The zodiac sign of a person born on September 29 is Libra ♎.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on September 29th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 275 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 106 BCPompey, Roman general and politician (d. 48 BC)
- 1240Margaret of England (d. 1275). Life path number 9
- 1321John of Artois, Count of Eu (d. 1387). Life path number 9
- 1328Joan of Kent (d. 1385). Life path number 7
- 1373Margaret of Bohemia, Burgravine of Nuremberg (d. 1410). Life path number 7
- 1511Michael Servetus, Spanish physician, cartographer, and theologian (d. 1553). Life path number 1
- 1538Joan Terès i Borrull, Spanish archbishop and academic (d. 1603). Life path number 1
- 1547Miguel de Cervantes, Spanish author, poet, and playwright (d. 1616). Life path number 1
- 1548William V, Duke of Bavaria (d. 1626). Life path number 11
- 1561Adriaan van Roomen, Flemish priest and mathematician (d. 1615). Life path number 6
- 1571Caravaggio, Italian painter (d. 1610). Life path number 7
- 1636Thomas Tenison, English archbishop (d. 1715). Life path number 9
- 1639William Russell, Lord Russell, English politician (d. 1683). Life path number 3
- 1640Antoine Coysevox, French sculptor and educator (d. 1720). Life path number 4
- 1674Jacques-Martin Hotteterre, French flute player and composer (d. 1763). Life path number 11
- 1678Adrien Maurice de Noailles, French soldier and politician, French Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1766). Life path number 6
- 1691Richard Challoner, English bishop (d. 1781). Life path number 1
- 1703François Boucher, French painter and set designer (d. 1770). Life path number 4
- 1718Nikita Ivanovich Panin, Russian soldier and politician, Russian Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1783). Life path number 1
- 1725Robert Clive, English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Montgomeryshire (d. 1774). Life path number 8