Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1941 was a Sunday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,555 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 933 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1860Vishnu Narayan Bhatkhande
- 1927Jimmy Martin
- 1950Rémy Girard
- 1952Diane Venora
- 1954Rick Overton
- 1967Lorraine Pearson
- 1967Mart Sander
- 1971Justin Theroux
- 1989Brenton Thwaites
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1809John Kirk Townsend, American ornithologist and explorer (d. 1851)
- 1914Carlos Menditeguy, Argentinian race car driver and polo player (d. 1973)
- 1928Jimmy Dean, American singer, actor, and businessman, founded the Jimmy Dean Food Company (d. 2010)
- 1943Ronnie Spector, American singer-songwriter (The Ronettes)
- 1955Jim Mees, American set designer (d. 2013)
- 1962Suzanne Collins, American author and screenwriter
- 1968Pete Docter, American voice actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1973Javier Zanetti, Argentinian footballer
- 1989Sam Gagner, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1992Mugi Kadowaki, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1512The naval Battle of Saint-Mathieu, during the War of the League of Cambrai, sees the simultaneous destruction of the Breton ship La Cordelière and the English ship The Regent.
- 1628The Swedish warship Vasa sinks in the Stockholm harbour after only about 20 minutes of her maiden voyage.
- 1948Candid Camera makes its television debut after being on radio for a year as Candid Microphone.
- 1949U.S. President Harry S. Truman signs the National Security Act Amendment, streamlining the defense agencies of the United States government, and replacing the Department of War with the United States Department of Defense.
- 1977In Yonkers, New York, 24-year-old postal employee David Berkowitz (“Son of Sam”) is arrested for a series of killings in the New York City area over the period of one year.
- 1981Murder of Adam Walsh: The head of John Walsh’s son is found. This inspires the creation of the television series America’s Most Wanted.
- 1990The Magellan space probe reaches Venus.
- 2001The 2001 Angola train attack, causing 252 deaths.
- 2003The highest temperature ever recorded in the United Kingdom, 38.5 °C in Kent, England. It is the first time the United Kingdom has recorded a temperature over 100 °F.
- 201439 people are killed in a plane crash at Tehran’s Mehrabad Airport.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frank Grillo, Lena Headey, Harry Standjofski, Daisy Wood-Davis, Megumi Murakami, Peter Horrocks, Fumika Suzuki, Chloe Nørgaard, Morissette Amon, Paula Cole.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 10, 1941.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1993 – Peter Brant II, American socialite and model; January 5, 1950 – Chris Stein, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer; November 24, 1970 – Julieta Venegas, American-Mexican singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 914