Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of September 2018 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 28, 2018 was a Friday and it was the 271st day of the year 2018. It was the 39th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2018 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 249 days left before your next birthday. You will be 2 years old when that day comes. There have been 482 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 161 days or 0.44 year. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 16 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 6, 2050.
If a dog named Fuku - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 24 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fuku will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fuku will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1836Thomas Crapper
- 1891Myrtle Gonzalez
- 1923William Windom
- 1942Pierre Clémenti
- 1950John Sayles
- 1959Steve Hytner
- 1960Jennifer Rush
- 1972Dita Von Teese
View the complete list of September 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 28.
- 1877Albert Young, American boxer and promoter (d. 1940)
- 1878Joseph Ruddy, American swimmer and water polo player (d. 1962)
- 1887Avery Brundage, American businessman, 5th President of the International Olympic Committee (d. 1975)
- 1905Max Schmeling, German boxer (d. 2005)
- 1923John Scott, 9th Duke of Buccleuch, Scottish captain and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Selkirkshire (d. 2007)
- 1928Koko Taylor, American singer and actress (d. 2009)
- 1932Jeremy Isaacs, Scottish screenwriter and producer
- 1979Taki Tsan, American-Greek rapper and producer (Zontanoi Nekroi)
- 1987Viktoria Leks, Estonian high jumper
- 1992Koko Tsurumi, Japanese gymnast
View the complete list of September 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Cindy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1885Riots break out in Montreal to protest against compulsory smallpox vaccination.
- 1889The first General Conference on Weights and Measures (CGPM) defines the length of a meter as the distance between two lines on a standard bar of an alloy of platinum with ten percent iridium, measured at the melting point of ice.
- 1892The first night game for American football takes place in a contest between Wyoming Seminary and Mansfield State Normal.
- 1901Philippine–American War: Filipino guerrillas kill more than forty American soldiers while losing 28 of their own, in a surprise attack in the town of Balangiga on Samar Island.
- 1912The Ulster Covenant is signed by half a million Ulster Protestants in opposition to the Third Irish Home Rule Bill.
- 1939Warsaw surrenders to Nazi Germany during World War II.
- 1941The Drama Uprising against the Bulgarian occupation in northern Greece begins.
- 1958France ratifies a new Constitution of France; the French Fifth Republic is then formed upon the formal adoption of the new constitution on October 4. Guinea rejects the new constitution, voting for independence instead.
- 1961A military coup in Damascus effectively ends the United Arab Republic, the union between Egypt and Syria.
- 1973The ITT Building in New York City is bombed in protest at ITT’s alleged involvement in the September 11, 1973 coup d'état in Chile.
View the complete list of September 28 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 28, and 2018 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Robeson, William Orbit, Paulina Gretzky, Nancy Stafford, Andrew Davies, Alana Austin, Alan Alda, Joe Dolan, Carmen Duncan, Joselito.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 28 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 28, 2018.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th September 2018 is Aster for memory.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 28, 2018. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 271st day of 2018
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 39th Friday of 2018
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 249 days
- Age on next birthday: 2 years old
- Days since birth: 482 days
- Days spent sleeping: 161 days
- Years spent sleeping: 0.44 year
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 16
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 6, 2050
- Age in dog years: 24 dog years old using a English Toy Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.IX.MMXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 11, 1990 – Henry Hopper, American actor; October 4, 1978 – Kei Horie, Japanese actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; April 4, 1978 – Sam Moran, Australian singer, guitarist, and actor (The Wiggles).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,765