Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1987 was a Wednesday and it was the 98th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 342 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,981 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 372 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914María Félix
- 1926Shecky Greene
- 1941Darlene Gillespie
- 1956Christine Boisson
- 1967Arwyn Davies
- 1973Emma Caulfield
- 1981Ofer Shechter
- 1988Rachael Finch
- 1988Stephanie Cayo
- 1989Matthew Healy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1842Elizabeth Bacon Custer, American author and educator (d. 1933)
- 1918Betty Ford, American wife of Gerald R. Ford, 40th First Lady of the United States (d. 2011)
- 1924Anthony Farrar-Hockley, English general and historian (d. 2006)
- 1929Jacques Brel, Belgian singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1978)
- 1931John Gavin, American actor and diplomat, United States Ambassador to Mexico
- 1940John Havlicek, American basketball player
- 1973Emma Caulfield, American actress
- 1975Timo Pérez, Dominican-American baseball player
- 1984Ezra Koenig, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Vampire Weekend and Dirty Projectors)
- 1993Kanae Yoshii, Japanese singer and actress (9nine)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1904Longacre Square in Midtown Manhattan is renamed Times Square after The New York Times.
- 1913The 17th Amendment to the United States Constitution, requiring direct election of Senators, becomes law.
- 1916In Corona, California, race car driver Bob Burman crashes, killing three (including himself), and badly injuring five spectators.
- 1929Indian independence movement: At the Delhi Central Assembly, Bhagat Singh and Batukeshwar Dutt throw handouts and bombs to court arrest.
- 1942World War II: Siege of Leningrad: Soviet forces open a much-needed railway link to Leningrad.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese take Bataan in the Philippines.
- 1946Électricité de France, the world’s largest utility company, is formed as a result of the nationalisation of a number of electricity producers, transporters and distributors.
- 1974At Atlanta–Fulton County Stadium, Hank Aaron hits his 715th career home run to surpass Babe Ruth’s 39-year-old record.
- 1999Haryana Gana Parishad, a political party in the Indian state of Haryana, merges with the Indian National Congress.
- 2005Over four million people attend the funeral of Pope John Paul II.
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sara Canning, Giorgio Cantarini, Bruce Springsteen, Mizuki Sano, Jesse McReynolds, Michael McIntyre, Peter Hall, Murray Head, Wil Wheaton, Alan Armer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 8, 1987.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now by Starship as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 11, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 4, 1931 – Stephen Boyd, Northern Irish-born American actor (d. 1977); June 8, 1973 – Lucija Šerbedžija, Croatian actress; June 3, 1978 – Lyfe Jennings, American singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 972