Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of December 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 7, 1965 was a Tuesday and it was the 341st day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 252 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,741 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 635 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Edmundo Ros
- 1915Eli Wallach
- 1927Helen Watts
- 1948Gary Morris
- 1952Georges Corraface
- 1959Barbara Wilshere
- 1961Dawn Sears
- 1974Manuel Martínez Gutiérrez
- 1976Derek Ramsay
- 1988Asia Ray Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 7.
- 1885Mason Phelps, American golfer (d. 1945)
- 1903Danilo Blanuša, Croatian mathematician, physicist, and academic (d. 1987)
- 1923Ted Knight, American actor (d. 1986)
- 1924John Love, Zimbabwean race car driver (d. 2005)
- 1937Kenneth Colley, English actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1956Larry Bird, American basketball player and coach
- 1964Patrick Fabian, American actor
- 1974Kristie Lu Stout, Chinese-American journalist and news anchor
- 1979Ayako Fujitani, Japanese actress
- 2003Catharina-Amalia, Princess of Orange
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 43 BCMarcus Tullius Cicero is assassinated.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Prairie Grove, Arkansas.
- 1917World War I: The United States declares war on Austria-Hungary.
- 1936Australian cricketer Jack Fingleton becomes the first player to score centuries in four consecutive Test innings.
- 1941World War II: Attack on Pearl Harbor – The Imperial Japanese Navy carries out a surprise attack on the United States Pacific Fleet and its defending Army and Marine air forces at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. (For Japan’s near-simultaneous attacks on Eastern Hemisphere targets, see December 8.)
- 1975Indonesian invasion of East Timor: The invasion begins.
- 1988Yasser Arafat recognizes the right of Israel to exist.
- 1999A&M Records, Inc. v. Napster, Inc.: The Recording Industry Association of America sues the peer-to-peer file-sharing service Napster, alleging copyright infringement.
- 2003The Conservative Party of Canada is officially registered, following the merger of the Canadian Alliance and the Progressive Conservative Party of Canada.
- 2007The Hebei Spirit oil spill begins in South Korea after a crane barge that had broken free from a tug collides with the Very Large Crude Carrier, Hebei Spirit.
View the complete list of historical events for December 7.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 7 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Donita Sparks, Haskell Wexler, Debbe Dunning, Todd Bosley, Agot Isidro, Kellie Bright, Brooke Vincent, Shunsuke Daito, Ajay Devgan, Young JV.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 7 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 7, 1965.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is a Season) by The Byrds as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 11, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 1, 1990 – Jack O'Connell, English actor; April 25, 1980 – Juri Miyazawa, Japanese actress and model; December 1, 1958 – Charlene Tilton, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 946