Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of September 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 15, 1941 was a Monday and it was the 258th day of the year 1941. It was the 37th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,557 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,519 days or 26.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 967 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 24, 1973.
If a dog named Ginger - a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 406 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ginger will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ginger will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Roy Acuff
- 1906Jacques Becker
- 1907Fay Wray
- 1918Nipsey Russell
- 1941Signe Toly Anderson
- 1952Paula Duncan
- 1956Maggie Reilly
- 1962Dina Lohan
- 1971Josh Charles
- 1977Tom Hardy
View the complete list of September 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 15.
- 1666Sophia Dorothea of Celle (d. 1726)
- 1860M. Visvesvaraya, Indian engineer, scholar, and Bharat Ratna Laureate, Diwan of the Mysore Kingdom (d. 1962)
- 1889Claude McKay, Jamaican-American poet and author (d. 1948)
- 1924György Lázár, Hungarian politician, 50th Prime Minister of Hungary (d. 2014)
- 1924Lucebert, Dutch poet and painter (d. 1994)
- 1929John Julius Norwich, English historian and author
- 1931Brian Henderson, New Zealand-Australian journalist, actor, and producer
- 1945Carmen Maura, Spanish actress
- 1974Arata Iura, Japanese actor, model, and fashion designer
- 1979Amy Davidson, American actress
View the complete list of September 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Catherine’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 921At Tetin, Saint Ludmila is murdered at the command of her daughter-in-law.
- 1835HMS Beagle, with Charles Darwin aboard, reaches the Galápagos Islands. The ship lands at Chatham or San Cristobal, the easternmost of the archipelago.
- 1894First Sino-Japanese War: Japan defeats Qing dynasty China in the Battle of Pyongyang.
- 1940World War II: The climax of the Battle of Britain, when the Royal Air Force shoots down large numbers of Luftwaffe aircraft.
- 1944Battle of Peleliu begins as the United States Marine Corps’ 1st Marine Division and the United States Army’s 81st Infantry Division hit White and Orange beaches under heavy fire from Japanese infantry and artillery.
- 1945A hurricane in southern Florida and the Bahamas destroys 366 planes and 25 blimps at Naval Air Station Richmond.
- 1947Typhoon Kathleen hit the Kanto Region in Japan killing 1,077.
- 1975The French department of “Corse” (the entire island of Corsica) is divided into two: Haute-Corse (Upper Corsica) and Corse-du-Sud (Southern Corsica)
- 1983Israeli premier Menachem Begin resigns.
- 2000The opening ceremony of the 2000 Summer Olympics were held in Sydney, Australia.
View the complete list of September 15 historical events.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 15, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anna-Katharina Samsel, Werner Roth, Romuald Joubé, Caroline Néron, Jeff Beck, Bob Luman, James Algar, Bruce Wells, Lee Qri, Rory Kennedy.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 15 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 15, 1941.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th September 1941 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 18, 1942. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 15, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 258th day of 1941
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 37th Monday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 298 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,557 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,519 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 967
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 24, 1973
- Age in dog years: 406 dog years old using a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 18, 1942 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-142)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.IX.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1968 – David Gray, English-Welsh singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; June 13, 1973 – Mattias Hellberg, Swedish singer-songwriter (The Hellacopters, Nationalteatern, and The Solution); February 24, 1987 – Kim Kyu-jong, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (SS501).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,870