Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of December 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 7, 1955 was a Wednesday and it was the 341st day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 164 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,482 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 761 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Bud Spangler
- 1946Kirsti Sparboe
- 1958Lillie McCloud
- 1965Jeffrey Wright
- 1966Kazue Itoh
- 1973Damien Rice
- 1976Sunny Sweeney
- 1978Donny Alamsyah
- 1978Shiri Appleby
- 1988Butsakon Tantiphana
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 7.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 7.
- 1643Giovanni Battista Falda, Italian architect and engraver (d. 1678)
- 1884John Carpenter, American sprinter (d. 1933)
- 1943Susan Isaacs, American author and screenwriter
- 1947Anne Fine, English author
- 1947Tony Thomas, American screenwriter and producer
- 1954Mary Fallin, American politician, 27th Governor of Oklahoma
- 1954Mike Nolan, Irish singer (Bucks Fizz and Brooks)
- 1973Damien Rice, Irish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Juniper and Bell X1)
- 1983Mike Mucitelli, American mixed martial artist
- 1990Yasiel Puig, Cuban baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 7.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 43 BCMarcus Tullius Cicero is assassinated.
- 1724Tumult of Thorn: Religious unrest is followed by the execution of nine Protestant citizens and the mayor of Thorn (Toruń) by Polish authorities.
- 1776Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette, arranges to enter the American military as a major general.
- 1917World War I: The United States declares war on Austria-Hungary.
- 1941World War II: Attack on Pearl Harbor – The Imperial Japanese Navy carries out a surprise attack on the United States Pacific Fleet and its defending Army and Marine air forces at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. (For Japan’s near-simultaneous attacks on Eastern Hemisphere targets, see December 8.)
- 1971Pakistan President Yahya Khan announces the formation of a coalition government with Nurul Amin as Prime Minister and Zulfikar Ali Bhutto as Deputy Prime Minister.
- 1972Apollo 17, the last Apollo moon mission, is launched. The crew takes the photograph known as The Blue Marble as they leave the Earth.
- 1972Imelda Marcos survives an assassination attempt using a bolo knife against her.
- 1975Indonesian invasion of East Timor: The invasion begins.
- 1999A&M Records, Inc. v. Napster, Inc.: The Recording Industry Association of America sues the peer-to-peer file-sharing service Napster, alleging copyright infringement.
View the complete list of historical events for December 7.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 7 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Z. Z. Hill, Melissa Haro, Elliott Smith, Paul Young, Jimmy Gardner, Billy Jayne, Lauren Lane, Maria Menounos, Nolwenn Leroy, Billy Crystal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 7 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 7, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1951 – Melissa Manchester, American singer-songwriter and actress (Harlettes); March 14, 1976 – Daniel Gillies, Canadian-New Zealand actor; September 2, 1928 – Mel Stuart, American director and producer (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,039