Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of February 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 20, 1959 was a Friday and it was the 51st day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 238 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,312 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 722 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Sidney Poitier
- 1946Sandy Duncan
- 1947André van Duin
- 1947Peter Strauss
- 1949Ivana Trump
- 1962Dwayne McDuffie
- 1965Ron Eldard
- 1966Cindy Crawford
- 1998Shun Nishime
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 20.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 20.
- 1844Ludwig Boltzmann, Austrian physicist and philosopher (d. 1906)
- 1857Bunny Lucas, English cricketer (d. 1923)
- 1888Georges Bernanos, French soldier and author (d. 1948)
- 1893Elizabeth Holloway Marston, American psychologist and author (d. 1993)
- 1901Louis Kahn, American architect, designed the Salk Institute, the Kimbell Art Museum and the Bangladesh Parliament Building (d. 1974)
- 1936Larry Hovis, American actor and singer (d. 2003)
- 1944Willem van Hanegem, Dutch footballer and coach
- 1975Liván Hernández, Cuban baseball player
- 1982Jason Hirsh, American baseball player
- 1986Diego Reis, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 20.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1685René-Robert Cavelier establishes Fort St. Louis at Matagorda Bay thus forming the basis for France’s claim to Texas.
- 1810Andreas Hofer, Tirolean patriot and leader of rebellion against Napoleon’s forces, is executed.
- 1813Manuel Belgrano defeats the royalist army of Pío de Tristán during the Battle of Salta.
- 1865End of the Uruguayan War, with a peace agreement between President Tomás Villalba and rebel leader Venancio Flores, setting the scene for the destructive War of the Triple Alliance.
- 1873The University of California opens its first medical school in San Francisco.
- 1901The legislature of Hawaii Territory convenes for the first time.
- 1909Publication of the Futurist Manifesto in the French journal Le Figaro.
- 1942Lieutenant Edward O'Hare becomes America’s first World War II flying ace.
- 2003During a Great White concert in West Warwick, Rhode Island, a pyrotechnics display sets the Station nightclub ablaze, killing 100 and injuring over 200 others.
- 2013The smallest extrasolar planet, Kepler-37b is discovered.
View the complete list of historical events for February 20.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 20 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mihály Fekete, Jason Lee, Aloma Wright, Suraj Sharma, Wong Jim, James Dunn, Cindy Walker, Tim Harding, Elly Jackson, Karl Mantzius.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 20 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on February 20, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stagger Lee by Lloyd Price as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 23, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 11, 1963 – Lisa Rinna, American actress and talk show host; February 5, 1920 – Frank Muir, English actor and playwright (d. 1998); November 24, 1990 – Sarah Hyland, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,073