Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of December 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 7, 1944 was a Thursday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 220 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,443 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 895 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Konstantin Sokolsky
- 1937Kenneth Colley
- 1948Gary Morris
- 1954Mike Nolan
- 1962Grecia Colmenares
- 1969Patrice O'Neal
- 1974Manuel Martínez Gutiérrez
- 1978Donny Alamsyah
- 1979Jennifer Carpenter
- 1982Jack Huston
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 7.
- 1302Azzone Visconti, Italian ruler, founded Milan (d. 1339)
- 1561Kikkawa Hiroie, Japanese daimyo (d. 1625)
- 1886Ronald Fellowes, 2nd Baron Ailwyn, English peer (d. 1936)
- 1905Gerard Kuiper, Dutch-American astronomer and academic (d. 1973)
- 1921Pramukh Swami Maharaj, Indian guru and scholar
- 1937Kenneth Colley, English actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1966Kazue Itoh, Japanese actress
- 1969Andrea Claudio Galluzzo, Italian historian and archaeologist.
- 1973Damien Rice, Irish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Juniper and Bell X1)
- 1989Caleb Landry Jones, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1703The Great Storm of 1703, the greatest windstorm ever recorded in the southern part of Great Britain, makes landfall. Winds gust up to 120 mph, and 9,000 people die.
- 1724Tumult of Thorn: Religious unrest is followed by the execution of nine Protestant citizens and the mayor of Thorn (Toruń) by Polish authorities.
- 1732The Royal Opera House opens at Covent Garden, London, England.
- 1776Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette, arranges to enter the American military as a major general.
- 1869American outlaw Jesse James commits his first confirmed bank robbery in Gallatin, Missouri.
- 1917World War I: The United States declares war on Austria-Hungary.
- 1930W1XAV in Boston, Massachusetts telecasts video from the CBS radio orchestra program, The Fox Trappers. The telecast also includes the first television commercial in the United States, an advertisement for I.J. Fox Furriers, who sponsored the radio show.
- 1972Apollo 17, the last Apollo moon mission, is launched. The crew takes the photograph known as The Blue Marble as they leave the Earth.
- 1988Yasser Arafat recognizes the right of Israel to exist.
- 2003The Conservative Party of Canada is officially registered, following the merger of the Canadian Alliance and the Progressive Conservative Party of Canada.
View the complete list of historical events for December 7.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 7 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Judith Malina, Betty Brosmer, Dick Shawn, Marie Osborne Yeats, Alex Arrowsmith, Richie Havens, Homa Rousta, Garth Porter, Ian Abercrombie, Alf Clausen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 7 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 7, 1944.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1949 – Jerry Lawler, American wrestler, sportscaster, and actor; May 13, 1971 – Espen Lind, Norwegian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Espionage); October 4, 1989 – Dakota Johnson, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 925