Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 1977 was a Monday and it was the 227th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 82 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,528 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 492 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Rose Marie
- 1934Bobby Byrd
- 1935Jim Dale
- 1943María Rojo
- 1958Rondell Sheridan
- 1961Suhasini Maniratnam
- 1972Ben Affleck
- 1986Natalia Kills
- 1989Joe Jonas
- 1990Aglaja Brix
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1882Marion Bauer, American composer and critic (d. 1955)
- 1896Paul Outerbridge, American photographer and educator (d. 1958)
- 1904George Klein, Canadian inventor, invented the Motorized wheelchair (d. 1992)
- 1914Paul Rand, American graphic designer and art director (d. 1996)
- 1928Malcolm Glazer, American businessman (d. 2014)
- 1962Rıdvan Dilmen, Turkish footballer and manager
- 1963Alejandro González Iñárritu, Mexican director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1963Jack Russell, England cricketer and coach
- 1977Anthony Rocca, Australian footballer and coach
- 1988Zaira Nara, Argentinian model and television host
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1540Arequipa, Peru, is founded.
- 1549Jesuit priest Francis Xavier comes ashore at Kagoshima (Traditional Japanese date: July 22, 1549).
- 1843The Cathedral of Our Lady of Peace in Honolulu, Hawaii is dedicated. Now the cathedral of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Honolulu, it is the oldest Roman Catholic cathedral in continuous use in the United States.
- 1914A male servant of American architect Frank Lloyd Wright sets fire to the living quarters of the latter’s Wisconsin home, Taliesin, murders seven people and burns the living quarters to the ground.
- 1920Polish–Soviet War: Battle of Warsaw, so-called Miracle at the Vistula.
- 1939The Wizard of Oz premieres at Grauman’s Chinese Theater in Los Angeles, California.
- 1948The Republic of Korea is established south of the 38th parallel north.
- 1975Takeo Miki makes the first official pilgrimage to Yasukuni Shrine by an incumbent prime minister on the anniversary of the end of World War II.
- 1999Beni Ounif massacre in Algeria: Some 29 people are killed at a false roadblock near the Moroccan border, leading to temporary tensions with Morocco.
- 2013The Smithsonian announces the discovery of the olinguito, the first new carnivoran species found in the Americas in 35 years.
View the complete list of historical events for August 15.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mehmet Akif Alakurt, Cindy Herron, Hunter Foster, Owen Benjamin, Johnny Hallyday, Adolphe Menjou, Clu Gulager, Bebe Rexha, Sam Kessel, Machel Montano.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 15, 1977.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Best of My Love by The Emotions as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 20, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 10, 1982 – Jeffrey Walker, Australian actor and director; May 31, 1945 – Rainer Werner Fassbinder, German actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1982); April 15, 1938 – Claudia Cardinale, Tunisian-Italian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 974