Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of April 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 19, 1927 was a Tuesday and it was the 109th day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 205 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,033 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,118 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Tim Curry
- 1958Vytautas Šapranauskas
- 1960Ara Gevorgyan
- 1966Julia Neigel
- 1966Véronique Gens
- 1971You Hee-yeol
- 1978James Franco
- 1979Kate Hudson
- 1982Samuel C. Morrison, Jr.
- 1988Saya Yūki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 19.
- 1734Karl von Ordóñez, Austrian violinist and composer (d. 1786)
- 1899George O'Brien, American actor and singer (d. 1985)
- 1932Fernando Botero, Colombian painter and sculptor
- 1937Elinor Donahue, American actress and singer
- 1938Stanley Fish, American theorist, author, and scholar
- 1954Trevor Francis, English footballer and manager
- 1956Randy Carlyle, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1968Ashley Judd, American actress and producer
- 1971Gad Elmaleh, Moroccan-French actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1990Jackie Bradley, Jr., American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 65The freedman Milichus betrayed Piso’s plot to kill the Emperor Nero and all the conspirators are arrested.
- 1529Beginning of the Protestant Reformation: After the Second Diet of Speyer bans Lutheranism, a group of rulers (German: Fürst) and independent cities protests the reinstatement of the Edict of Worms.
- 1782John Adams secures the Dutch Republic’s recognition of the United States as an independent government. The house which he had purchased in The Hague, Netherlands becomes the first American embassy.
- 1855Visit of Napoleon III to Guildhall, London
- 1892Charles Duryea claims to have driven the first automobile in the United States, in Springfield, Massachusetts.
- 1943Swiss chemist Dr. Albert Hofmann deliberately takes LSD for the first time.
- 1954The Constituent Assembly of Pakistan recognises Urdu and Bengali as the national languages of Pakistan.
- 1971Vietnam War: Vietnam Veterans Against the War begin “Operation Dewey Canyon III”, a five-day demonstration in Washington, D.C.
- 1993The 51-day FBI siege of the Branch Davidian building outside Waco, Texas, USA, ends when a fire breaks out. Eighty-one people die.
- 2011Fidel Castro resigns from the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Cuba after 45 years of holding the title.
View the complete list of historical events for April 19.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 19 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bob Rock, Anna Sophia Berglund, Louis Theroux, Jacques Antoine, Pierre Curzi, Graham Chapman, Daphne Maxwell Reid, Vanessa Lengies, David Ackles, Anton Newcombe.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 19 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 19, 1927.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 28, 1928 – Stanley Baker, Welsh actor and producer (d. 1976); March 25, 1954 – Angela Wynter, English actress; February 29, 1992 – Caitlin EJ Meyer, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 951