Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of September 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 7, 2000 was a Thursday and it was the 251st day of the year 2000. It was the 36th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 167 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,772 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,257 days or 6.18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 230 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 16, 2032.
If a dog named Hudini - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 115 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hudini will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Hudini will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Bruce Gray
- 1950Julie Kavner
- 1951Morris Albert
- 1966Chris Barfoot
- 1970Tom Everett Scott
- 1978Devon Sawa
- 1979Kozue Yoshizumi
- 1980Nigar Jamal
- 1994Kento Yamazaki
View the complete list of September 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 7.
- 1807Henry Sewell, English lawyer and politician, 1st Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1879)
- 1894Vic Richardson, Australian cricketer, footballer, and sportscaster (d. 1969)
- 1920Harri Webb, Welsh journalist and poet (d. 1994)
- 1930Baudouin of Belgium (d. 1993)
- 1946Joe Klein, American journalist and author
- 1968Lucy Robinson, English actress
- 1987Sammy Moore, English footballer
- 1991Jennifer Veal, English actress
- 1992Suzuka Morita, Japanese model and actress
- 1995Sahaj Grover, Indian chess player
View the complete list of September 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1706War of the Spanish Succession: Siege of Turin ends, leading to the withdrawal of French forces from North Italy.
- 1860Italian unification: Giuseppe Garibaldi enters Naples.
- 1864American Civil War: Atlanta is evacuated on orders of Union General William Tecumseh Sherman.
- 1895The first game of what would become known as rugby league football is played, in England, starting the 1895–96 Northern Rugby Football Union season.
- 1901The Boxer Rebellion in Qing dynasty China officially ends with the signing of the Boxer Protocol.
- 1961João Goulart becomes President of Brazil.
- 1970Fighting between Arab guerrillas and government forces in Amman, Jordan.
- 1978While walking across Waterloo Bridge in London, Bulgarian dissident Georgi Markov is assassinated by Bulgarian secret police agent Francesco Giullino by means of a ricin pellet fired from a specially-designed umbrella.
- 1979The Chrysler Corporation asks the United States government for US$1.5 billion to avoid bankruptcy.
- 2005Egypt holds its first-ever multi-party presidential election.
View the complete list of September 7 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 7, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martin Klebba, Stan Stennett, Jimmy Pop, Bessie Love, Erik Thomson, Willow Shields, Hank Locklin, Jasper Carrott, Sam Andrew, Vanessa A. Williams.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 7 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 7, 2000.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th September 2000 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 10, 1982. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 9, 1980. Your incompatibility score is -117. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Doesn’t Really Matter by Janet as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 9, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 7th September 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 7, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 251st day of 2000
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 36th Thursday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 167 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,772 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,257 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.18 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 230
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 16, 2032
- Age in dog years: 115 dog years old using a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 10, 1982 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 9, 1980 (-117)
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: Doesn’t Really Matter by Janet (September 9, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1958 – Wally Kurth, American actor and singer; November 21, 1948 – Lonnie Jordan, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (War); January 30, 1989 – Baek Sung-hyun, South Korean actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,966