The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as element. September 12 is the 255th day of 2022 and there are 110 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 37th Monday this year.
Famous Sep 12 birthday celebrants include Billy Gilbert, Peter Scolari, Paul Walker, Ian Holm, Joe Pantoliano, Billy Daniels, Josh Hopkins, Gregg Edelman.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on September 12th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 265 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1492Lorenzo de' Medici, Duke of Urbino (d. 1519). Life path number 1
- 1494Francis I of France (d. 1547). Life path number 3
- 1605William Dugdale, English genealogist and historian (d. 1686). Life path number 6
- 1688Ferdinand Brokoff, Czech sculptor (d. 1731). Life path number 8
- 1690Peter Dens, Flemish theologian and academic (d. 1775). Life path number 1
- 1725Guillaume Le Gentil, French astronomer (d. 1792). Life path number 9
- 1736Hsinbyushin, Burmese king (d. 1776). Life path number 2
- 1740Johann Heinrich Jung, German author and academic (d. 1817). Life path number 6
- 1768Benjamin Carr, English-American singer-songwriter, educator, and publisher (d. 1831). Life path number 7
- 1797Samuel Joseph May, American activist (d. 1871). Life path number 9
- 1812Edward Shepherd Creasy, English historian and jurist (d. 1878). Life path number 6
- 1812Richard March Hoe, American engineer and businessman, invented the Rotary printing press (d. 1886). Life path number 6
- 1818Richard Jordan Gatling, American inventor, invented the Gatling gun (d. 1903). Life path number 3
- 1818Theodor Kullak, German pianist, composer, and educator (d. 1882). Life path number 3
- 1830William Sprague, American businessman and politician, 27th Governor of Rhode Island (d. 1915). Life path number 6
- 1837Louis IV, Grand Duke of Hesse (d. 1892). Life path number 4
- 1852H. H. Asquith, English lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1928). Life path number 1
- 1855Simon-Napoléon Parent, Canadian lawyer and politician, 12th Premier of Quebec (d. 1920). Life path number 4
- 1856Johann Heinrich Beck, American composer and conductor (d. 1924). Life path number 5
- 1857Manuel Espinosa Batista, Colombian pharmacist and politician (d. 1919). Life path number 6
- 1862Carl Eytel, German-American painter and illustrator (d. 1925). Life path number 2
- 1866Freeman Freeman-Thomas, 1st Marquess of Willingdon, English cricketer and politician, 13th Governor General of Canada (d. 1941). Life path number 6
- 1875Matsunosuke Onoe, Japanese actor and director (d. 1926). Life path number 6
- 1880H. L. Mencken, American journalist and critic (d. 1956). Life path number 2
- 1882Ion Agârbiceanu, Romanian journalist, politician, and archbishop (d. 1963). Life path number 4
- 1884Martin Klein, Estonian wrestler and coach (d. 1947). Life path number 6
- 1885Heinrich Hoffmann, German photographer and art dealer (d. 1957). Life path number 7
- 1888Maurice Chevalier, French actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1972). Life path number 1
- 1889Ugo Pasquale Mifsud, Maltese politician, 3rd Prime Minister of Malta (d. 1942). Life path number 2
- 1891Pedro Albizu Campos, Puerto Rican lawyer and politician (d. 1965). Life path number 4
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!