Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of April 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 19, 1927 was a Tuesday and it was the 109th day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 88 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,785 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,110 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Françoise Rosay
- 1933Jayne Mansfield
- 1954Bob Rock
- 1958Steve Antin
- 1965Suge Knight
- 1975Hugh O'Conor
- 1981Kasie Head
- 1987David Cavazos
- 1988Saya Yūki
- 1990Teo Olivares
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 19.
- 1665Jacques Lelong, French author (d. 1721)
- 1734Karl von Ordóñez, Austrian violinist and composer (d. 1786)
- 1902Veniamin Kaverin, Russian author and screenwriter (d. 1989)
- 1937Antonio Carluccio, Italian-English chef and author
- 1959Donald Markwell, Australian sociologist and academic
- 1962Al Unser Jr., American race car driver
- 1973George Gregan, Zambian-Australian rugby player and coach
- 1981Catalina Sandino Moreno, Colombian actress
- 1983Curtis Thigpen, American baseball player
- 1991Kelly Olynyk, Canadian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 65The freedman Milichus betrayed Piso’s plot to kill the Emperor Nero and all the conspirators are arrested.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: The war begins with an American victory in Concord during the battles of Lexington and Concord.
- 1892Charles Duryea claims to have driven the first automobile in the United States, in Springfield, Massachusetts.
- 1954The Constituent Assembly of Pakistan recognises Urdu and Bengali as the national languages of Pakistan.
- 1985Two hundred ATF and FBI agents lay siege to the compound of the neo-Nazi survivalist group The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord in Arkansas. The CSA surrenders two days later.
- 1993South Dakota governor George Mickelson and seven others are killed when a state-owned aircraft crashes in Iowa.
- 1993The 51-day FBI siege of the Branch Davidian building outside Waco, Texas, USA, ends when a fire breaks out. Eighty-one people die.
- 1997The 1997 Red River Flood overwhelms the city of Grand Forks, North Dakota. Fire breaks out and spreads in downtown Grand Forks, but high water levels hamper efforts to reach the fire, leading to the destruction of 11 buildings.
- 1999The German Bundestag returns to Berlin, the first German parliamentary body to meet there since the Reichstag was dissolved in 1933.
- 2013Boston Marathon bombings suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev is killed in a shootout with police. His brother Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is captured while hiding in a boat inside a backyard in Watertown, Massachusetts.
View the complete list of historical events for April 19.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 19 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gallagher, Jim Piddock, Kishore Kumar, Stuart Price, Dieter Brummer, Nicholle Tom, Deryck Whibley, Phil Everly, Tony Holiday, Gavin Friday.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 19 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 19, 1927.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 23, 1943 – Sue Nicholls, English actress; October 1, 1928 – Laurence Harvey, Lithuanian-English actor, director, and producer (d. 1973); April 25, 1924 – Paulo Vanzolini, Brazilian singer-songwriter and zoologist (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 934