The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as element. September 29 is the 272nd day of 2021 and there are 93 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 39th Wednesday this year.
Famous Sep 29 birthday celebrants include Patricia Hodge, Adore Delano, Steve Forrest, Justin Nozuka, Lisa Gormley, Bill Boyd, Drake Hogestyn, Debelah Morgan.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on September 29th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 275 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 106 BCPompey, Roman general and politician (d. 48 BC)
- 1240Margaret of England (d. 1275). Life path number 9
- 1321John of Artois, Count of Eu (d. 1387). Life path number 9
- 1328Joan of Kent (d. 1385). Life path number 7
- 1373Margaret of Bohemia, Burgravine of Nuremberg (d. 1410). Life path number 7
- 1511Michael Servetus, Spanish physician, cartographer, and theologian (d. 1553). Life path number 1
- 1538Joan Terès i Borrull, Spanish archbishop and academic (d. 1603). Life path number 1
- 1547Miguel de Cervantes, Spanish author, poet, and playwright (d. 1616). Life path number 1
- 1548William V, Duke of Bavaria (d. 1626). Life path number 11
- 1561Adriaan van Roomen, Flemish priest and mathematician (d. 1615). Life path number 6
- 1571Caravaggio, Italian painter (d. 1610). Life path number 7
- 1636Thomas Tenison, English archbishop (d. 1715). Life path number 9
- 1639William Russell, Lord Russell, English politician (d. 1683). Life path number 3
- 1640Antoine Coysevox, French sculptor and educator (d. 1720). Life path number 4
- 1674Jacques-Martin Hotteterre, French flute player and composer (d. 1763). Life path number 11
- 1678Adrien Maurice de Noailles, French soldier and politician, French Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1766). Life path number 6
- 1691Richard Challoner, English bishop (d. 1781). Life path number 1
- 1703François Boucher, French painter and set designer (d. 1770). Life path number 4
- 1718Nikita Ivanovich Panin, Russian soldier and politician, Russian Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1783). Life path number 1
- 1725Robert Clive, English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Montgomeryshire (d. 1774). Life path number 8
- 1758Horatio Nelson, 1st Viscount Nelson, English admiral (d. 1805). Life path number 5
- 1766Charlotte, Princess Royal of England (d. 1828). Life path number 22
- 1786Guadalupe Victoria, Mexican general, lawyer, and politician, 1st President of Mexico (d. 1843). Life path number 6
- 1803Mercator Cooper, American captain and explorer (d. 1872). Life path number 5
- 1803Jacques Charles François Sturm, French mathematician and theorist (d. 1850). Life path number 5
- 1808Henry Bennett, American lawyer and politician (d. 1868). Life path number 1
- 1809William Ewart Gladstone, English-Welsh lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1898). Life path number 11
- 1810Elizabeth Gaskell, English author (d. 1865). Life path number 3
- 1816Paul Féval, père, French author and playwright (d. 1887). Life path number 9
- 1842Louis J. Weichmann, American clerk (d. 1902). Life path number 8
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!