Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of April 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 19, 1927 was a Tuesday and it was the 109th day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 20 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,853 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,112 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899George O'Brien
- 1907Alan Wheatley
- 1920Gene Leis
- 1925John Kraaijkamp, Sr.
- 1941Bobby Russell
- 1943Eve Graham
- 1960Ara Gevorgyan
- 1961Albert Martinez
- 1966Véronique Gens
- 1982Samuel C. Morrison, Jr.
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 19.
- 1613Christoph Bach, German pianist (d. 1661)
- 1883Richard von Mises, Austrian-American mathematician and physicist (d. 1953)
- 1925Hugh O'Brian, American actor and singer
- 1930Ewan Jamieson, New Zealand air marshal (d. 2013)
- 1969Jesse James, American motorcycle builder, founded West Coast Choppers
- 1972Jeff Wilkins, American football player
- 1977Dennys Reyes, Mexican baseball player
- 1977Joe Beimel, American baseball player
- 1986Maxine, American wrestler and actress
- 1986Zhou Mi, Chinese singer-songwriter and actor (Super Junior-M and SM the Ballad)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1677The French army captures the town of Cambrai held by Spanish troops.
- 1770Captain James Cook, still holding the rank of lieutenant, sights the eastern coast of what is now Australia.
- 1782John Adams secures the Dutch Republic’s recognition of the United States as an independent government. The house which he had purchased in The Hague, Netherlands becomes the first American embassy.
- 1809An Austrian corps is defeated by the forces of the Duchy of Warsaw in the Battle of Raszyn, part of the struggles of the Fifth Coalition. On the same day the Austrian main army is defeated by a First French Empire Corps led by Louis-Nicolas Davout at the Battle of Teugen-Hausen in Bavaria, part of a four-day campaign that ended in a French victory.
- 1892Charles Duryea claims to have driven the first automobile in the United States, in Springfield, Massachusetts.
- 1943Swiss chemist Dr. Albert Hofmann deliberately takes LSD for the first time.
- 1950Argentina becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires copyright treaty.
- 1995Oklahoma City bombing: The Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, USA, is bombed, killing 168.
- 1997The 1997 Red River Flood overwhelms the city of Grand Forks, North Dakota. Fire breaks out and spreads in downtown Grand Forks, but high water levels hamper efforts to reach the fire, leading to the destruction of 11 buildings.
- 2013Boston Marathon bombings suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev is killed in a shootout with police. His brother Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is captured while hiding in a boat inside a backyard in Watertown, Massachusetts.
View the complete list of historical events for April 19.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 19 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amanda Lear, Tom Everett Scott, Mark McGrath, Sanjay Dutt, Austin Mahone, Billy Barty, Lisa Guerrero, Wiz Khalifa, Vanessa Carlton, Michael Park.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 19 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 19, 1927.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 9, 1978 – Shandi Finnessey, American model and actress, Miss USA 2004; November 15, 1970 – Jack Ingram, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; November 9, 1936 – Mary Travers, American singer-songwriter (Peter, Paul and Mary) (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 966