Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of September 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 2, 1973 was a Sunday and it was the 245th day of the year 1973. It was the 35th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 350 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,817 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,606 days or 15.35 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 570 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 11, 2005.
If a dog named Foxmasya - a Miniature Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Foxmasya will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Foxmasya will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Mel Stuart
- 1937Len Carlson
- 1966Salma Hayek
- 1975Defne Joy Foster
- 1981Fariborz Kamkari
- 1983Rich Boy
- 1984Danson Tang
- 1984Jack Peñate
- 1989Joel Goonan
View the complete list of September 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 2.
- 1805Esteban Echeverría, Argentinian poet and author (d. 1851)
- 1911Romare Bearden, American painter and author (d. 1988)
- 1940Jimmy Clanton, American singer
- 1943Glen Sather, Canadian ice hockey player and manager
- 1946Billy Preston, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actor (d. 2006)
- 1947Jim Richards, New Zealand race car driver
- 1960Kristin Halvorsen, Norwegian politician, Norwegian Minister of Finance
- 1963Sam Mitchell, American basketball player and coach
- 1969K-Ci, American singer-songwriter (K-Ci & JoJo)
- 1971Shauna Sand, American model and actress
View the complete list of September 2 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Marcus’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1192The Treaty of Jaffa is signed between Richard I of England and Saladin, leading to the end of the Third Crusade.
- 1752Great Britain adopts the Gregorian calendar, nearly two centuries later than most of Western Europe.
- 1811The University of Oslo is founded as The Royal Fredericks University, after Frederick VI of Denmark and Norway.
- 1864American Civil War: Union forces enter Atlanta, a day after the Confederate defenders flee the city, ending the Atlanta Campaign.
- 1939World War II: Following the start of the invasion of Poland the previous day, the Free City of Danzig (now Gdańsk, Poland) is annexed by Nazi Germany.
- 1945Vietnam declares its independence, forming the Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
- 1958United States Air Force C-130A-II is shot down by fighters over Yerevan in Armenia when it strays into Soviet airspace while conducting a sigint mission. All crew members are killed.
- 1970NASA announces the cancellation of two Apollo missions to the Moon, Apollo 15 (the designation is re-used by a later mission), and Apollo 19.
- 1984Seven people are shot and killed and 12 wounded in the Milperra massacre, a shootout between the rival motorcycle gangs Bandidos and Comancheros in Sydney, Australia.
- 1990Transnistria is unilaterally proclaimed a Soviet republic; the Soviet president Mikhail Gorbachev declares the decision null and void.
View the complete list of September 2 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 2, and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: François Valéry, Ray Collins, Bronson Pelletier, Terry Kinney, Tim Russ, Greg Kihn, Tupele Dorgu, Johnny Crawford, James Badge Dale, Amy Mizzi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 2 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 2, 1973.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd September 1973 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 15, 1996. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +119. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 2, 1983. Your incompatibility score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,942,096,442. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let’s Get It On by Marvin Gaye as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 8, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,831,979 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1973. The estimated number of babies born on 2nd September 1973 is 333,786. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 62,451 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,846 times in the year 1973. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 2, 1973. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 245th day of 1973
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 35th Sunday of 1973
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 350 days
- Age on next birthday: 47 years old
- Days since birth: 16,817 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,606 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.35 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 570
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 11, 2005
- Age in dog years: 204 dog years old using a Miniature Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: February 15, 1996 (+119)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 2, 1983 (-136)
- 1973 world population: 3,942,096,442
- Number one song: Let’s Get It On by Marvin Gaye (September 8, 1973)
- Babies born in 1973: 121,831,979
- Babies born in 1973 every day: 333,786
- Babies born in 1973 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 62,451 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,846 babies
- Roman numerals: II.IX.MCMLXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1945 – Michael Martin Murphey, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; May 24, 1955 – Philippe Lafontaine, Belgian singer-songwriter; November 7, 1981 – Nana Katase, Japanese actress, singer, and model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,134