Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of August 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 5, 1971 was a Thursday and it was the 217th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,851 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 571 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Reginald Owen
- 1906John Huston
- 1918Tom Drake
- 1933Jeffry Wickham
- 1935John Saxon
- 1943Sammi Smith
- 1947Angry Anderson
- 1956Maureen McCormick
- 1957Clayton Rohner
- 1970James Gunn
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 5.
- 1662James Anderson, Scottish lawyer and historian (d. 1728)
- 1813Ivar Aasen, Norwegian poet and linguist (d. 1896)
- 1934Vern Gosdin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2009)
- 1935Peter Inge, Baron Inge, English field marshal
- 1936Nikolai Baturin, Estonian author and playwright
- 1951Samantha Sang, Australian singer
- 1957Clayton Rohner, American actor
- 1984Steve Matai, New Zealand rugby player
- 1985Salomon Kalou, Ivorian footballer
- 1998Mimi Keene, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 25Guangwu claims the throne as emperor, restoring the Han dynasty after the collapse of the short-lived Xin dynasty.
- 1858Cyrus West Field and others complete the first transatlantic telegraph cable after several unsuccessful attempts. It will operate for less than a month.
- 1860Charles XV of Sweden of Sweden-Norway is crowned king of Norway in Trondheim.
- 1940World War II: The Soviet Union formally annexes Latvia.
- 1944World War II: Polish insurgents liberate a German labor camp in Warsaw, freeing 348 Jewish prisoners.
- 1944World War II: The Nazis begin a week-long massacre of anywhere between 40,000 and 100,000 civilians and prisoners of war in Wola, Poland.
- 1949The Mann Gulch fire kills 13 firefighters in Montana.
- 1965The Indo-Pakistani War of 1965 begins as Pakistani soldiers cross the Line of Control dressed as locals.
- 1995Yugoslav Wars: The city of Knin, Croatia, a significant Serb stronghold, is captured by Croatian forces during Operation Storm. The date is celebrated in Croatia as Victory Day.
- 2003A car bomb explodes in the Indonesian capital of Jakarta outside the Marriott Hotel killing 12 and injuring 150.
View the complete list of historical events for August 5.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 5 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ann Rutherford, Chaiwat Thongsaeng, Renz Fernandez, Zizi Jeanmaire, Sid Caesar, Zoot Money, Elle Fanning, Irwin Goodman, Laurence Luckinbill, Masaaki Uchino.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 5 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 5, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How Can You Mend a Broken Heart by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 7, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 14, 1977 – Jeffrey Garcia, American voice actor; March 24, 1979 – Lake Bell, American actress and director; January 22, 1932 – Piper Laurie, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 970