Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of December 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 31, 1941 was a Wednesday and it was the 365th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,412 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 929 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1790Antonie Adamberger
- 1937Alvis Wayne
- 1941Sarah Miles
- 1941Sean S. Cunningham
- 1943John Denver
- 1948Donna Summer
- 1953Jane Badler
- 1976Craig Reucassel
- 1979Elaine Cassidy
- 1984Paul Rodriguez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 31.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 31.
- 1552Simon Forman, English occultist and astrologer (d. 1611)
- 1790Antonie Adamberger, Austrian actress (d. 1867)
- 1905Jule Styne, English-American composer (d. 1994)
- 1914Yrjö Nikkanen, Finnish javelin thrower (d. 1985)
- 1937Avram Hershko, Hungarian-Israeli biochemist and physician, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1954Hermann Tilke, German race car driver and engineer
- 1959Ron Bennington, American comedian and radio host
- 1959Val Kilmer, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1965Tony Dorigo, Australian-English footballer and sportscaster
- 1986Nate Freiman, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 31.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1225The Lý dynasty of Vietnam ends after 216 years by the enthronement of the boy emperor Trần Thái Tông, husband of the last Lý monarch, Lý Chiêu Hoàng, starting the Trần dynasty.
- 1695A window tax is imposed in England, causing many householders to brick up windows to avoid the tax.
- 1951The Marshall Plan expires after distributing more than US$13.3 billion in foreign aid to rebuild Europe.
- 1981A coup d'état in Ghana removes President Hilla Limann’s PNP government and replaces it with the Provisional National Defence Council led by Flight lieutenant Jerry Rawlings.
- 1986A fire at the Dupont Plaza Hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico, kills 97 and injures 140.
- 1992Czechoslovakia is peacefully dissolved in what is dubbed by media as the Velvet Divorce, resulting in the creation of the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- 1994This date is skipped altogether in Kiribati as the Phoenix Islands and Line Islands change time zones from UTC−11:00 to UTC+13:00 and UTC−10:00 to UTC+14:00, respectively.
- 1999First President of Russia, Boris Yeltsin, resigns from office, leaving Prime Minister Vladimir Putin as the acting President and successor.
- 2009Both a blue moon and a lunar eclipse occur.
- 2014A New Year’s Eve celebration stampede in Shanghai kills at least 36 people and injures 49 others.
View the complete list of historical events for December 31.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 31 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wanderléa, Jean-Claude Brialy, Frank Sinatra, Jim Ladd, Kardinal Offishall, Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo, Joseph Kearns, Ceca, Juliana Donald, Nellie Melba.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 31 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 31, 1941.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1916 – Hal Smith, American actor and singer (d. 1994); July 9, 1938 – Brian Dennehy, American actor, director, and producer; February 13, 1933 – Caroline Blakiston, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 923