Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of December 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 4, 1950 was a Monday and it was the 338th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 102 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,370 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 825 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Mark Robson
- 1920Michael Bates
- 1928Dena Dietrich
- 1944Anna McGarrigle
- 1949Jeff Bridges
- 1966Chris Shepherd
- 1973Atsushi Tamura
- 1973Kate Rusby
- 1973Tyra Banks
- 1987Orlando Brown
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 4.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 4.
- 1835Samuel Butler, English author and critic (d. 1902)
- 1908Alfred Hershey, American bacteriologist and geneticist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1997)
- 1923Eagle Keys, American-Canadian football player and coach (d. 2012)
- 1942Gemma Jones, English actress and singer
- 1944Chris Hillman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Byrds, The Hillmen, The Flying Burrito Brothers, and Manassas)
- 1950Bjørn Kjellemyr, Norwegian bassist
- 1956Bernard King, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1964Marisa Tomei, American actress
- 1966Chris Shepherd, English animator, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1985Stephen Dawson, Irish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1259Kings Louis IX of France and Henry III of England agree to the Treaty of Paris, in which Henry renounces his claims to French-controlled territory on continental Europe (including Normandy) in exchange for Louis withdrawing his support for English rebels.
- 1745Charles Edward Stuart’s army reaches Derby, its furthest point during the Second Jacobite Rising.
- 1875Notorious New York City politician Boss Tweed escapes from prison. He will later be recaptured in Spain.
- 1921The first Virginia Rappe manslaughter trial against Roscoe “Fatty” Arbuckle ends in a hung jury.
- 1937The first issue of the children’s comic The Dandy is published.
- 1939World War II: HMS Nelson is struck by a mine (laid by GS U-31) off the Scottish coast and is laid up for repairs until August 1940.
- 1977Malaysian Airline System Flight 653 is hijacked and crashes in Tanjong Kupang, Johor, killing 100.
- 1981South Africa grants independence to the Ciskei “homeland” (not recognized by any government outside South Africa).
- 1982The People’s Republic of China adopts its current constitution.
- 1984Hezbollah militants hijack a Kuwait Airlines plane, killing four passengers.
View the complete list of historical events for December 4.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 4 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gucci Mane, Jordi Vilasuso, Sarah Bernhardt, Massiel, Randy Meisner, Paul Winfield, Johnny Crawford, Santino Rice, Geraldine Page, Brad Johnson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 4 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 4, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 9, 1902 – Will Geer, American actor and singer (d. 1978); September 17, 1991 – Minako Kotobuki, Japanese voice actress and singer (Sphere); September 27, 1907 – Bernard Miles, English actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,038