Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of December 1901 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 19, 1901 was a Thursday and it was the 353rd day of the year 1901. The next time you can reuse your old 1901 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 116 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,105 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,426 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Professor Longhair
- 1920Little Jimmy Dickens
- 1929Gregory Carroll
- 1945Elaine Joyce
- 1946Robert Urich
- 1963Jennifer Beals
- 1978Patrick Casey
- 1980Jake Gyllenhaal
- 1981Eriko Sato
- 1991Jorge Blanco
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 19.
- 1778Marie Thérèse of France (d. 1851)
- 1779Albine de Montholon, French mistress of Napoleon (d. 1848)
- 1881John Fraser, Canadian soccer player (d. 1959)
- 1924Doug Harvey, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1989)
- 1944Alvin Lee, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Ten Years After) (d. 2013)
- 1963Jennifer Beals, American model, actress, and singer
- 1966Robert MacNaughton, American actor
- 1974Joe Jurevicius, American football player
- 1975Makis Belevonis, Greek footballer
- 1988Paulina Gretzky, American singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1154Henry II of England is crowned at Westminster Abbey.
- 1776Thomas Paine publishes one of a series of pamphlets in The Pennsylvania Journal entitled “The American Crisis”.
- 1828Nullification Crisis: Vice President of the United States John C. Calhoun pens the South Carolina Exposition and Protest, protesting the Tariff of 1828.
- 1927Three Indian revolutionaries, Ram Prasad Bismil, Roshan Singh and Ashfaqulla Khan are executed by the British Empire.
- 1932BBC World Service begins broadcasting as the BBC Empire Service.
- 1964The South Vietnamese military junta of Nguyễn Khánh dissolve the High National Council and arrest some of the members.
- 1974Nelson Rockefeller is sworn in as Vice President of the United States under President Gerald Ford under the provisions of the twenty-fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- 1983The original FIFA World Cup trophy, the Jules Rimet Trophy, is stolen from the headquarters of the Brazilian Football Confederation in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 1998President Bill Clinton is impeached by the United States House of Representatives, becoming the second President of the United States to be impeached.
- 2000The Leninist Guerrilla Units wing of the Communist Labour Party of Turkey/Leninist attack a Nationalist Movement Party office in Istanbul, Turkey, killing one person and injuring three.
View the complete list of historical events for December 19.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 19 and 1901 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anna Friel, Patrick Chesnais, Ajay Naidu, Ian Dury, Dave Mallow, Gracita Morales, Timothy Spall, Aimee Chan, Anne Feeney, Linda Cristal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 19 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 19, 1901.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 23, 1950 – Anthony De Longis, American actor, stuntman, and choreographer; August 13, 1979 – Kathryn Fiore, American actress; April 8, 1983 – Allu Arjun, Indian actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 914