Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1987 was a Wednesday and it was the 98th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 82 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,876 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 369 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Mary Pickford
- 1929Walter Berry
- 1931John Gavin
- 1964Biz Markie
- 1966Robin Wright
- 1968Patricia Arquette
- 1979Alexi Laiho
- 1980Manuel Ortega
- 1991Minami Takahashi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1770John Thomas Campbell, Irish-Australian banker and politician (d. 1830)
- 1874Stanisław Taczak, Polish general (d. 1960)
- 1902Maria Maksakova, Sr., Russian soprano (d. 1974)
- 1911Melvin Calvin, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1997)
- 1920Carmen McRae, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actress (d. 1994)
- 1924Frédéric Back, German-Canadian animator, director, and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1926Jürgen Moltmann, German theologian and academic
- 1974Holger Hott, Norwegian orienteering competitor and engineer
- 1984Pablo Portillo, Mexican singer and actor (MDO)
- 1989Matthew Healy, English singer-songwriter (The 1975)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1149Pope Eugene III takes refuge in the castle of Ptolemy II of Tusculum.
- 1740War of Jenkins’ Ear: Three British ships capture the Spanish third-rate Princesa, taken into service as HMS Princess.
- 1906Auguste Deter, the first person to be diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, dies.
- 1911Dutch physicist Heike Kamerlingh Onnes discovers superconductivity.
- 1913The 17th Amendment to the United States Constitution, requiring direct election of Senators, becomes law.
- 1924Sharia courts are abolished in Turkey, as part of Atatürk’s Reforms.
- 1935The Works Progress Administration is formed when the Emergency Relief Appropriation Act of 1935 becomes law.
- 1946Électricité de France, the world’s largest utility company, is formed as a result of the nationalisation of a number of electricity producers, transporters and distributors.
- 1970Bahr El-Baqar primary school bombing: Israeli bombers strike an Egyptian school. Forty-six children are killed.
- 1975Frank Robinson manages the Cleveland Indians in his first game as major league baseball’s first African American manager.
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Screamin' Jay Hawkins, Ned Luke, Michael Bolton, Melle Mel, Giulietta Masina, Daniel Gélin, Charlotte Ross, Michael Steele, Jim Trenton, Auguste Lumière.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 8, 1987.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now by Starship as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 11, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 28, 1972 – Kate Ashfield, English actress; January 4, 1991 – Olivia Tennet, New Zealand actress and dancer; November 1, 1941 – Robert Foxworth, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 948