Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of September 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
September 3, 1971 was a Friday and it was the 246th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,185 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 5,728 days or 16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 582 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 12, 2003.
If a dog named D.J. - a Bloodhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 262 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 D.J. will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like D.J. will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Mary Grace Canfield
- 1925Shoista Mullojonova
- 1926Irene Papas
- 1940Pauline Collins
- 1950Doug Pinnick
- 1973Jennifer Paige
- 1974Clare Kramer
- 1975Daniel Chan
- 1985Carlo Aquino
View the complete list of September 3 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 3.
- 1856Louis Sullivan, American architect and educator, designed the Carson, Pirie, Scott and Company Building (d. 1924)
- 1880Gwynne Evans, American swimmer and water polo player (d. 1965)
- 1905John Mills, New Zealand cricketer (d. 1972)
- 1938Caryl Churchill, English-Canadian playwright
- 1938Sarah Bradford, English historian and author
- 1964Adam Curry, American-Dutch businessman and television host, co-founded mevio
- 1969Matthew Offord, English journalist and politician
- 1977Nate Robertson, American baseball player
- 1988Jérôme Boateng, Ghanaian-German footballer
- 2002Bugoy Cariño, Filipino actor and dancer
View the complete list of September 3 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 590Consecration of Pope Gregory I (Gregory the Great).
- 1651Third English Civil War: Battle of Worcester: Charles II of England is defeated in the last main battle of the war.
- 1812Twenty-four settlers are killed in the Pigeon Roost Massacre in Indiana.
- 1878Over 640 die when the crowded pleasure boat SS Princess Alice collides with the Bywell Castle in the River Thames.
- 1895John Brallier becomes the first openly professional American football player, when he was paid US$10 by David Berry, to play for the Latrobe Athletic Association in a 12–0 win over the Jeanette Athletic Association.
- 1925USS Shenandoah, the United States’ first American-built rigid airship, was destroyed in a squall line over Noble County, Ohio. Fourteen of her 42-man crew perished, including her commander, Zachary Lansdowne.
- 1939World War II: The United Kingdom and France begin a naval blockade of Germany that lasts until the end of the war. This also marks the beginning of the Battle of the Atlantic.
- 1951The first long-running American television soap opera, Search for Tomorrow, airs its first episode on the CBS network.
- 1981Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women enters into force.
- 2015China’s Victory Day Parade is held in Beijing to celebrate the 70th Victory over Japan Day of the Second World War.
View the complete list of September 3 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 3 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dina Pathak, John Ritter, Jo Van Fleet, Carrie Ann Inaba, Busy Philipps, Matthew Needham, Sousuke Takaoka, Jeff Conaway, Maimi Yajima, Freddy Cole.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 3 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on September 3, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 5, 1996. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +169. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 16, 1986. Your incompatibility score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey by Paul McCartney and Linda McCartney as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 4, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 26, 1994 – Leonard Carow, German actor; March 19, 1953 – Ricky Wilson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The B-52's) (d. 1985); February 28, 1948 – Johnny Delgado, Filipino actor (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,541