Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of September 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 7, 2000 was a Thursday and it was the 251st day of the year 2000. It was the 36th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,890 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,297 days or 6.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 234 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 16, 2032.
If a dog named Kobey - a Vizsla breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 101 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kobey will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kobey will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894George Waggner
- 1939Bruce Gray
- 1946Suzyn Waldman
- 1949Gloria Gaynor
- 1954Michael Emerson
- 1966Toby Jones
- 1969Diane Farr
- 1985Alyssa Diaz
- 1999Michelle Creber
View the complete list of September 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 7.
- 1818Thomas Talbot, American businessman and politician, 31st Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1886)
- 1900Giuseppe Zangara, Italian-American assassin of Anton Cermak (d. 1933)
- 1919Briek Schotte, Belgian cyclist and coach (d. 2004)
- 1931Josep Lluís Núñez, Spanish businessman
- 1934Dan Ingram, American radio host
- 1934Mary Bauermeister, German painter and illustrator
- 1935Abdou Diouf, Senegalese lawyer and politician, 2nd President of Senegal
- 1949Barry Siegel, American journalist and academic
- 1953Marc Hunter, New Zealand singer-songwriter (Dragon and The Party Boys) (d. 1998)
- 1980Nigar Jamal, Azerbaijani singer (Ell & Nikki)
View the complete list of September 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1191Third Crusade: Battle of Arsuf – Richard I of England defeats Saladin at Arsuf.
- 1812French invasion of Russia: The Battle of Borodino, the bloodiest battle of the Napoleonic Wars, was fought near Moscow and resulted in a French victory.
- 1857Mountain Meadows massacre: Mormon settlers slaughter most members of peaceful, emigrant wagon train.
- 1906Alberto Santos-Dumont flies his 14-bis aircraft at Bagatelle, France for the first time successfully.
- 1922In Aydın, Turkey, independence of Aydın, from Greek occupation.
- 1927The first fully electronic television system is achieved by Philo Farnsworth.
- 1929Steamer SS Kuru capsizes and sinks on Lake Näsijärvi near Tampere in Finland. 136 lives are lost.
- 1945Japanese forces on Wake Island, which they had held since December of 1941, surrender to U.S. Marines.
- 1965China announces that it will reinforce its troops on the Indian border.
- 1965Vietnam War: In a follow-up to August’s Operation Starlight, United States Marines and South Vietnamese forces initiate Operation Piranha on the Batangan Peninsula.
View the complete list of September 7 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 7, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jennifer Grey, Juice Leskinen, Daul Kim, Traci Lords, Riteish Deshmukh, Al Jolson, Mark Patton, Roger Bowen, Hal Holbrook, Barbara Hale.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 7 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 7, 2000.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th September 2000 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 10, 1982. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 9, 1980. Your incompatibility score is -117. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Doesn’t Really Matter by Janet as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 9, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 7th September 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 7, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 251st day of 2000
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 36th Thursday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 49 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,890 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,297 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 234
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 16, 2032
- Age in dog years: 101 dog years old using a Vizsla breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 10, 1982 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 9, 1980 (-117)
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: Doesn’t Really Matter by Janet (September 9, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1946 – Valerie Simpson, American singer-songwriter (Ashford & Simpson); April 24, 1963 – Mano Solo, French singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (d. 2010); November 12, 1916 – Rogelio de la Rosa, Filipino actor and politician (d. 1986).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,062