Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of August 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 29, 1963 was a Thursday and it was the 241st day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 35 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,689 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 667 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Ingrid Bergman
- 1916George Montgomery
- 1931Stelios Kazantzidis
- 1939Joel Schumacher
- 1958Michael Jackson
- 1962Lycia Naff
- 1973Adam Sessler
- 1973Vincent Cavanagh
- 1981Dennis Oh
- 1990Rizzini Alexis Gomez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 29.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 29.
- 1871Albert François Lebrun, French engineer and politician, 15th President of France (d. 1950)
- 1915Endel Laas, Estonian scientist and academic (d. 2009)
- 1941Robin Leach, English-American journalist and television host
- 1945Wyomia Tyus, American runner
- 1959Chris Hadfield, Canadian colonel, pilot, and astronaut
- 1963Elizabeth Fraser, Scottish singer-songwriter (Cocteau Twins)
- 1977Cayetano, Greek DJ and producer
- 1982Carlos Delfino, Argentinian-Italian basketball player
- 1987Elliot Benyon, English footballer
- 1989Aleksandr Bebikh, Russian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 29.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1498Vasco da Gama decides to depart Calicut and return to Kingdom of Portugal.
- 1842Treaty of Nanking signing ends the First Opium War.
- 1869The Mount Washington Cog Railway opens, making it the world’s first mountain-climbing rack railway.
- 1898The Goodyear tire company is founded.
- 1915US Navy salvage divers raise USS F-4, the first U.S. submarine sunk in an accident.
- 1930The last 36 remaining inhabitants of St Kilda are voluntarily evacuated to other parts of Scotland.
- 1944Slovak National Uprising takes place as 60,000 Slovak troops turn against the Nazis.
- 1946USS Nevada is decommissioned.
- 1965The Gemini V spacecraft returns to Earth, landing in the Atlantic ocean.
- 20072007 United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident: Six US cruise missiles armed with nuclear warheads are flown without proper authorization from Minot Air Force Base to Barksdale Air Force Base.
View the complete list of historical events for August 29.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 29 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Keith Morris, John Zorn, Tony Bennett, Dickie Moore, Tippy Dos Santos, Chin Ka-lok, Gerry Beckley, Ellen Stewart, William Asher, Valerie Perrine.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 29 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 29, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Boyfriend’s Back by The Angels as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 31, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1976 – Martha Wainwright, Canadian-American singer-songwriter and guitarist; February 1, 1944 – Petru Popescu, Romanian-American director, producer, and author; October 8, 1977 – Erna Siikavirta, Finnish singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Lordi).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,040