Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 1977 was a Monday and it was the 227th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 113 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,497 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 491 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921August Kowalczyk
- 1961Suhasini Maniratnam
- 1965Rob Thomas
- 1969Kevin Cheng
- 1972Ben Affleck
- 1974Gry Bay
- 1982Heather Carolin
- 1982Tsuyoshi Hayashi
- 1986Samantha Crain
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1736Johann Christoph Kellner, German organist and composer (d. 1803)
- 1914Paul Rand, American graphic designer and art director (d. 1996)
- 1923Rose Marie, American actress and singer
- 1925Münir Özkul, Turkish actor
- 1926Julius Katchen, American pianist and composer (d. 1969)
- 1945Khaleda Zia, Bangladeshi politician, 9th Prime Minister of Bangladesh
- 1953Carol Thatcher, English journalist and author
- 1972Jennifer Alexander, Canadian ballerina (d. 2007)
- 1981Brendan Hansen, American swimmer
- 1988Zaira Nara, Argentinian model and television host
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 718Arab–Byzantine wars: Raising of the Second Arab Siege of Constantinople.
- 1040King Duncan I is killed in battle against his first cousin and rival Macbeth. The latter succeeds him as King of Scotland.
- 1261Michael VIII Palaiologos is crowned Byzantine emperor in Constantinople.
- 1430Francesco Sforza, lord of Milan, conquers Lucca.
- 1914World War I: Beginning of the Battle of Cer, the first Allied victory of World War I.
- 1944World War II: Operation Dragoon: Allied forces land in southern France.
- 1960Republic of the Congo (Brazzaville) becomes independent from France.
- 1970Patricia Palinkas becomes the first woman to play professionally in an American football game.
- 1999Beni Ounif massacre in Algeria: Some 29 people are killed at a false roadblock near the Moroccan border, leading to temporary tensions with Morocco.
- 2015North Korea moves its clock back half an hour to introduce Pyongyang Time, 8.5 hours ahead of UTC.
View the complete list of historical events for August 15.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Beverly Todd, MØ, Christian Walz, Keith Buckley, Yvette Nicole Brown, Shanthanu Bhagyaraj, Joe Hinton, Dobie Gray, Samantha Sang, Kara DioGuardi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 15, 1977.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Best of My Love by The Emotions as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 20, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 10, 1907 – Blind Boy Fuller, American singer and guitarist (d. 1941); October 1, 1913 – Harry Lookofsky, American violinist and producer (d. 1998); October 14, 1992 – Savannah Outen, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 917