Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of August 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 5, 1971 was a Thursday and it was the 217th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 135 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,667 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 565 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906John Huston
- 1968Funkmaster Flex
- 1968Terri Clark
- 1969Paola Volpato
- 1970James Gunn
- 1978Nektaria Karantzi
- 1981Jesse Williams
- 1981Kō Shibasaki
- 1985Jake Hurwitz
- 1988Princess Salwa Aga Khan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 5.
- 1397Guillaume Dufay, Belgian-Italian composer and theorist (d. 1474)
- 1850Guy de Maupassant, French author and poet (d. 1893)
- 1918Betty Oliphant, English-Canadian ballerina, co-founded the Canada’s National Ballet School (d. 2004)
- 1923Devan Nair, Malaysian-Singaporean union leader and politician, 3rd President of Singapore (d. 2005)
- 1950Luiz Gushiken, Brazilian union leader and politician (d. 2013)
- 1962Ramsay Gilderdale, English actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1975Iddo Goldberg, Israeli-English actor
- 1983Dawn Richard, American singer-songwriter and dancer (Danity Kane and Diddy – Dirty Money)
- 1985Salomon Kalou, Ivorian footballer
- 1989Mathieu Manset, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 25Guangwu claims the throne as emperor, restoring the Han dynasty after the collapse of the short-lived Xin dynasty.
- 642Battle of Maserfield: Penda of Mercia defeats and kills Oswald of Northumbria.
- 1716The Battle of Petrovaradin takes place.
- 1824Greek War of Independence: Constantine Kanaris leads a Greek fleet to victory against Ottoman and Egyptian ships in the Battle of Samos.
- 1858Cyrus West Field and others complete the first transatlantic telegraph cable after several unsuccessful attempts. It will operate for less than a month.
- 1861American Civil War: In order to help pay for the war effort, the United States government levies the first income tax as part of the Revenue Act of 1861 (3% of all incomes over US $800; rescinded in 1872).
- 1906Persian Constitutional Revolution: Mozaffar ad-Din Shah Qajar, King of Iran, agrees to convert the government to a constitutional monarchy.
- 1940World War II: The Soviet Union formally annexes Latvia.
- 1944World War II: Polish insurgents liberate a German labor camp in Warsaw, freeing 348 Jewish prisoners.
- 1957American Bandstand, a show dedicated to the teenage “baby-boomers” by playing the songs and showing popular dances of the time, debuts on the ABC television network.
View the complete list of historical events for August 5.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 5 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mimi Keene, Paul McCartney, Mitchell Lewis, Johnny Vegas, Tamara Braun, Zoot Money, Loyd Grossman, Kathy Griffin, Joel McHale, Cody Linley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 5 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 5, 1971.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How Can You Mend a Broken Heart by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 7, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 9, 1978 – Erin O'Connor, English model and actress; July 4, 1934 – Colin Welland, English actor and screenwriter; May 10, 1902 – Anatole Litvak, Ukrainian-American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1974).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 969