Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of December 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 7, 1955 was a Wednesday and it was the 341st day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,356 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 757 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1801Johann Nestroy
- 1927Helen Watts
- 1945Marion Rung
- 1952Georges Corraface
- 1955Priscilla Barnes
- 1964Roberta Close
- 1974Manuel Martínez Gutiérrez
- 1978Shiri Appleby
- 1988Butsakon Tantiphana
- 1994Myrtle Sarrosa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 7.
- 1302Azzone Visconti, Italian ruler, founded Milan (d. 1339)
- 1863Felix Calonder, Swiss soldier and politician, 36th President of the Swiss Confederation (d. 1952)
- 1910Louis Prima, American singer-songwriter, trumpet player, and actor (d. 1978)
- 1924Jovanka Broz, Croatian-Serbian colonel (d. 2013)
- 1933Krsto Papić, Croatian director and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1938Bud Spangler, American drummer, composer, and producer (d. 2014)
- 1950Ron Hynes, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1955John Watkins, Australian educator and politician, 14th Deputy Premier of New South Wales
- 1978Shiri Appleby, American actress, director, and producer
- 1988Emily Browning, Australian actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 43 BCMarcus Tullius Cicero is assassinated.
- 1732The Royal Opera House opens at Covent Garden, London, England.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Prairie Grove, Arkansas.
- 1917World War I: The United States declares war on Austria-Hungary.
- 1936Australian cricketer Jack Fingleton becomes the first player to score centuries in four consecutive Test innings.
- 1963Instant replay makes its debut during an American Army–Navy football game.
- 1972Apollo 17, the last Apollo moon mission, is launched. The crew takes the photograph known as The Blue Marble as they leave the Earth.
- 1972Imelda Marcos survives an assassination attempt using a bolo knife against her.
- 1975Indonesian invasion of East Timor: The invasion begins.
- 1982In Texas, Charles Brooks, Jr., becomes the first person to be executed by lethal injection in the United States.
View the complete list of historical events for December 7.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 7 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Vrenna, Jimmy Buffett, Jeremy Northam, Steve Blackwood, Veronica Webb, Scott Storch, Pino Presti, Groucho Marx, Dweezil Zappa, Fletcher Dragge.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 7 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 7, 1955.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 14, 1933 – Frank Harte, Irish singer and musicologist (d. 2005); July 23, 1938 – Götz George, German actor and producer; February 12, 1954 – Tzimis Panousis, Greek comedian, singer, and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 857