Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1987 was a Wednesday and it was the 98th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,034 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 374 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Franco Corelli
- 1923Edward Mulhare
- 1944Joey D. Vieira
- 1949John Madden
- 1961Élise Guilbault
- 1978Rachel Roberts
- 1980Manuel Ortega
- 1988Rachael Finch
- 1989Matthew Healy
- 1993Kanae Yoshii
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1320Peter I of Portugal (d. 1367)
- 1726Lewis Morris, American judge and politician (d. 1798)
- 1938Kofi Annan, Ghanaian economist and diplomat, 7th Secretary-General of the United Nations
- 1949John Madden, English director and producer
- 1949John Scott, English sociologist and academic
- 1958Detlef Bruckhoff, German footballer
- 1960Daniël Dekker, Dutch radio host
- 1964Biz Markie, American rapper, producer, and actor (Juice Crew)
- 1978Rachel Roberts, Canadian model and actress
- 1986Erika Sawajiri, Japanese actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1740War of Jenkins’ Ear: Three British ships capture the Spanish third-rate Princesa, taken into service as HMS Princess.
- 1866Italy and Prussia ally against the Austrian Empire.
- 1886William Ewart Gladstone introduces the first Irish Home Rule Bill into the British House of Commons.
- 1904The French Third Republic and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland sign the Entente cordiale.
- 1950India and Pakistan sign the Liaquat–Nehru Pact.
- 1959The Organization of American States drafts an agreement to create the Inter-American Development Bank.
- 1968BOAC Flight 712 catches fire shortly after take off. As a result of her actions in the accident, Barbara Jane Harrison is awarded a posthumous George Cross, the only GC awarded to a woman in peacetime.
- 1970Bahr El-Baqar primary school bombing: Israeli bombers strike an Egyptian school. Forty-six children are killed.
- 1975Frank Robinson manages the Cleveland Indians in his first game as major league baseball’s first African American manager.
- 1992Retired tennis great Arthur Ashe announces that he has AIDS, acquired from blood transfusions during one of his two heart surgeries.
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Franklin, Chalice, Morton Downey, Jr., Jill Vidal, Archie Panjabi, Benno Fürmann, Kyle Richards, Matt Prokop, Naima Adedapo, AJ Muhlach.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 8, 1987.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now by Starship as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 11, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 21, 1978 – Josh Hartnett, American actor and producer; May 19, 1997 – Ida LaFontaine, Swedish singer; July 1, 1956 – Lorna Patterson, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 955