Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of September 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 3, 1971 was a Friday and it was the 246th day of the year 1971. It was the 36th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 53 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,845 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,948 days or 16.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 605 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 12, 2003.
If a dog named Diggle - a Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 212 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Diggle will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Diggle will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Hank Thompson
- 1926Anne Jackson
- 1956Stephen Woolley
- 1964Spike Feresten
- 1969Marianna Komlos
- 1978Nick Wechsler
- 1978Terje Bakken
- 1983Christine Woods
- 1988Hana Makhmalbaf
View the complete list of September 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 3.
- 1499Diane de Poitiers, French mistress of Henry II of France (d. 1566)
- 1724Guy Carleton, 1st Baron Dorchester, Irish-English general and politician, 21st Governor General of Canada (d. 1808)
- 1849Sarah Orne Jewett, American author and poet (d. 1909)
- 1897Sally Benson, American author and screenwriter (d. 1972)
- 1918Tommy J. Smith, Australian horse trainer (d. 1998)
- 1926Uttam Kumar, Indian actor, singer, director, and producer (d. 1980)
- 1929Armand Vaillancourt, Canadian sculptor and painter
- 1947Eric Bell, Northern Irish guitarist and songwriter (Thin Lizzy and The Noel Redding Band)
- 1978Paul Moor, English bowler
- 1984Garrett Hedlund, American actor and singer
View the complete list of September 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Billie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 590Consecration of Pope Gregory I (Gregory the Great).
- 1666The Royal Exchange burns down in the Great Fire of London.
- 1874The congress of the State of Mexico elevates Naucalpan to the category of villa, with the title of “Villa de Juárez”.
- 1914French composer Albéric Magnard is killed defending his estate against invading German soldiers.
- 1942World War II: In response to news of its coming liquidation, Dov Lopatyn leads an uprising in the Ghetto of Lakhva, in present-day Belarus.
- 1945A three-day celebration begins in China, following the Victory over Japan Day on September 2.
- 1950“Nino” Farina becomes the first Formula One Drivers’ champion after winning the 1950 Italian Grand Prix.
- 1954The German U-boat U-505 begins its move from a specially constructed dock to its site at Chicago’s Museum of Science and Industry.
- 1954The People’s Liberation Army begins shelling the Republic of China-controlled islands of Quemoy, starting the First Taiwan Strait Crisis.
- 1971Qatar becomes an independent state.
View the complete list of September 3 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 3, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kazuhiko Inoue, Kuranosuke Sasaki, Tomokazu Sugita, Elliot Easton, Spencer Redford, Edwin Booth, La La Anthony, Makoto Takeda, Madeline Duggan, Gael García Bernal.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 3 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 3, 1971.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd September 1971 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 5, 1996. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +169. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 16, 1986. Your score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey by Paul McCartney and Linda McCartney as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 4, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd September 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 3, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 246th day of 1971
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 36th Friday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 53 days
- Age on next birthday: 49 years old
- Days since birth: 17,845 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,948 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 605
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 12, 2003
- Age in dog years: 212 dog years old using a Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: September 5, 1996 (+169)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 16, 1986 (-170)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey by Paul McCartney and Linda McCartney (September 4, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
- Roman numerals: III.IX.MCMLXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1980 – Johanna Klum, German singer and actress; December 17, 1984 – Mikky Ekko, American singer-songwriter and producer; August 13, 1958 – Feargal Sharkey, Irish singer (The Undertones).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,015