Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1987 was a Wednesday and it was the 98th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 38 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,920 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 370 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Walter Berry
- 1942Roger Chapman
- 1946Stuart Pankin
- 1947Steve Howe
- 1955Kane Hodder
- 1966Iveta Bartošová
- 1966Robin Wright
- 1968Patricia Arquette
- 1984Ezra Koenig
- 1993Kanae Yoshii
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1871Clarence Hudson White, American photographer and educator (d. 1925)
- 1902Andrew Irvine, English mountaineer and explorer (d. 1924)
- 1926Jürgen Moltmann, German theologian and academic
- 1943Jack O'Halloran, American boxer and actor
- 1946Stuart Pankin, American actor
- 1949Joe Royle, English footballer and manager
- 1954G.V. Loganathan, Indian-American engineer and academic (d. 2007)
- 1956Jim Piddock, English actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1979Alexi Laiho, Finnish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Children of Bodom, Sinergy, Impaled Nazarene, and Kylähullut)
- 1986Félix Hernández, Venezuelan-American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 632King Charibert II is assassinated at Blaye (Gironde), along with his infant son Chilperic.
- 1665English colonial patents are granted for the establishment of the Monmouth Tract, for what would eventually become Monmouth County in northeastern New Jersey.
- 1904Longacre Square in Midtown Manhattan is renamed Times Square after The New York Times.
- 1916In Corona, California, race car driver Bob Burman crashes, killing three (including himself), and badly injuring five spectators.
- 1924Sharia courts are abolished in Turkey, as part of Atatürk’s Reforms.
- 1960The Netherlands and West Germany sign an agreement to negotiate the return of German land annexed by the Dutch in return for 280 million German marks as Wiedergutmachung.
- 1964Gemini 1 (unmanned test flight) launched.
- 2004War in Darfur: The Humanitarian Ceasefire Agreement is signed by the Sudanese government and two rebel groups.
- 2008The construction of the world’s first building to integrate wind turbines is completed in Bahrain.
- 2013The Islamic State of Iraq enters the Syrian Civil War and begins by declaring a merger with the Al-Nusra Front under the name Islamic State of Iraq and ash-Sham
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mihály Fekete, Keisuke Ogihara, John Lodge, Michelle Phillips, David Blaine, Jacques Godin, Enrico Caruso, Jun Falkenstein, Christopher von Uckermann, Jean Terrell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 8, 1987.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now by Starship as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 11, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1991 – Graham Patrick Martin, American actor; December 5, 1963 – Carrie Hamilton, American actress (d. 2002); October 15, 1946 – John Getz, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 968