Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of September 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 4, 1918 was a Wednesday and it was the 247th day of the year 1918. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 11 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,149 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,224 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Edward Dmytryk
- 1937Nicholas Worth
- 1942Merald "Bubba" Knight
- 1951Kaoru Kobayashi
- 1951Martin Chambers
- 1970Daisy Dee
- 1972Françoise Yip
- 1979Pedro Macedo Camacho
- 1984Kyle Mooney
- 1990James Bay
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 4.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 4.
- 1717Job Orton, English minister and author (d. 1783)
- 1886Albert Orsborn, English 6th General of The Salvation Army (d. 1967)
- 1935Dallas Willard, American philosopher and academic (d. 2013)
- 1952Rishi Kapoor, Indian actor, director, and producer
- 1971Ione Skye, English-American actress
- 1972Françoise Yip, Canadian actress
- 1975Mark Ronson, English DJ, producer, and songwriter, co-founded Allido Records
- 1976Mario-Ernesto Rodríguez, Uruguayan-Italian footballer
- 1984Camila Bordonaba, Argentinian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (Erreway)
- 1990Danny Worsnop, English singer-songwriter (Asking Alexandria and We Are Harlot)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1479The Treaty of Alcáçovas is signed by the Catholic Monarchs of Castile and Aragon on one side and Afonso V and his son, Prince John of Portugal.
- 1800The French garrison in Valletta surrenders to British troops who had been called at the invitation of the Maltese. The islands of Malta and Gozo become the Malta Protectorate.
- 1912Albanian rebels succeed in their revolt when the Ottoman Empire agrees to fulfill their demands
- 1944World War II: Finland exits from the war with Soviet Union.
- 1948Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands abdicates for health reasons.
- 1949The Peekskill riots erupt after a Paul Robeson concert in Peekskill, New York.
- 1957American Civil Rights Movement: Little Rock Crisis: Orval Faubus, governor of Arkansas, calls out the National Guard to prevent African American students from enrolling in Central High School.
- 1970Salvador Allende is elected President of Chile.
- 1998Google is founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin, two students at Stanford University.
- 2001Tokyo DisneySea opens to the public as part of the Tokyo Disney Resort in Urayasu, Chiba, Japan.
View the complete list of historical events for September 4.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 4 and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chichay, María Elena Swett, Eduardo Yáñez, Vivian Stanshall, Kristin Eubanks, Patricia Bennett, Jami Gertz, Joy Tanner, Ann Burton, Tore Johansen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 4 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on September 4, 1918.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 14, 1974 – Ana Matronic, American singer-songwriter (Scissor Sisters); July 19, 1960 – Atom Egoyan, Egyptian-Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter; March 17, 1979 – Stephen Kramer Glickman, Canadian actor, director, producer, and fashion designer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,034