Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of December 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 7, 1955 was a Wednesday and it was the 341st day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 252 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,394 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 758 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Konstantin Sokolsky
- 1938Bud Spangler
- 1942Peter Tomarken
- 1948Gary Morris
- 1958Lillie McCloud
- 1961Dawn Sears
- 1966C. Thomas Howell
- 1966Kazue Itoh
- 1976Derek Ramsay
- 1988Butsakon Tantiphana
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 7.
- 1823Leopold Kronecker, Polish-German mathematician and academic (d. 1891)
- 1913Kersti Merilaas, Estonian author and poet (d. 1986)
- 1920Tatamkulu Afrika, South African poet and author (d. 2002)
- 1939Blackie Dammett, American actor and author
- 1943John Bennett Ramsey, American businessman and pilot
- 1945Marion Rung, Finnish singer
- 1947Garry Unger, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1965Colin Hendry, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1978Donny Alamsyah, Indonesian actor
- 1984Aaron Gray, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 43 BCMarcus Tullius Cicero is assassinated.
- 1963Instant replay makes its debut during an American Army–Navy football game.
- 1965Pope Paul VI and Patriarch Athenagoras I simultaneously revoke mutual excommunications that had been in place since 1054.
- 1971Pakistan President Yahya Khan announces the formation of a coalition government with Nurul Amin as Prime Minister and Zulfikar Ali Bhutto as Deputy Prime Minister.
- 1972Apollo 17, the last Apollo moon mission, is launched. The crew takes the photograph known as The Blue Marble as they leave the Earth.
- 1975Warschauer Kniefall - German Chancellor Willy Brandt makes a gesture of humility towards the victims of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising.
- 1982In Texas, Charles Brooks, Jr., becomes the first person to be executed by lethal injection in the United States.
- 1983An Iberia Airlines Boeing 727 collides with an Aviaco DC-9 in dense fog while the two airliners are taxiing down the runway at Madrid–Barajas Airport, killing 93 people.
- 1987Pacific Southwest Airlines Flight 1771 crashes near Paso Robles, California, killing all 43 on board, after a disgruntled passenger shoots his ex-boss traveling on the flight, then shoots both pilots and himself.
- 1988Yasser Arafat recognizes the right of Israel to exist.
View the complete list of historical events for December 7.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 7 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pauline Julien, Kathleen Ferrier, Patrick Bauchau, Christopher Ellison, Morgane Dubled, Agnes Baltsa, Raúl di Blasio, Malene Mortensen, Derek Mooney, Emilie Autumn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 7 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 7, 1955.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 27, 1953 – Arielle Dombasle, French-American singer, actress, and director; November 17, 1926 – Robert Brown, American actor; January 12, 1998 – Nathan Gamble, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 896