Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of April 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 19, 1927 was a Tuesday and it was the 109th day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 58 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,815 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,111 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Françoise Rosay
- 1953Ruby Wax
- 1958Vytautas Šapranauskas
- 1966David La Haye
- 1968Arshad Warsi
- 1971You Hee-yeol
- 1972Binnur Kaya
- 1979Kate Hudson
- 1982Ignacio Serricchio
- 1986Heather Kuzmich
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 19.
- 1907Alan Wheatley, English actor (d. 1991)
- 1921Anna Lee Aldred, American jockey (d. 2006)
- 1928Alexis Korner, French-English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Blues Incorporated and Collective Consciousness Society) (d. 1984)
- 1933Dickie Bird, English cricketer and umpire
- 1935Dudley Moore, English actor, screenwriter, and composer (d. 2002)
- 1957Mukesh Ambani, Yemeni-Indian businessman
- 1957Tony Martin, English singer-songwriter (Black Sabbath, Giuntini Project, and Empire)
- 1959Teofisto Guingona III, Filipino lawyer and politician
- 1968Arshad Warsi, Indian actor, singer, and producer
- 1981Catalina Sandino Moreno, Colombian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 65The freedman Milichus betrayed Piso’s plot to kill the Emperor Nero and all the conspirators are arrested.
- 531Battle of Callinicum: A Byzantine army under Belisarius is defeated by the Persians at Ar-Raqqah (northern Syria).
- 797Empress Irene organizes a conspiracy against her son, the Byzantine emperor Constantine VI. He is deposed and blinded. Shortly after Constantine dies of his wounds, and Irene proclaims herself basileus.
- 1713With no living male heirs, Charles VI, Holy Roman Emperor, issues the Pragmatic Sanction of 1713 to ensure that Habsburg lands and the Austrian throne would be inherited by his daughter, Maria Theresa (not actually born until 1717).
- 1903The Kishinev pogrom in Kishinev (Bessarabia) begins, forcing tens of thousands of Jews to later seek refuge in Palestine and the Western world.
- 1943Swiss chemist Dr. Albert Hofmann deliberately takes LSD for the first time.
- 1960Students in South Korea hold a nationwide pro-democracy protest against president Syngman Rhee, eventually forcing him to resign.
- 1975India’s first satellite, Aryabhata, is launched.
- 1993The 51-day FBI siege of the Branch Davidian building outside Waco, Texas, USA, ends when a fire breaks out. Eighty-one people die.
- 1995Oklahoma City bombing: The Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, USA, is bombed, killing 168.
View the complete list of historical events for April 19.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 19 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Natalie Zea, Emily Ratajkowski, Yvan Ponton, Mario Maurer, Martine Carol, Sivakarthikeyan, M. S. Subbulakshmi, Walter Koenig, Tuomas Holopainen, Ron Pederson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 19 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 19, 1927.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 21, 1938 – Eddie Adcock, American singer and banjo player (The Country Gentlemen); June 16, 1946 – Mark Ritts, American actor, puppeteer, and producer (d. 2009); October 14, 1958 – Thomas Dolby, English singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 921