Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of April 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 5, 1986 was a Saturday and it was the 95th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 37 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,286 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 382 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Bette Davis
- 1928Fernand Dansereau
- 1928Tony Williams
- 1930Mary Costa
- 1933Frank Gorshin
- 1943Max Gail
- 1950Agnetha Fältskog
- 1964Christopher Reid
- 1980Erik Audé
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 5.
- 1170Isabella of Hainault (d. 1190)
- 1588Thomas Hobbes, English philosopher and theorist (d. 1679)
- 1909Albert R. Broccoli, American film producer, co-founded Eon Productions (d. 1996)
- 1947Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, Filipino academic and politician, 14th President of the Philippines
- 1951Dean Kamen, American inventor and businessman, founded Segway Inc.
- 1954Guy Bertrand, Canadian linguist and radio host
- 1956Diamond Dallas Page, American wrestler and actor
- 1960Hiromi Taniguchi, Japanese runner
- 1973Pharrell Williams, American rapper, producer, and fashion designer (N.E.R.D, The Neptunes, and All City Chess Club)
- 1984David Dillehunt, American director, producer, and composer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1804High Possil meteorite: The first recorded meteorite in Scotland falls in Possil.
- 1862American Civil War: The Battle of Yorktown begins.
- 1915Boxing challenger Jess Willard knocks out Jack Johnson in Havana, Cuba to become the Heavyweight Champion of the World.
- 1936Tupelo–Gainesville tornado outbreak: An F5 tornado kills 233 in Tupelo, Mississippi.
- 1942World War II: The Imperial Japanese Navy launches a carrier-based air attack on Colombo, Ceylon during the Indian Ocean raid. Port and civilian facilities are damaged and the Royal Navy cruisers HMS Cornwall and HMS Dorsetshire are sunk southwest of the island.
- 1949A fire in a hospital in Effingham, Illinois, kills 77 people and leads to nationwide fire code improvements in the United States.
- 1957In India, Communists win the first elections in united Kerala and E. M. S. Namboodiripad is sworn in as the first Chief Minister.
- 1958Ripple Rock, an underwater threat to navigation in the Seymour Narrows in Canada is destroyed in one of the largest non-nuclear controlled explosions of the time.
- 1969Vietnam War: Massive antiwar demonstrations occur in many U.S. cities.
- 1999Two Libyans suspected of bringing down Pan Am Flight 103 in 1988 are handed over for eventual trial in the Netherlands.
View the complete list of historical events for April 5.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 5 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pat Boone, Bridgit Mendler, Ryohei Chiba, David Leisure, Richard Herring, Dappy, Sharon Acker, Colin Friels, Paul Schrier, Frank Cady.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 5 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 5, 1986.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Rock Me Amadeus by Falco as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 5, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 29, 1952 – Dave Malone, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Radiators); January 7, 1948 – Kenny Loggins, American singer-songwriter; July 25, 1943 – Jim McCarty, English singer and drummer (The Yardbirds, Renaissance, and Illusion).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 973