Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1941 was a Sunday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 103 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,656 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 936 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Kate O'Mara
- 1941Kees van Kooten
- 1948Nick Stringer
- 1950Patti Austin
- 1957Zuhal Olcay
- 1964Aaron Hall
- 1968Pete Docter
- 1971Stephan Groth
- 1972Christofer Johnsson
- 1981Yaani King
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1845Abai Qunanbaiuli, Kazakh poet, composer, and philosopher (d. 1904)
- 1868Hugo Eckener, German pilot and businessman (d. 1954)
- 1888Prince Christopher of Greece and Denmark (d. 1940)
- 1950Rémy Girard, Canadian actor, singer, and game show host
- 1956Perween Warsi, Indian-English businesswoman
- 1964Hiro Takahashi, Japanese singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2005)
- 1977Danny Griffin, Irish footballer
- 1981Jon Prescott, American actor
- 1982Nicole O'Brian, American model, Miss Texas USA 2003
- 1988Julia Melim, Brazilian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1755Under the orders of Charles Lawrence, the British Army begins to forcibly deport the Acadians from Nova Scotia to the Thirteen Colonies.
- 1792French Revolution: Storming of the Tuileries Palace: Louis XVI of France is arrested and taken into custody as his Swiss Guards are massacred by the Parisian mob.
- 1813Instituto Nacional, is founded by the Chilean patriot José Miguel Carrera. It is Chile’s oldest and most prestigious school. Its motto is Labor Omnia Vincit, which means “Work conquers all things”.
- 1846The Smithsonian Institution is chartered by the United States Congress after James Smithson donates $500,000.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Wilson’s Creek: The war enters Missouri when a band of raw Confederate troops defeat Union forces in the southwestern part of the state.
- 1864After Uruguay’s governing Blanco Party refuses Brazil’s demands, José Antônio Saraiva announces that the Brazilian military will begin reprisals, beginning the Uruguayan War.
- 1899The Norwegian football club Viking FK is founded.
- 1901The U.S. Steel Recognition Strike by the Amalgamated Association of Iron and Steel Workers begins.
- 1948Candid Camera makes its television debut after being on radio for a year as Candid Microphone.
- 201439 people are killed in a plane crash at Tehran’s Mehrabad Airport.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Keith Flint, Billy Swan, Mona Lisa, Robin Juhkental, Lex Barker, Geoffrey Whitehead, León Klimovsky, Peter MacNicol, Anne Reid, Kent McCord.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 10, 1941.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1913 – Charles Trenet, French singer-songwriter (d. 2001); February 25, 1982 – Bert McCracken, American singer-songwriter (The Used); October 4, 1997 – Michelle Vito, Filipino actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 896