Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 1977 was a Monday and it was the 227th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,408 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 488 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1860Henrietta Vinton Davis
- 1925Münir Özkul
- 1925Mike Connors
- 1941Lou Perryman
- 1965Rob Thomas
- 1970Anthony Anderson
- 1980Natalie Press
- 1982Tsuyoshi Hayashi
- 1990Aglaja Brix
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1876Stylianos Gonatas, Greek colonel and politician, 111th Prime Minister of Greece (d. 1966)
- 1892Louis de Broglie, French physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1987)
- 1912Julia Child, American chef and author (d. 2004)
- 1933Bobby Helms, American singer and guitarist (d. 1997)
- 1954Stieg Larsson, Swedish journalist and author (d. 2004)
- 1958Craig MacTavish, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1958Laurie Bembenek, American murderer (d. 2010)
- 1964Jane Ellison, English lawyer and politician
- 1974Gry Bay, Danish actress and singer
- 1985Santiago Stieben, Argentinian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1038King Stephen I, the first king of Hungary, dies; his nephew, Peter Orseolo, succeeds him.
- 1483Pope Sixtus IV consecrates the Sistine Chapel.
- 1540Arequipa, Peru, is founded.
- 1914The Panama Canal opens to traffic with the transit of the cargo ship SS Ancon.
- 1945Effective surrender of Japan in World War II.
- 1948The Republic of Korea is established south of the 38th parallel north.
- 1954Alfredo Stroessner begins his dictatorship in Paraguay.
- 1971Bahrain gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1974Yuk Young-soo, First Lady of South Korea, is killed during an apparent assassination attempt upon President, Park Chung-hee.
- 1999Beni Ounif massacre in Algeria: Some 29 people are killed at a false roadblock near the Moroccan border, leading to temporary tensions with Morocco.
View the complete list of historical events for August 15.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yasuko Sawaguchi, Mehrzad Marashi, Shahkrit Yamnam, Joe Jones, Cazwell, Lída Baarová, Josie Maran, Vasilis Diamantopoulos, Curt Smith, Tim Burton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 15, 1977.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Best of My Love by The Emotions as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 20, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 2, 1947 – Lynda Myles, English screenwriter and producer; June 6, 1967 – Max Casella, American actor and producer; June 23, 1966 – Richie Jen, Taiwanese singer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 899