The zodiac sign of a person born on September 17 is Virgo ♍.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on September 17th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 268 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 879Charles the Simple, French king (d. 929). Life path number 5
- 1192Minamoto no Sanetomo, Japanese shogun (d. 1219). Life path number 3
- 1550Pope Paul V (d. 1621). Life path number 1
- 1605Francesco Sacrati, Italian composer (d. 1650). Life path number 2
- 1630Ranuccio II Farnese, Duke of Parma (d. 1694). Life path number 9
- 1639Hans Herr, Swiss bishop (d. 1725). Life path number 9
- 1674Ernest Augustus, Duke of York and Albany (d. 1728). Life path number 8
- 1677Stephen Hales, English physiologist and chemist, invented Forceps (d. 1761). Life path number 2
- 1687Durastante Natalucci, Italian historian and scholar (d. 1772). Life path number 3
- 1688Maria Luisa of Savoy (d. 1714). Life path number 22
- 1730Friedrich Wilhelm von Steuben, Prussian-American general (d. 1794). Life path number 1
- 1739John Rutledge, American judge and politician, 2nd Chief Justice of the United States (d. 1800). Life path number 1
- 1743Marquis de Condorcet, French mathematician and political scientist (d. 1794). Life path number 5
- 1771Johann August Apel, German jurist and author (d. 1816). Life path number 6
- 1773Jonathan Alder, American captain and farmer (d. 1849). Life path number 8
- 1783Nadezhda Durova, Russian soldier (d. 1866). Life path number 9
- 1819Marthinus Wessel Pretorius, South African general and politician, 1st President of the South African Republic (d. 1901). Life path number 9
- 1820Émile Augier, French playwright (d. 1889). Life path number 1
- 1825Lucius Quintus Cincinnatus Lamar II, American jurist and politician, 16th United States Secretary of the Interior (d. 1893). Life path number 6
- 1826Bernhard Riemann, German-Italian mathematician and academic (d. 1866). Life path number 7
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!