Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of April 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 5, 1986 was a Saturday and it was the 95th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 7 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,316 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 383 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Walter Huston
- 1928Haldun Dormen
- 1933Frank Gorshin
- 1941Michael Moriarty
- 1950Agnetha Fältskog
- 1959Park Sang-won
- 1968Gianna Amore
- 1972Waylon Payne
- 1984Shin Min-a
- 1988Asumi Nakada
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 5.
- 1288Emperor Go-Fushimi of Japan (d. 1336)
- 1928Fernand Dansereau, Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1933Frank Gorshin, American actor and soldier (d. 2005)
- 1934Stanley Turrentine, American saxophonist and composer (d. 2000)
- 1936John Kelly, Irish soldier and politician (d. 2007)
- 1939Crispian St. Peters, English singer-songwriter (d. 2010)
- 1951Bernie Ward, American radio host
- 1982Alexandre Prémat, French race car driver
- 1982Kelly Pavlik, American boxer
- 1985Daniel Congré, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1621The Mayflower sets sail from Plymouth, Massachusetts on a return trip to England.
- 1792United States President George Washington exercises his authority to veto a bill, the first time this power is used in the United States.
- 1818In the Battle of Maipú, Chile’s independence movement, led by Bernardo O'Higgins and José de San Martín, win a decisive victory over Spain, leaving 2,000 Spaniards and 1,000 Chilean patriots dead.
- 1847Birkenhead Park, the first civic public park in Britain, is opened in Birkenhead.
- 1879Chile declares war on Bolivia and Peru, starting the War of the Pacific.
- 1932Alcohol prohibition in Finland ends. Alcohol sales begin in Alko liquor stores.
- 1933U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs two executive orders: 6101 to establish the Civilian Conservation Corps, and 6102 “forbidding the Hoarding of Gold Coin, Gold Bullion, and Gold Certificates” by U.S. citizens.
- 1949A fire in a hospital in Effingham, Illinois, kills 77 people and leads to nationwide fire code improvements in the United States.
- 1991An ASA EMB 120 crashes in Brunswick, Georgia, killing all 23 aboard including Sen. John Tower and Astronaut Sonny Carter.
- 1992The Siege of Sarajevo begins when Serb paramilitaries murder peace protesters Suada Dilberović and Olga Sučić on the Vrbanja Bridge.
View the complete list of historical events for April 5.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 5 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gigi Edgley, Carah Faye Charnow, Eri Tanaka, Iain Matthews, Paul Luty, Namrata Shirodkar, Peter Horrocks, Timothy Dalton, Mikuru Uchino, King Sunny Adé.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 5 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 5, 1986.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Rock Me Amadeus by Falco as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 5, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 31, 1955 – Aleksander Krupa, Polish-American actor; February 24, 1994 – Earl Sweatshirt, American rapper and producer (Odd Future); April 16, 1975 – Sean Maher, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 949