Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of December 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 7, 1965 was a Tuesday and it was the 341st day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 287 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,706 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 634 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1801Johann Nestroy
- 1910Louis Prima
- 1942Peter Tomarken
- 1952Georges Corraface
- 1963Barbara Weathers
- 1964Roberta Close
- 1966Kazue Itoh
- 1978Frankie J
- 1988Butsakon Tantiphana
- 1988Emily Browning
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 7.
- 1923Intizar Hussain, Indian-Pakistani author and scholar
- 1939Blackie Dammett, American actor and author
- 1941Melba Pattillo Beals, American journalist and activist
- 1946Kirsti Sparboe, Norwegian singer and actress
- 1955Priscilla Barnes, American actress and producer
- 1965Dorien de Vries, Dutch sailor
- 1966Andres Kasekamp, Canadian-Estonian historian and academic
- 1971Vladimir Akopian, Azerbaijani-Armenian chess player
- 1972Tammy Lynn Sytch, American wrestler and manager
- 1973Fabien Pelous, French rugby player and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 574Emperor Justin II retires due to recurring seizures of insanity. He abdicates the throne in favor of his general Tiberius, proclaiming him Caesar.
- 1732The Royal Opera House opens at Covent Garden, London, England.
- 1776Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette, arranges to enter the American military as a major general.
- 1787Delaware becomes the first state to ratify the United States Constitution.
- 1962Prince Rainier III of Monaco revises the principality’s constitution, devolving some of his power to advisory and legislative councils.
- 1963Instant replay makes its debut during an American Army–Navy football game.
- 1965Pope Paul VI and Patriarch Athenagoras I simultaneously revoke mutual excommunications that had been in place since 1054.
- 1988Spitak earthquake: In Armenia an earthquake measuring 6.9 on the Richter scale kills more than 25,000, injures 30,000 and leaves 500,000 homeless out of a population of 3,500,000.
- 1999A&M Records, Inc. v. Napster, Inc.: The Recording Industry Association of America sues the peer-to-peer file-sharing service Napster, alleging copyright infringement.
- 2003The Conservative Party of Canada is officially registered, following the merger of the Canadian Alliance and the Progressive Conservative Party of Canada.
View the complete list of historical events for December 7.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 7 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lark Voorhies, Marge Champion, Kelley Menighan Hensley, Richard Daniel Roman, Dionne Farris, Cassandra Harris, Gavin Campbell, Claudio Sanchez, Glenn Howerton, Alex D. Linz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 7 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 7, 1965.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is a Season) by The Byrds as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 11, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 30, 1979 – Matisyahu, American rapper and actor; December 29, 1957 – Oliver Hirschbiegel, German actor, director, and producer; October 10, 1979 – Mýa, American singer-songwriter, producer, dancer, and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 953