Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1963 was a Thursday and it was the 241st day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 152 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,572 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 663 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Preston Sturges
- 1917Isabel Sanford
- 1928Dick O'Neill
- 1935William Friedkin
- 1939Joel Schumacher
- 1953Doña Croll
- 1962Lycia Naff
- 1967Anton Newcombe
- 1975Juan Diego Botto
- 1990Nicole Gale Anderson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1628John Granville, 1st Earl of Bath, English soldier and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1701)
- 1926Helene Ahrweiler, Greek historian and academic
- 1938Christian Müller, German footballer and manager
- 1938Robert Rubin, American lawyer and politician, 70th United States Secretary of the Treasury
- 1950Frank Henenlotter, American director and screenwriter
- 1956Mark Morris, American dancer and choreographer
- 1959Ramón Díaz, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1978Volkan Arslan, German-Turkish footballer
- 1980Nicholas Tse, Hong Kong singer-songwriter and actor
- 1982Vincent Enyeama, Nigerian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1315Battle of Montecatini: The army of the Republic of Pisa, commanded by Uguccione della Faggiuola, wins a decisive victory against the joint forces of the Kingdom of Naples and the Republic of Florence despite being outnumbered.
- 1475The Treaty of Picquigny ends a brief war between the kingdoms of France and England.
- 1521The Ottoman Turks capture Nándorfehérvár (Belgrade).
- 1526Battle of Mohács: The Ottoman Turks led by Suleiman the Magnificent defeat and kill the last Jagiellonian king of Hungary and Bohemia.
- 1842Treaty of Nanking signing ends the First Opium War.
- 1871Emperor Meiji orders the abolition of the han system and the establishment of prefectures as local centers of administration. (Traditional Japanese date: July 14, 1871).
- 1885Gottlieb Daimler patents the world’s first internal combustion motorcycle, the Reitwagen.
- 1895Rugby league is founded by 22 clubs at a meeting in the George Hotel, Huddersfield.
- 1950Korean War: British troops arrive in Korea to bolster the US presence there.
- 1996Vnukovo Airlines Flight 2801, a Tupolev Tu-154, crashes into a mountain on the Arctic island of Spitsbergen, killing all 141 aboard.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Antoinette Taus, Elizabeth Mitchell, Edmund Gwenn, Li Nanxing, Fariborz Lachini, Ekaterina Ryabova, Giannis Aggelakas, Jaak Joala, Keith Buckley, Bryan Singer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 29, 1963.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Boyfriend’s Back by The Angels as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 31, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 16, 1966 – Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, American voice actress, singer, and director; November 9, 1926 – Vicente Aranda, Spanish director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015); January 14, 1926 – Warren Mitchell, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 962