Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of September 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 17, 1976 was a Friday and it was the 261st day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 55 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,920 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 505 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Jerry Colonna
- 1926Jack McDuff
- 1942Lupe Ontiveros
- 1948Kemal Monteno
- 1966Stéphane Rousseau
- 1969Matthew Settle
- 1984De La Ghetto
- 1984Eugenia Volodina
- 1985Jon Walker
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 17.
- 1879Periyar E. V. Ramasamy, Indian businessman and politician (d. 1973)
- 1900Hughie Critz, American baseball player (d. 1980)
- 1923Hank Williams, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Drifting Cowboys) (d. 1953)
- 1940Lorella De Luca, Italian actress and director (d. 2014)
- 1942Des Lynam, Irish-English journalist and author
- 1942Robert Graysmith, American author and illustrator
- 1968Marie-Chantal, Crown Princess of Greece
- 1968Tito Vilanova, Spanish footballer and manager (d. 2014)
- 1980Shabana Mahmood, English lawyer and politician, Shadow Chief Secretary to the Treasury
- 1987Yang Ko-han, Taiwanese actress (d. 2015)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1683Antonie van Leeuwenhoek writes a letter to the Royal Society describing “animalcules”: the first known description of protozoa.
- 1761The Battle of Kosabroma is fought.
- 1861Battle of Pavón is fought.
- 1924The Border Protection Corps is established in the Second Polish Republic for the defence of the eastern border against armed Soviet raids and local bandits.
- 1941World War II: Soviet forces enter Tehran marking the end of the Anglo-Soviet invasion of Iran.
- 1943World War II: The Russian city of Bryansk is liberated from Germans.
- 1948The Nizam of Hyderabad surrenders his sovereignty over the Hyderabad State and joins the Indian Union.
- 1965The Battle of Chawinda is fought between Pakistan and India.
- 1988The 1988 Summer Olympics, officially known as the Games of the XXIV Olympiad, were opened in Seoul, South Korea.
- 1991The first version of the Linux kernel (0.01) is released to the Internet.
View the complete list of historical events for September 17.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 17 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Allyn Rose, Edgar Morais, Berto Romero, Grace Stafford, Cody Lightning, Trevor McNevan, Vito LoGrasso, Rosario Dawson, Craig Chester, Simon Day.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 17 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on September 17, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Play That Funky Music by Wild Cherry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 18, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 1, 1951 – Obba Babatundé, American actor, director, and producer; April 29, 1954 – Jerry Seinfeld, American comedian, actor, and producer; July 1, 1983 – Leeteuk, South Korean singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (Super Junior, Super Junior-T, and Super Junior-H).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,063