Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of April 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 5, 1942 was a Sunday and it was the 95th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 13 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,381 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 927 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1692Adrienne Lecouvreur
- 1901Melvyn Douglas
- 1909Albert R. Broccoli
- 1916Gregory Peck
- 1928Tony Williams
- 1932Billy Bland
- 1942Allan Clarke
- 1973Pharrell Williams
- 1988Asumi Nakada
- 1990Haruma Miura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 5.
- 1869Albert Roussel, French composer (d. 1937)
- 1901Melvyn Douglas, American actor (d. 1981)
- 1926Süleyman Seba, Turkish footballer and colonel (d. 2014)
- 1941Michael Moriarty, American-Canadian actor and singer
- 1947Virendra Sharma, Indian-English lawyer and politician
- 1957Karin Roßley, German hurdler
- 1960Greg Mathis, American judge and television host
- 1966Mike McCready, American guitarist and songwriter (Pearl Jam, Temple of the Dog, Mad Season, and The Rockfords)
- 1980Matt Bonner, American basketball player
- 1985Daniel Congré, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1621The Mayflower sets sail from Plymouth, Massachusetts on a return trip to England.
- 1710The Statute of Anne receives the Royal Assent establishing the Copyright law of the United Kingdom.
- 1722The Dutch explorer Jacob Roggeveen discovers Easter Island.
- 1818In the Battle of Maipú, Chile’s independence movement, led by Bernardo O'Higgins and José de San Martín, win a decisive victory over Spain, leaving 2,000 Spaniards and 1,000 Chilean patriots dead.
- 1847Birkenhead Park, the first civic public park in Britain, is opened in Birkenhead.
- 1946Soviet troops leave the island of Bornholm, Denmark after an 11-month occupation.
- 1951Ethel and Julius Rosenberg are sentenced to death for spying for the Soviet Union.
- 1957In India, Communists win the first elections in united Kerala and E. M. S. Namboodiripad is sworn in as the first Chief Minister.
- 1958Ripple Rock, an underwater threat to navigation in the Seymour Narrows in Canada is destroyed in one of the largest non-nuclear controlled explosions of the time.
- 1971In Sri Lanka, Janatha Vimukthi Peramuna launches a revolt against the United Front government of Sirimavo Bandaranaike.
View the complete list of historical events for April 5.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 5 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stéphane Audran, Victoria Legrand, Nurgül Yeşilçay, Arda Kural, Shih Szu, Rodrigo Santoro, Bethany Joy Lenz, Coşkun Sabah, Keira Knightley, Donald Petrie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 5 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 5, 1942.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1949 – Fariborz Lachini, Iranian-Canadian composer and producer; June 15, 1981 – Jordi Vilasuso, American actor; October 6, 1972 – Ko So-young, South Korean model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 888