Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of January 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 14, 1949 was a Friday and it was the 14th day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,912 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 844 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Bebe Daniels
- 1926Warren Mitchell
- 1935Ennio Girolami
- 1937Rao Gopal Rao
- 1949Paul Chubb
- 1959Geoff Tate
- 1966DJ Paul Elstak
- 1967Emily Watson
- 1982Marc Broussard
- 1988Mikalah Gordon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 14.
- 1806Charles Hotham, English-Australian soldier and politician, 1st Governor of Victoria (d. 1855)
- 1883Nina Ricci, Italian-French fashion designer (d. 1970)
- 1914Harold Russell, Canadian-American soldier and actor (d. 2002)
- 1919Giulio Andreotti, Italian journalist and politician; 41st Prime Minister of Italy (d. 2013)
- 1925Jean-Claude Beton, Algerian-French businessman; founded Orangina (d. 2013)
- 1925Louis Quilico, Canadian opera singer (d. 2000)
- 1925Yukio Mishima, Japanese author, poet, and playwright (d. 1970)
- 1928Lars Forssell, Swedish author, poet, and songwriter (d. 2007)
- 1980Ossama Haidar, Lebanese footballer
- 1983Takako Uehara, Japanese singer, actress, and radio host (Speed)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1343Arnošt of Pardubice becomes the last bishop of Prague and, subsequently, the first Archbishop of Prague.
- 1724King Philip V of Spain abdicates the throne.
- 1858Napoleon III of France escapes an assassination attempt.
- 1907An earthquake in Kingston, Jamaica kills more than 1,000.
- 1933The controversial “Bodyline” cricket tactics used by Douglas Jardine’s England peak when Australian captain Bill Woodfull is hit over the heart.
- 1943World War II: Franklin D. Roosevelt and Winston Churchill begin the Casablanca Conference to discuss strategy and study the next phase of the war.
- 1954The Hudson Motor Car Company merges with Nash-Kelvinator Corporation forming the American Motors Corporation.
- 1957Kripalu Maharaj was named fifth Jagadguru (world teacher) after giving seven days of speeches before 500 Hindu scholars.
- 1960The Reserve Bank of Australia, the country’s central bank and banknote issuing authority, is established.
- 2005The Huygens probe lands on Saturn’s moon Titan.
View the complete list of historical events for January 14.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 14 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ning Baizura, Domhnall Gleeson, Dick Burnett, Ryan Reynolds, Jamie Lee Curtis, Séverine Ferrer, Lex Luger, Iva Davies, Josefine Preuß, Jack Benny.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 14 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 14, 1949.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 29, 1976 – Jay Orpin, Swedish-Finnish songwriter and producer; December 8, 1925 – Sammy Davis, Jr., American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1990); October 23, 1987 – Naomi Watanabe, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 866