Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of September 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 23, 2002 was a Monday and it was the 266th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 36 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,443 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 184 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Jadwiga Smosarska
- 1929Wally Whyton
- 1930Colin Blakely
- 1946Anne Wheeler
- 1964Katie Mitchell
- 1972Jermaine Dupri
- 1974Matt Hardy
- 1976Kip Pardue
- 1976Rob James-Collier
- 1990Çağatay Ulusoy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 23.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 23.
- 1819Hippolyte Fizeau, French physicist and academic (d. 1896)
- 1889Walter Lippmann, American journalist and publisher, co-founded The New Republic (d. 1974)
- 1906Charles Ritchie, Canadian diplomat, High Commission of Canada to the United Kingdom (d. 1995)
- 1952Dennis Lamp, American baseball player
- 1956Peter David, American author, actor, and screenwriter
- 1958Danielle Dax, English singer-songwriter and producer (Lemon Kittens)
- 1966Pete Harnisch, American baseball player and coach
- 1968Yvette Fielding, English actress and producer
- 1985Chris Johnson, American football player
- 1987Trinidad James, Trinidadian-American rapper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 23.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1409Battle of Kherlen, the second significant victory over Ming dynasty China by the Mongols since 1368.
- 1459Battle of Blore Heath, the first major battle of the English Wars of the Roses, is fought at Blore Heath in Staffordshire.
- 1806Lewis and Clark return to St. Louis after exploring the Pacific Northwest of the United States.
- 1821Tripolitsa, Greece, is captured by Greek rebels during the Greek War of Independence.
- 1846Astronomers Urbain Jean Joseph Le Verrier, John Couch Adams and Johann Gottfried Galle collaborate on the discovery of Neptune.
- 1899American Asiatic Squadron destroys a Filipino battery at the Battle of Olongapo.
- 1950Korean War: The Battle of Hill 282: The first US friendly-fire incident on British military personnel since World War II occurs.
- 1962The Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts opens in New York City.
- 1983Gulf Air Flight 771 is destroyed by a bomb, killing all 117 people on board.
- 1983Saint Kitts and Nevis joins the United Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for September 23.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 23 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ian McNeice, Rhys Darby, John Ford Coley, Daniel Padilla, Alexandra Dahlström, Axel Prahl, Danny Mac, Koutaro Tanaka, Richard Kind, Linda Thorson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 23 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 23, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 28, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 18, 1919 – Jüri Järvet, Estonian actor and screenwriter (d. 1995); January 19, 1935 – Soumitra Chatterjee, Indian actor; November 17, 1984 – Park Han-byul, South Korean actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,060