Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of April 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 5, 1942 was a Sunday and it was the 95th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 78 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,316 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 925 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Walter Huston
- 1908Bette Davis
- 1928Fernand Dansereau
- 1952Mitch Pileggi
- 1954Peter Case
- 1954Stan Ridgway
- 1962Lana Clarkson
- 1974Uhm Tae-woong
- 1981Tom Riley
- 1988Asumi Nakada
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 5.
- 1780Benjamin Greene, English brewer and businessman, founded Greene King Brewery (d. 1860)
- 1856Booker T. Washington, American author and educator (d. 1915)
- 1899Elsie Thompson, American super-centenarian (d. 2013)
- 1900Spencer Tracy, American actor (d. 1967)
- 1920Arthur Hailey, English-Canadian soldier and author (d. 2004)
- 1934John Carey, English author and critic
- 1960Ian Redford, Scottish footballer and manager (d. 2014)
- 1972Pat Green, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1973Jason Done, English actor
- 1979Timo Hildebrand, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1242During the Battle on the Ice of Lake Peipus, Russian forces, led by Alexander Nevsky, rebuff an invasion attempt by the Teutonic Knights.
- 1621The Mayflower sets sail from Plymouth, Massachusetts on a return trip to England.
- 1847Birkenhead Park, the first civic public park in Britain, is opened in Birkenhead.
- 1900Archaeologists in Knossos, Crete, discover a large cache of clay tablets with hieroglyphic writing in a script they call Linear B.
- 1932Dominion of Newfoundland: Ten thousand rioters seize the Colonial Building leading to the end of self-government.
- 1949A fire in a hospital in Effingham, Illinois, kills 77 people and leads to nationwide fire code improvements in the United States.
- 1957In India, Communists win the first elections in united Kerala and E. M. S. Namboodiripad is sworn in as the first Chief Minister.
- 1971In Sri Lanka, Janatha Vimukthi Peramuna launches a revolt against the United Front government of Sirimavo Bandaranaike.
- 1976In the People’s Republic of China, the April Fifth Movement leads to the Tiananmen Incident.
- 1998In Japan, the Akashi Kaikyō Bridge linking Awaji Island with Honshū and costing about $3.8 billion USD, opens to traffic, becoming the largest suspension bridge in the world.
View the complete list of historical events for April 5.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 5 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carson Whitsett, Wayne Osmond, David R. Ellis, Kool Savas, Michael Rennie, Atticus Shaffer, John Driscoll, Rome, Jean-Pascal Lacoste, Katie Boyle.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 5 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 5, 1942.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 5, 1962 – Jennifer Jason Leigh, American actress, producer, and screenwriter; March 20, 1963 – Kathy Ireland, American model, actress, and furniture designer; June 5, 1986 – Jun Hasegawa, Japanese-American model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 897