Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of January 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 14, 1987 was a Wednesday and it was the 14th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 234 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,089 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 376 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Warren Mitchell
- 1944Marjoe Gortner
- 1945Kathleen Chalfant
- 1954Junichi Ishida
- 1954Vernee Watson-Johnson
- 1965Ellis Paul
- 1967Emily Watson
- 1975Georgina Cates
- 1979Angela Lindvall
- 1981Rosa López
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 14.
- 1841Berthe Morisot, French painter (d. 1895)
- 1901Alfred Tarski, Polish-American mathematician and philosopher (d. 1983)
- 1915Mark Goodson, American game show producer; created Family Feud and The Price Is Right (d. 1992)
- 1920Bertus de Harder, Dutch footballer and manager (d. 1982)
- 1949Charlie Tumahai, New Zealand singer, bass player and songwriter (Be-Bop Deluxe) (d. 1995)
- 1953David Clary, English chemist and academic
- 1956Rosina Lippi, American linguist and author
- 1971Antonios Nikopolidis, Greek footballer and manager
- 1971Bert Konterman, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1988Mikalah Gordon, American singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1301Andrew III of Hungary dies, ending the Árpád dynasty in Hungary.
- 1724King Philip V of Spain abdicates the throne.
- 1784American Revolutionary War: Ratification Day, United States - Congress ratifies the Treaty of Paris with Great Britain.
- 1957Kripalu Maharaj was named fifth Jagadguru (world teacher) after giving seven days of speeches before 500 Hindu scholars.
- 1969An accidental explosion aboard the USS Enterprise near Hawaii kills 27 people.
- 1973Elvis Presley’s concert Aloha from Hawaii is broadcast live via satellite, and sets the record as the most watched broadcast by an individual entertainer in television history.
- 1975Teenage heiress Lesley Whittle is kidnapped by Donald Neilson, aka “the Black Panther”.
- 2000A United Nations tribunal sentences five Bosnian Croats to up to 25 years for the 1993 killing of over 100 Muslims in a Bosnian village.
- 2005The Huygens probe lands on Saturn’s moon Titan.
- 2011Former president of Tunisia, Zine El Abidine Ben Ali flees his country to Saudi Arabia after a series of street demonstrations against his regime and corrupt policies, asking for freedom, rights and democracy, considered as the anniversary of the Tunisian Revolution and the birth of the Arab Spring.
View the complete list of historical events for January 14.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 14 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rosanne Cash, Matt Di Angelo, Melissa Archer, Amina Claudine Myers, Ola Svensson, Catherine E. Coulson, Monica Horan, Ayhan Işık, Eugene Record, Cas Alfonso.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 14 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 14, 1987.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shake You Down by Gregory Abbott as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 17, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 13, 1979 – Katy Brand, English actress and screenwriter; November 12, 1943 – Wallace Shawn, American actor and playwright; October 15, 1957 – Mira Nair, Indian-American actress, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 952