Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of December 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 7, 1955 was a Wednesday and it was the 341st day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,324 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 756 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Ted Knight
- 1939Blackie Dammett
- 1948Gary Morris
- 1962Grecia Colmenares
- 1963Barbara Weathers
- 1964Patrick Fabian
- 1965Toshinori Omi
- 1987Aaron Carter
- 1994Myrtle Sarrosa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 7.
- 1561Kikkawa Hiroie, Japanese daimyo (d. 1625)
- 1885Peter Sturholdt, American boxer and painter (d. 1919)
- 1923Ted Knight, American actor (d. 1986)
- 1928Noam Chomsky, American linguist and philosopher
- 1945Marion Rung, Finnish singer
- 1956Larry Bird, American basketball player and coach
- 1964Roberta Close, Brazilian model and actress
- 1973Charles Carl Roberts, American murderer (d. 2006)
- 1990Urszula Radwańska, Polish tennis player
- 2003Catharina-Amalia, Princess of Orange
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 574Emperor Justin II retires due to recurring seizures of insanity. He abdicates the throne in favor of his general Tiberius, proclaiming him Caesar.
- 1724Tumult of Thorn: Religious unrest is followed by the execution of nine Protestant citizens and the mayor of Thorn (Toruń) by Polish authorities.
- 1787Delaware becomes the first state to ratify the United States Constitution.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Prairie Grove, Arkansas.
- 1869American outlaw Jesse James commits his first confirmed bank robbery in Gallatin, Missouri.
- 1936Australian cricketer Jack Fingleton becomes the first player to score centuries in four consecutive Test innings.
- 1963Instant replay makes its debut during an American Army–Navy football game.
- 1972Apollo 17, the last Apollo moon mission, is launched. The crew takes the photograph known as The Blue Marble as they leave the Earth.
- 1987Pacific Southwest Airlines Flight 1771 crashes near Paso Robles, California, killing all 43 on board, after a disgruntled passenger shoots his ex-boss traveling on the flight, then shoots both pilots and himself.
- 1988Spitak earthquake: In Armenia an earthquake measuring 6.9 on the Richter scale kills more than 25,000, injures 30,000 and leaves 500,000 homeless out of a population of 3,500,000.
View the complete list of historical events for December 7.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 7 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rachel True, Hayley Evetts, Matteo Guidicelli, Anna Shaffer, Ryo Ishibashi, Lee Qri, Margaret Lindsay, Peter Furler, Bob Eberly, Renato Salvatori.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 7 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 7, 1955.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 16, 1971 – Alan Tudyk, American actor; March 10, 1986 – JC de Vera, Filipino actor; December 8, 1973 – Corey Taylor, American singer-songwriter (Slipknot, Stone Sour, and Junk Beer Kidnap Band).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 886