Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of September 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 7, 2000 was a Thursday and it was the 251st day of the year 2000. It was the 36th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 102 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,203 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,401 days or 6.57 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 244 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 16, 2032.
If a dog named Lionel - a Bluetick Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 105 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lionel will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lionel will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1867Albert Bassermann
- 1914Lída Baarová
- 1936Buddy Holly
- 1937Cüneyt Arkın
- 1939Peter Gill
- 1951Chrissie Hynde
- 1966Toby Jones
- 1978Devon Sawa
- 1992Suzuka Morita
- 1999Cameron Ocasio
View the complete list of September 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 7.
- 1813Emil Korytko Polish activist and translator (d. 1839)
- 1819Thomas A. Hendricks, American lawyer and politician, 21st Vice President of the United States (d. 1885)
- 1836Henry Campbell-Bannerman, Scottish merchant and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1908)
- 1900Giuseppe Zangara, Italian-American assassin of Anton Cermak (d. 1933)
- 1903Dorothy Marie Donnelly, American poet and author (d. 1994)
- 1911Todor Zhivkov, Bulgarian police officer and politician, Head of State of Bulgaria (d. 1998)
- 1924Bridie Gallagher, Irish singer (d. 2012)
- 1966Toby Jones, English actor
- 1980Mark Prior, American baseball player
- 1989Hugh Mitchell, English actor
View the complete list of September 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dale’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1706War of the Spanish Succession: Siege of Turin ends, leading to the withdrawal of French forces from North Italy.
- 1812French invasion of Russia: The Battle of Borodino, the bloodiest battle of the Napoleonic Wars, was fought near Moscow and resulted in a French victory.
- 1901The Boxer Rebellion in Qing dynasty China officially ends with the signing of the Boxer Protocol.
- 1906Alberto Santos-Dumont flies his 14-bis aircraft at Bagatelle, France for the first time successfully.
- 1921In Atlantic City, New Jersey, the first Miss America Pageant, a two-day event, is held.
- 1942First flight of the Consolidated B-32 Dominator.
- 1943A fire at the Gulf Hotel in Houston, kills 55 people.
- 1945Japanese forces on Wake Island, which they had held since December of 1941, surrender to U.S. Marines.
- 1963The Pro Football Hall of Fame opens in Canton, Ohio with 17 charter members.
- 2011A plane crash in Russia kills 43 people, including nearly the entire roster of the Lokomotiv Yaroslavl Kontinental Hockey League team.
View the complete list of September 7 historical events.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 7, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pavel Bobek, Lillian Gish, Dev, Steven Severin, Kid Congo Powers, Stirling Silliphant, Caroline McWilliams, Casper Christensen, Theo Adam, Bob Crewe.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 7 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 7, 2000.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th September 2000 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 10, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 9, 1980. Your score is -117. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Doesn’t Really Matter by Janet as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 9, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 7th September 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 7, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 251st day of 2000
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 36th Thursday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 102 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 7,203 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,401 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.57 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 244
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 16, 2032
- Age in dog years: 105 dog years old using a Bluetick Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 10, 1982 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 9, 1980 (-117)
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: Doesn’t Really Matter by Janet (September 9, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.IX.MM
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 5, 1976 – Alisa Mizuki, Japanese actress, singer, and model; February 23, 1992 – Samara Weaving, Australian actress and model; April 18, 1904 – Pigmeat Markham, American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1981).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,021