Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of August 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 3, 1952 was a Sunday and it was the 216th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 351 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,755 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 805 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Alex McCrindle
- 1921Marilyn Maxwell
- 1921Richard Adler
- 1923Jean Hagen
- 1940Martin Sheen
- 1949Philip Casnoff
- 1963Ed Roland
- 1966Brent Butt
- 1971DJ Spinderella
- 1984Chris Maurer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 3.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 3.
- 1902Regina Jonas, German rabbi (d. 1944)
- 1917Les Elgart, American trumpet player and bandleader (d. 1995)
- 1926Anthony Sampson, English journalist and author (d. 2004)
- 1937Steven Berkoff, English actor, director, and playwright
- 1948Jean-Pierre Raffarin, French lawyer and politician, 166th Prime Minister of France
- 1950Linda Howard, American author
- 1954Gary Peters, English footballer and manager
- 1959Martin Atkins, English drummer and producer (Public Image Ltd, Ministry, and Killing Joke)
- 1961Nick Harvey, English politician, Minister of State for the Armed Forces
- 1984Yasin Avcı, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1342The Siege of Algeciras commences during the Spanish Reconquista.
- 1492Christopher Columbus sets sail from Palos de la Frontera, Spain.
- 1527The first known letter from North America is sent by John Rut while at St. John’s, Newfoundland.
- 1795Treaty of Greenville is signed.
- 1852Harvard University wins the first Boat Race between Yale University and Harvard. The race is also the first American intercollegiate athletic event
- 1900The Firestone Tire and Rubber Company is founded.
- 1907Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis fines Standard Oil of Indiana a record $29.4 million for illegal rebating to freight carriers; the conviction and fine are later reversed on appeal.
- 1929Jiddu Krishnamurti, tagged as the messianic “World Teacher”, shocks the Theosophy movement by dissolving the Order of the Star, the organisation built to support him.
- 1940World War II: Italian forces begin the invasion of British Somaliland.
- 2010Widespread rioting erupts in Karachi, Pakistan, after the assassination of a local politician, leaving at least 85 dead and at least 17 billion Pakistani rupees (US$200 million) in damage.
View the complete list of historical events for August 3.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 3 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Colette Renard, Vasantrao Deshpande, Trish Goff, Lucinda Jenney, Mirai Shida, Gábor Csupó, Jurina Matsui, Charles Martinet, Christian Marquand, Tony Visconti.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 3 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 3, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 1, 1973 – Eduardo Noriega, Spanish actor; June 13, 1970 – Rivers Cuomo, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Weezer, Avant Garde, and Homie); November 30, 1984 – Gergana, Bulgarian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,020