The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as element. September 2 is the 245th day of 2021 and there are 120 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 35th Thursday this year.
Famous Sep 2 birthday celebrants include Mandy Cho, Michael Gray, Shauna Sand, Dino Cazares, Joel Goonan, Tom Glazer, Chuck McCann, K-Ci.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on September 2nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 219 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1661Georg Böhm, German organist and composer (d. 1733). Life path number 7
- 1675William Somervile, English poet and author (d. 1742). Life path number 3
- 1753Marie Joséphine of Savoy (d. 1810). Life path number 9
- 1778Louis Bonaparte, French-Dutch king (d. 1846). Life path number 7
- 1805Esteban Echeverría, Argentinian poet and author (d. 1851). Life path number 7
- 1810Lysander Button, American engineer (d. 1898). Life path number 3
- 1810William Seymour Tyler, American historian and educator (d. 1897). Life path number 3
- 1812William Fox, English-New Zealand lawyer and politician, 2nd Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1893). Life path number 5
- 1820Lucretia Hale, American journalist and author (d. 1900). Life path number 22
- 1830William P. Frye, American lawyer and politician (d. 1911). Life path number 5
- 1838Liliuokalani of Hawaii (d. 1917). Life path number 4
- 1839Henry George, American economist and author (d. 1897). Life path number 5
- 1850Eugene Field American author and poet (d. 1895). Life path number 7
- 1850Albert Spalding, American baseball player, manager, and businessman, co-founded the Spalding Sporting Goods Company (d. 1915). Life path number 7
- 1850Woldemar Voigt, German physicist and academic (d. 1919). Life path number 7
- 1852Paul Bourget, French author and critic (d. 1935). Life path number 9
- 1853Wilhelm Ostwald, Latvian-German chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1932). Life path number 1
- 1854Hans Jæger, Norwegian philosopher and activist (d. 1910). Life path number 2
- 1862Franjo Krežma, Croatian violinist and composer (d. 1881). Life path number 1
- 1865Simeón Ola, Filipino general and politician (d. 1952). Life path number 4
- 1866Charles Vintcent, South African cricketer and rugby player (d. 1943). Life path number 5
- 1873Lily Poulett-Harris, Australian cricketer and educator (d. 1897). Life path number 3
- 1877Frederick Soddy, English chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1956). Life path number 7
- 1878Herman, Estonian-Finnish archbishop (d. 1961). Life path number 8
- 1878Ion Dragoumis, Greek philosopher and diplomat (d. 1920). Life path number 8
- 1878Werner von Blomberg, German field marshal (d. 1946). Life path number 8
- 1879An Jung-geun, Korean activist, assassin of Itō Hirobumi (d. 1910). Life path number 9
- 1883Archduchess Elisabeth Marie of Austria (d. 1963). Life path number 4
- 1884Frank Laubach, American missionary and mystic (d. 1970). Life path number 5
- 1894Joseph Roth, Austrian journalist and author (d. 1939). Life path number 6
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!