Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of September 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 28, 2005 was a Wednesday and it was the 271st day of the year 2005. It was the 39th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There is 1 day left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,843 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,948 days or 5.33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 198 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 6, 2037.
If a dog named Kidd - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 99 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kidd will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kidd will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Marcello Mastroianni
- 1934Brigitte Bardot
- 1942Marshall Bell
- 1950Laurie Lewis
- 1952Sylvia Kristel
- 1973Jori Hulkkonen
- 1977Young Jeezy
- 1979Taki Tsan
- 1988Caio César
View the complete list of September 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 28.
- 1765Frederick Christian II, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Augustenburg (d. 1814)
- 1867Hiranuma Kiichirō, Japanese lawyer and politician, 35th Prime Minister of Japan (d. 1952)
- 1885Emil Väre, Finnish wrestler, coach, and referee (d. 1974)
- 1910Diosdado Macapagal, Filipino lawyer and politician, 9th President of the Philippines (d. 1997)
- 1959Steve Hytner, American actor and producer
- 1960Frank Hammerschlag, German footballer and manager
- 1960Kamlesh Patel, Baron Patel of Bradford, English politician
- 1966Puri Jagannadh, Indian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1976Ali Asel, Kuwaiti footballer
- 1984Ryan Zimmerman, American baseball player
View the complete list of September 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Marcus’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 995Members of the Slavník dynasty: Spytimír, Pobraslav, Pořej and Čáslav are murdered by Boleslaus’s son, Boleslaus II the Pious.
- 1106Battle of Tinchebray: Henry I of England defeats his brother, Robert Curthose.
- 1791France becomes the first country to emancipate its Jewish population.
- 1885Riots break out in Montreal to protest against compulsory smallpox vaccination.
- 1912The Ulster Covenant is signed by half a million Ulster Protestants in opposition to the Third Irish Home Rule Bill.
- 1928The U.K. Parliament passes the Dangerous Drugs Act outlawing cannabis.
- 1941The Drama Uprising against the Bulgarian occupation in northern Greece begins.
- 1944Soviet Army troops liberate Klooga concentration camp in Klooga, Estonia.
- 1948United Nations Security Council Resolution 58 relating to International Court of Justice is adopted.
- 1975The Spaghetti House siege, in which nine people are taken hostage, takes place in London.
View the complete list of September 28 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 28, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack Canfora, Björk, William Lucas, Gretchen Barretto, Serdar Ortaç, Betsy Drake, Tennessee Ernie Ford, Gérard Darmon, Park Chul-soo, Yui Ishikawa.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 28 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 28, 2005.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th September 2005 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 3, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 11, 1999. Your score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 1, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 28th September 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 28, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 271st day of 2005
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 39th Wednesday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 1 day
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,843 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,948 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.33 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 198
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 6, 2037
- Age in dog years: 99 dog years old using a Belgian Malinois breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: July 3, 1982 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 11, 1999 (-121)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx (October 1, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.IX.MMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 2, 1908 – Buddy Ebsen, American actor and dancer (d. 2003); April 21, 1982 – Terrence J, American television host and actor; April 21, 1987 – Anastasia Prikhodko, Ukrainian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,063