The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as element. September 16 is the 259th day of 2022 and there are 106 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 37th Friday this year.
Famous Sep 16 birthday celebrants include Alexis Bledel, Daren Kagasoff, Jack Kelly, Charlie Byrd, Amy Poehler, Justine Frischmann, Janet Ellis, Teddy Geiger.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on September 16th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 266 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 16Julia Drusilla, Roman daughter of Germanicus (d. 38). Life path number 5
- 1507Jiajing Emperor of China (d. 1567). Life path number 2
- 1557Jacques Mauduit, French composer (d. 1627). Life path number 7
- 1615Heinrich Bach, German organist and composer (d. 1692). Life path number 2
- 1651Engelbert Kaempfer, German physician and botanist (d. 1716). Life path number 2
- 1666Antoine Parent, French mathematician and theorist (d. 1716). Life path number 8
- 1678Henry St John, 1st Viscount Bolingbroke, English philosopher and politician, Secretary of State for the Southern Department (d. 1751). Life path number 11
- 1716Angelo Maria Amorevoli, Italian tenor and actor (d. 1798). Life path number 22
- 1722Gabriel Christie, Scottish-Canadian general (d. 1799). Life path number 1
- 1725Nicolas Desmarest, French geologist, zoologist, and author (d. 1815). Life path number 22
- 1745Mikhail Kutuzov, Russian field marshal (d. 1813). Life path number 6
- 1777Nathan Mayer Rothschild, German-English banker and financier (d. 1836). Life path number 11
- 1782Daoguang Emperor of China (d. 1850). Life path number 7
- 1823Francis Parkman, American historian and author (d. 1893). Life path number 3
- 1827Jean Albert Gaudry, French geologist and paleontologist (d. 1908). Life path number 7
- 1828Per Pålsson, Swedish murderer (d. 1914). Life path number 8
- 1830Patrick Francis Moran, Irish-Australian cardinal (d. 1911). Life path number 1
- 1837Pedro V of Portugal (d. 1861). Life path number 8
- 1844Paul Taffanel, French flute player and conductor (d. 1908). Life path number 6
- 1846Anna Kingsford, English author, poet, and activist (d. 1888). Life path number 8
- 1853Albrecht Kossel, German physician and biochemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1927). Life path number 6
- 1858Edward Marshall Hall, English lawyer and politician (d. 1927). Life path number 11
- 1858Bonar Law, Canadian-Scottish banker and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1923). Life path number 11
- 1859Yuan Shikai, Chinese general and politician, President of the Republic of China (d. 1916). Life path number 3
- 1866Georg Voigt, German lawyer and politician, Mayor of Marburg (d. 1927). Life path number 1
- 1870John Pius Boland, Irish-English tennis player and politician (d. 1958). Life path number 5
- 1875James Cash Penney, American businessman and philanthropist, founded J. C. Penney (d. 1971). Life path number 1
- 1877Jacob Schick, American-Canadian inventor and businessman, founded Schick Razors (d. 1937). Life path number 3
- 1878Karl Albiker, German sculptor, lithographer, and educator (d. 1961). Life path number 22
- 1880Alfred Noyes, English author, poet, and playwright (d. 1958). Life path number 6
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!