Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of December 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 7, 1965 was a Tuesday and it was the 341st day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,668 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 633 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Fay Bainter
- 1910Louis Prima
- 1919Lis Løwert
- 1942Harry Chapin
- 1948Gary Morris
- 1978Donny Alamsyah
- 1978Shiri Appleby
- 1979Sara Bareilles
- 1988Emily Browning
- 1994Myrtle Sarrosa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 7.
- 1302Azzone Visconti, Italian ruler, founded Milan (d. 1339)
- 1724Louise of Great Britain (d. 1751)
- 1847Deacon White, American baseball player and manager (d. 1939)
- 1885Peter Sturholdt, American boxer and painter (d. 1919)
- 1924Mário Soares, Portuguese historian, lawyer, and politician, 17th President of Portugal
- 1932Ellen Burstyn, American actress and singer
- 1974Kristie Lu Stout, Chinese-American journalist and news anchor
- 1976Sunny Sweeney, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1979Jennifer Carpenter, American actress
- 1988Nathan Adrian, American swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1703The Great Storm of 1703, the greatest windstorm ever recorded in the southern part of Great Britain, makes landfall. Winds gust up to 120 mph, and 9,000 people die.
- 1936Australian cricketer Jack Fingleton becomes the first player to score centuries in four consecutive Test innings.
- 1941World War II: Attack on Pearl Harbor – The Imperial Japanese Navy carries out a surprise attack on the United States Pacific Fleet and its defending Army and Marine air forces at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. (For Japan’s near-simultaneous attacks on Eastern Hemisphere targets, see December 8.)
- 1946A fire at the Winecoff Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia, kills 119 people, the deadliest hotel fire in U.S. history.
- 1963Instant replay makes its debut during an American Army–Navy football game.
- 1975Indonesian invasion of East Timor: The invasion begins.
- 1975Warschauer Kniefall - German Chancellor Willy Brandt makes a gesture of humility towards the victims of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising.
- 1982In Texas, Charles Brooks, Jr., becomes the first person to be executed by lethal injection in the United States.
- 1988Spitak earthquake: In Armenia an earthquake measuring 6.9 on the Richter scale kills more than 25,000, injures 30,000 and leaves 500,000 homeless out of a population of 3,500,000.
- 1999A&M Records, Inc. v. Napster, Inc.: The Recording Industry Association of America sues the peer-to-peer file-sharing service Napster, alleging copyright infringement.
View the complete list of historical events for December 7.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 7 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kevin Kilner, Christopher Atkins, Kieren Hutchison, Saul Rubinek, Joy Fielding, Rick Rossovich, Hitomi Hyuga, Shonda Rhimes, Craig Bartlett, Michael Trevino.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 7 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 7, 1965.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is a Season) by The Byrds as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 11, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 19, 1979 – Wiley, English rapper and producer (Roll Deep); August 15, 1984 – Zack Lee, Indonesian actor and boxer; May 7, 1968 – Traci Lords, American actress, singer, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 992