Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1941 was a Sunday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 137 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,622 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 935 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1959Rosanna Arquette
- 1961Jon Farriss
- 1962Alan Muraoka
- 1966Hansi Kürsch
- 1969Emily Symons
- 1982Katrina Begin
- 1984Mariel Rodriguez
- 1993Shin Hyejeong
- 1993Yuto Nakajima
- 1996Jacob Latimore
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1891Henry O'Neill, American actor and singer (d. 1961)
- 1914Carlos Menditeguy, Argentinian race car driver and polo player (d. 1973)
- 1920Red Holzman, American basketball player and coach (d. 1998)
- 1928Gus Mercurio, American-Australian actor (d. 2010)
- 1935Ad van Luyn, Dutch bishop
- 1947Alan Ward, English cricketer
- 1956Perween Warsi, Indian-English businesswoman
- 1967Lorraine Pearson, English singer and author (Five Star)
- 1977Matt Morgan, English comedian, actor, and radio host
- 1978Claire Yiu, Hong Kong model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1270Yekuno Amlak takes the imperial throne of Ethiopia, restoring the Solomonic dynasty to power after a 100-year Zagwe interregnum.
- 1813Instituto Nacional, is founded by the Chilean patriot José Miguel Carrera. It is Chile’s oldest and most prestigious school. Its motto is Labor Omnia Vincit, which means “Work conquers all things”.
- 1920World War I: Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI’s representatives sign the Treaty of Sèvres that divides up the Ottoman Empire between the Allies.
- 1971The Society for American Baseball Research is founded in Cooperstown, New York.
- 1981Murder of Adam Walsh: The head of John Walsh’s son is found. This inspires the creation of the television series America’s Most Wanted.
- 1990The Magellan space probe reaches Venus.
- 1995Oklahoma City bombing: Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols are indicted for the bombing. Michael Fortier pleads guilty in a plea-bargain for his testimony.
- 1998HRH Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah is proclaimed the crown prince of Brunei with a Royal Proclamation.
- 2001The 2001 Angola train attack, causing 252 deaths.
- 201439 people are killed in a plane crash at Tehran’s Mehrabad Airport.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Keith Harris, Patrick Garcia, Michael Rye, PMD, Mike Hazlewood, Mayu Matsuoka, Deniece Williams, Lena Dunham, Hirini Melbourne, Minehiro Kinomoto.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 10, 1941.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 23, 1988 – Eliana Ramos, Uruguayan model (d. 2007); July 15, 1988 – Mina Fujii, Japanese actress, model, and television personality; January 14, 1938 – Jack Jones, American singer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 873