The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as element. September 21 is the 264th day of 2021 and there are 101 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 38th Tuesday this year.
Famous Sep 21 birthday celebrants include Rand Brooks, Nicole Richie, DeWayne Jessie, Keith Harris, Jason Derulo, Jimmy Young, Dickey Lee, Corinne Drewery.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on September 21st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 274 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1051Bertha of Savoy (d. 1087). Life path number 1
- 1411Richard of York, 3rd Duke of York, English politician, Lord Protector of England (d. 1460). Life path number 1
- 1415Frederick III, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1493). Life path number 5
- 1428Jingtai Emperor of China (d. 1457). Life path number 9
- 1433Guillaume Fichet, French scholar and academic (d. 1480). Life path number 5
- 1452Girolamo Savonarola, Italian priest and philosopher (d. 1498). Life path number 6
- 1559Cigoli, Italian painter and architect (d. 1613). Life path number 5
- 1629Philip Howard, English cardinal (d. 1694). Life path number 3
- 1645Louis Jolliet, Canadian explorer (d. 1700). Life path number 1
- 1706Polyxena of Hesse-Rotenburg (d. 1735). Life path number 8
- 1756John Loudon McAdam, Scottish engineer (d. 1836). Life path number 4
- 1758Christopher Gore, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 8th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1827). Life path number 6
- 1760Ivan Dmitriev, Russian poet and politician, Minister of Justice for Imperial Russia (d. 1837). Life path number 8
- 1819Princess Louise Marie Thérèse of Artois (d. 1864). Life path number 4
- 1840Murad V, Ottoman sultan (d. 1904). Life path number 7
- 1846Mihály Kolossa, Hungarian-Slovene author and poet (d. 1906). Life path number 4
- 1849Maurice Barrymore, Indian-American actor (d. 1905). Life path number 7
- 1853Heike Kamerlingh Onnes, Dutch physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1926). Life path number 2
- 1859Francesc Macià i Llussà, Catalan colonel and politician, 122nd President of Catalonia (d. 1933). Life path number 8
- 1860Wilson Kettle, Canadian centenarian (d. 1963). Life path number 9
- 1862James E. Talmage, English-American religious leader and author (d. 1933). Life path number 2
- 1863John Bunny, American actor (d. 1915). Life path number 3
- 1866Charles Nicolle, French-Tunisian microbiologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1936). Life path number 6
- 1866H. G. Wells, English historian, author, and critic (d. 1946). Life path number 6
- 1867Henry L. Stimson, American colonel, lawyer, and politician, 46th United States Secretary of State (d. 1950). Life path number 7
- 1872Henry Tingle Wilde, English chief officer on the RMS Titanic (d. 1912). Life path number 3
- 1873Papa Jack Laine, American drummer and bandleader (d. 1966). Life path number 4
- 1874Gustav Holst, English composer and educator (d. 1934). Life path number 5
- 1878Peter McWilliam, Scottish-English footballer and manager (d. 1951). Life path number 9
- 1882Geevarghese Ivanios, Indian metropolitan (d. 1953). Life path number 4
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!