Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of December 1901 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 19, 1901 was a Thursday and it was the 353rd day of the year 1901. The next time you can reuse your old 1901 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 209 days left before your next birthday. You will be 116 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,160 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,428 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1865Minnie Maddern Fiske
- 1916Roy Ward Baker
- 1944Zal Yanovsky
- 1949Nancy Kyes
- 1979Kevin Devine
- 1980Jake Gyllenhaal
- 1980Marla Sokoloff
- 1981Eriko Sato
- 1989Yong Jun-hyung
- 1991Jorge Blanco
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 19.
- 1587Dorothea Sophia, Abbess of Quedlinburg (d. 1645)
- 1861Italo Svevo, Italian author and playwright (d. 1928)
- 1876Bernard Friedberg, Austrian-Israeli scholar and author (d. 1961)
- 1895Ingeborg Refling Hagen, Norwegian author and educator (d. 1989)
- 1907Jimmy McLarnin, Irish-American boxer, actor, and golfer (d. 2004)
- 1962Jill Talley, American actress
- 1965Chito Martínez, Belizean-American baseball player
- 1978Patrick Casey, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1985Dan Logan, English bass player (The Kooks, Cat the Dog, and The Ordinary Boys)
- 1988Alexis Sánchez, Chilean footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: George Washington’s Continental Army goes into winter quarters at Valley Forge, Pennsylvania.
- 1828Nullification Crisis: Vice President of the United States John C. Calhoun pens the South Carolina Exposition and Protest, protesting the Tariff of 1828.
- 1907Two hundred thirty-nine coal miners die in a mine explosion in Jacobs Creek, Pennsylvania.
- 1932BBC World Service begins broadcasting as the BBC Empire Service.
- 1941World War II: Limpet mines placed by Italian divers heavily damage the HMS Valiant and HMS Queen Elizabeth in Alexandria harbour.
- 1956Irish-born physician John Bodkin Adams is arrested in connection with the suspicious deaths of more than 160 patients. Eventually he is convicted only of minor charges.
- 1967Harold Holt, the Prime Minister of Australia, is officially presumed dead.
- 1983The original FIFA World Cup trophy, the Jules Rimet Trophy, is stolen from the headquarters of the Brazilian Football Confederation in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 1986Mikhail Gorbachev, leader of the Soviet Union, releases Andrei Sakharov and his wife from exile in Gorky.
- 2000The Leninist Guerrilla Units wing of the Communist Labour Party of Turkey/Leninist attack a Nationalist Movement Party office in Istanbul, Turkey, killing one person and injuring three.
View the complete list of historical events for December 19.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 19 and 1901 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Claude Barma, Sherwood Schwartz, Ernst Ziegler, Ahmet Mümtaz Taylan, Udo Lindenberg, Nika Futterman, Jim Ward, Oliver Phelps, Terri J. Vaughn, Norma Candal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 19 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 19, 1901.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 12, 1903 – Wilfrid Hyde-White, English-American actor (d. 1991); February 15, 1948 – Tino Insana, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; August 7, 1928 – Romeo Muller, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1992).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 914