Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of September 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 13, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 256th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 331 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,105 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 545 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Claudette Colbert
- 1944Jacqueline Bisset
- 1945Noël Godin
- 1952Don Was
- 1956Kim Genelle
- 1961KK Null
- 1962Hisao Egawa
- 1966Maria Furtwängler
- 1973Olve Eikemo
- 1983James Bourne
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 13.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 13.
- 1676Élisabeth Charlotte d'Orléans, French wife of Leopold, Duke of Lorraine (d. 1741)
- 1882Ramón Grau, Cuban physician and politician, 6th President of Cuba (d. 1969)
- 1891Max Pruss, German captain and pilot (d. 1960)
- 1894Julian Tuwim, Polish poet, playwright, and director (d. 1953)
- 1917Carol Kendall, American historian and author (d. 2012)
- 1943Mildred D. Taylor, American author
- 1970Martín Herrera, Argentinian footballer
- 1977Daisuke Tsuda, Japanese singer-songwriter and drummer (Maximum the Hormone)
- 1987Edenilson Bergonsi, Brazilian footballer
- 1988Luis Rentería, Panamanian footballer (d. 2014)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 379Yax Nuun Ayiin I is coronated as 15 Ajaw of Tikal
- 1899Henry Bliss is the first person in the United States to be killed in an automobile accident.
- 1899Mackinder, Ollier and Brocherel make the first ascent of Batian (5,199 m – 17,058 ft), the highest peak of Mount Kenya.
- 1922The final act of the Greco-Turkish War, the Great Fire of Smyrna, commences.
- 1923Following a military coup in Spain, Miguel Primo de Rivera takes over, setting up a dictatorship.
- 1948Margaret Chase Smith is elected United States senator, and becomes the first woman to serve in both the U.S. House of Representatives and the United States Senate.
- 1953Nikita Khrushchev is appointed General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
- 1971State police and National Guardsmen storm New York’s Attica Prison to quell a prison revolt.
- 1985Super Mario Bros. is released in Japan for the NES, which starts the Super Mario series of platforming games.
- 2001Civilian aircraft traffic resumes in the United States after the September 11 attacks.
View the complete list of historical events for September 13.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 13 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Riho Sayashi, Keiko Agena, Danny Antonucci, Daniel Escobar, Anne Reid, Takurō Ōno, Teresa Graves, Henry Lytton, Sanna Nielsen, Hakan Peker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 13 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 13, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Delta Dawn by Helen Reddy as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 15, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1972 – Justina Machado, American actress; December 5, 1962 – Samart Payakaroon, Thai boxer, actor, and singer; June 14, 1944 – Joe Grifasi, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,134