Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1963 was a Tuesday and it was the 15th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 236 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,853 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 672 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Lloyd Bridges
- 1923Rukmani Devi
- 1941Captain Beefheart
- 1946Charles Brown
- 1965James Nesbitt
- 1966Lisa Lisa
- 1971Regina King
- 1979Young Dro
- 1982Neil Nitin Mukesh
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1747John Aikin, English surgeon and author (d. 1822)
- 1816Marie Lafarge, French murderer (d. 1852)
- 1869Stanisław Wyspiański, Polish poet, playwright, and painter (d. 1907)
- 1930Eddie Graham, American wrestler (d. 1985)
- 1939Per Ahlmark, Swedish journalist and politician, 1st Deputy Prime Minister of Sweden
- 1943Mike Marshall, American baseball player
- 1947Andrea Martin, American-Canadian actress, singer, and screenwriter
- 1951Charo, Spanish singer, guitarist, and actress
- 1955Khalid Islambouli, Egyptian army officer and assassin of Egypt’s president Anwar Sadat (d. 1982)
- 1960Aaron Jay Kernis, American composer and academic
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1844University of Notre Dame receives its charter from the state of Indiana.
- 1865American Civil War: Fort Fisher in North Carolina falls to the Union, thus cutting off the last major seaport of the Confederacy.
- 1870A political cartoon for the first time symbolizes the Democratic Party with a donkey (“A Live Jackass Kicking a Dead Lion” by Thomas Nast for Harper’s Weekly).
- 1947The brutalized corpse of Elizabeth Short (The “Black Dahlia”) is found in Los Angeles’ Leimert Park.
- 1962The Derveni papyrus, Europe’s oldest surviving manuscript dating to 340 BC, is found in northern Greece.
- 1967The first Super Bowl is played in Los Angeles. The Green Bay Packers defeat the Kansas City Chiefs 35–10.
- 1970Muammar Gaddafi is proclaimed premier of Libya.
- 1970Nigerian Civil War: After a 32-month fight for independence from Nigeria, Biafra surrenders.
- 1991Elizabeth II, in her capacity as Queen of Australia, signs letters patent allowing Australia to become the first Commonwealth realm to institute its own Victoria Cross in its honours system.
- 1993Salvatore Riina, the Mafia boss known as “The Beast”, is arrested in Sicily, Italy after three decades as a fugitive.
View the complete list of historical events for January 15.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryoo Seung-bum, Stuart Prebble, Hawick Lau, D. W. Griffith, Yamila Diaz-Rahi, Pete Rock, Fons Rademakers, Tapio Wilska, David Prowse, Sharon Corr.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 15, 1963.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Go Away Little Girl by Steve Lawrence as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 19, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 18, 1970 – Peta Wilson, Australian actress; November 15, 1976 – Brandon DiCamillo, American comedian, actor, and stuntman; August 14, 1983 – Black Milk, American rapper and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 951