Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of January 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 2, 1928 was a Monday and it was the 2nd day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 315 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,558 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,103 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900William Haines
- 1926Howard Caine
- 1943Filiz Akın
- 1964Luis Moro
- 1968Cuba Gooding, Jr.
- 1970Ogie Diaz
- 1971Taye Diggs
- 1973Lucy Davis
- 1975Dax Shepard
- 1987Jocelyn Oxlade
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 2.
- 1857M. Carey Thomas, American educator and activist (d. 1935)
- 1885Gordon Flowerdew, Canadian lieutenant, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1918)
- 1905Michael Tippett, English composer and conductor (d. 1998)
- 1909Barry Goldwater, American general and politician (d. 1998)
- 1955Tex Brashear, American voice actor
- 1961Todd Haynes, American director and screenwriter
- 1967Jón Gnarr, Icelandic actor and politician; 20th Mayor of Reykjavik City
- 1976Paz Vega, Spanish actress and singer
- 1980Georgios Dedas, Greek basketball player
- 1981Kirk Hinrich, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492Reconquista: the Emirate of Granada, the last Moorish stronghold in Spain, surrenders.
- 1791Big Bottom massacre in the Ohio Country, marking the beginning of the Northwest Indian War.
- 1905Russo-Japanese War: The Russian garrison surrenders at Port Arthur, China.
- 1927Angered by the anti-clerical provisions of the Mexican Constitution of 1917, Catholic rebels in Mexico rebelled against the government.
- 1942World War II: Manila, Philippines is captured by Japanese forces.
- 1945World War II: Nuremberg, Germany (in German, Nürnberg) is severely bombed by Allied forces.
- 1976The Gale of January 1976 begins, which results in coastal flooding around the southern North Sea coasts, resulting in at least 82 deaths and US$1.3 billion in damage.
- 1993Sri Lankan Civil War: The Sri Lanka Navy kill 35-100 civilians on the Jaffna Lagoon.
- 1999A brutal snowstorm smashes into the Midwestern United States, causing 14 inches (359 mm) of snow in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and 19 inches (487 mm) in Chicago, where temperatures plunge to -13 °F (-25 °C); 68 deaths are reported.
- 2006An explosion in a coal mine in Sago, West Virginia traps and kills 12 miners, while leaving one miner in critical condition.
View the complete list of historical events for January 2.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 2 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ricky Bell, Hal Ashby, Tim Hardin, Don Everly, Daniel Cardoso, Gil Moore, Karan Armstrong, Dominique Blanc, Rosita Contreras, Ida Wüst.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 2 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 2, 1928.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1962 – Gary Fleder, American director, producer, and screenwriter; February 5, 1962 – Martin Nievera, Filipino-American singer-songwriter and actor; September 27, 1934 – Claude Jarman, Jr., American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 884