Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1941 was a Sunday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,593 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 934 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1860Vishnu Narayan Bhatkhande
- 1891Henry O'Neill
- 1913Noah Beery, Jr.
- 1928Jimmy Dean
- 1954Rick Overton
- 1959Rosanna Arquette
- 1977Matt Morgan
- 1981Natsumi Abe
- 1982Nicole O'Brian
- 1993Yuto Nakajima
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1397Albert II of Germany (d. 1439)
- 1869Laurence Binyon, English poet, playwright, and scholar (d. 1943)
- 1939Kate O'Mara, English actress (d. 2014)
- 1963Andrew Sullivan, English-American journalist and author
- 1967Reinout Scholte, Dutch cricketer
- 1974David Sommeil, French footballer
- 1976Ian Murray, Scottish businessman and politician, Shadow Secretary of State for Scotland
- 1979Yannick Schroeder, French race car driver
- 1981Yaani King, American actress
- 1991Chris Tremain, Australian cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1557Battle of St. Quentin: Spanish victory over the French in the Italian War of 1551–59.
- 1813Instituto Nacional, is founded by the Chilean patriot José Miguel Carrera. It is Chile’s oldest and most prestigious school. Its motto is Labor Omnia Vincit, which means “Work conquers all things”.
- 1954At Massena, New York, the groundbreaking ceremony for the Saint Lawrence Seaway is held.
- 1961First use in Vietnam War of the Agent Orange by the U.S. Army.
- 1977In Yonkers, New York, 24-year-old postal employee David Berkowitz (“Son of Sam”) is arrested for a series of killings in the New York City area over the period of one year.
- 1988Japanese American internment: U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs the Civil Liberties Act of 1988, providing $20,000 payments to Japanese Americans who were either interned in or relocated by the United States during World War II.
- 1990More than 127 Muslims are killed in North East Sri Lanka by paramilitary troops.
- 1990The Magellan space probe reaches Venus.
- 1995Oklahoma City bombing: Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols are indicted for the bombing. Michael Fortier pleads guilty in a plea-bargain for his testimony.
- 1998HRH Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah is proclaimed the crown prince of Brunei with a Royal Proclamation.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gizz Butt, Callie Khouri, Maia Morgenstern, Mary MacGregor, Gábor Agárdy, Alvin Youngblood Hart, Rosanna Munter, Gary Richrath, Matsunosuke Onoe, Garou.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 10, 1941.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1948 – Billy Crystal, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; May 10, 1957 – Sid Vicious, English singer and bass player (Sex Pistols, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Vicious White Kids, and The Flowers of Romance) (d. 1979); February 19, 1939 – Gwen Taylor, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 907