Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of September 2020 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 9, 2020 was a Wednesday and it was the 253rd day of the year 2020. It was the 37th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2020 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 38 days left before your next birthday. You will be 1 year old when that day comes. There have been 327 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 109 days or 0.30 year. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 11 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 18, 2052.
If a dog named Wongwong - a Irish Wolfhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 15 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wongwong will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Wongwong will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Joseph E. Levine
- 1923Cliff Robertson
- 1939Arthur Dignam
- 1943Art LaFleur
- 1948Jacqueline Taïeb
- 1965Chip Esten
- 1965Constance Marie
- 1965Michelle Johnson
- 1975Michael Bublé
- 1992Damian McGinty
View the complete list of September 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 9.
- 1878Adelaide Crapsey, American poet and critic (d. 1914)
- 1901James Blades, English drummer (Melos Ensemble) (d. 1999)
- 1920Robert Wood Johnson III, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1970)
- 1940Hugh Morgan, Australian businessman
- 1950Gogi Alauddin, Pakistani squash player and coach
- 1972Natasha Kaplinsky, English journalist
- 1985Liliyana Natsir, Indonesian badminton player
- 1986Jamielee McPherson, Scottish actress
- 1987Alexis Palisson, French rugby player
- 1991Danilo Luís Hélio Pereira, Bissauan-Portuguese footballer
View the complete list of September 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Olivia’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 337Constantine II, Constantius II, and Constans succeed their father Constantine I as co-emperors. The Roman Empire is divided between the three Augusti.
- 1493Battle of Krbava Field, a decisive defeat of Croats in Croatian struggle against the invasion by the Ottoman Empire.
- 1801Alexander I of Russia confirms the privileges of Baltic provinces.
- 1839John Herschel takes the first glass plate photograph.
- 1850California is admitted as the thirty-first U.S. state.
- 1886The Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works is finalized.
- 1944World War II: The Fatherland Front takes power in Bulgaria through a military coup in the capital and armed rebellion in the country. A new pro-Soviet government is established.
- 1948Kim Il-sung declares the establishment of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea.
- 1990Batticaloa massacre: Massacre of 184 minority Tamil civilians by Sri Lankan Army in the eastern Batticaloa District of Sri Lanka.
- 1991Tajikistan declares independence from the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of September 9 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 9, and 2020 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Artyom Bogucharsky, Robbie Jones, Edgar Morais, Paul Adelstein, Mike Nichols, Maxene Magalona, Marie Tifo, Dennis Tufano, Jeremih, Tanuja.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 9 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 9, 2020.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th September 2020 is Aster for memory.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1325. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 9, 2020. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 253rd day of 2020
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 37th Wednesday of 2020
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 38 days
- Age on next birthday: 1 year old
- Days since birth: 327 days
- Days spent sleeping: 109 days
- Years spent sleeping: 0.30 year
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 11
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 18, 2052
- Age in dog years: 15 dog years old using a Irish Wolfhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Roman numerals: IX.IX.MMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1983 – Lynsey Bartilson, American actress and producer; September 30, 1972 – Shaan, Indian singer and actor; June 29, 1947 – Richard Lewis, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,752