Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of December 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 31, 1941 was a Wednesday and it was the 365th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 218 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,541 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 933 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Andy Summers
- 1943Ben Kingsley
- 1948Donna Summer
- 1951Terry Rhoads
- 1959Val Kilmer
- 1962Don Diamont
- 1966Lisa Joyner
- 1970Danny McNamara
- 1979Noriko Nakagoshi
- 1986Bronson Pelletier
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 31.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 31.
- 1874Julius Meier, American businessman and politician, 20th Governor of Oregon (d. 1937)
- 1884Mihály Fekete, Hungarian actor, screenwriter, and film director (d. 1960)
- 1919Carmen Contreras-Bozak, Puerto Rican-American soldier
- 1933Edward Bunker, American author, screenwriter, and actor (d. 2005)
- 1940Mani Neumeier, German drummer (Guru Guru)
- 1942Andy Summers, English guitarist, songwriter, and producer (The Police and Zoot Money’s Big Roll Band)
- 1942Taufiq Kiemas, Indonesian politician, 5th First Gentleman of Indonesia (d. 2013)
- 1943John Denver, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (The John Denver Band and Chad Mitchell Trio) (d. 1997)
- 1946Lyudmila Pakhomova, Russian ice dancer (d. 1986)
- 1991Camila Giorgi, Italian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 31.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 535Byzantine general Belisarius completes the conquest of Sicily, defeating the Gothic garrison of Palermo (Panormos), and ending his consulship for the year.
- 1757Empress Elizabeth I of Russia issues her ukase incorporating Königsberg into Russia.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: Battle of Quebec: British forces repulse an attack by Continental Army General Richard Montgomery.
- 1853A dinner party is held inside a life-size model of an iguanodon created by Benjamin Waterhouse Hawkins and Sir Richard Owen in south London, England.
- 1862American Civil War: Abraham Lincoln signs an act that admits West Virginia to the Union, thus dividing Virginia in two.
- 1923The chimes of Big Ben are broadcast on radio for the first time by the BBC.
- 1988Pittsburgh Penguins’ Mario Lemieux becomes the only National Hockey League player to score goals in five different ways: even strength, shorthanded, power play, penalty shot, and empty net, during an 8–6 win over the New Jersey Devils.
- 1999First President of Russia, Boris Yeltsin, resigns from office, leaving Prime Minister Vladimir Putin as the acting President and successor.
- 2009Both a blue moon and a lunar eclipse occur.
- 2014A New Year’s Eve celebration stampede in Shanghai kills at least 36 people and injures 49 others.
View the complete list of historical events for December 31.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 31 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Todd Carty, Skye McCole Bartusiak, Jenny McCarthy, Claude Rich, Patsy Garrett, Santino Rice, Lester Flatt, Jamie O'Neal, Joe Yamanaka, Abraham Bueno de Mesquita.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 31 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 31, 1941.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 2, 1982 – Jewel Staite, Canadian actress and singer; September 8, 1930 – Mario Adorf, Swiss-German actor, singer, and screenwriter; January 31, 1975 – Preity Zinta, Indian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 936