Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of January 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 2, 1928 was a Monday and it was the 2nd day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 285 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,588 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,104 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Zypora Spaisman
- 1932Richard Thorp
- 1943Filiz Akın
- 1952Christine Lavin
- 1956John Bedford Lloyd
- 1970Sanda Ladoși
- 1971Markus Hoffmann
- 1971Renée Elise Goldsberry
- 1975Chris Cheney
- 1975Dax Shepard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 2.
- 1870Ernst Barlach, German sculptor and playwright (d. 1938)
- 1921Glen Harmon, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2007)
- 1952Jimmy Santiago Baca, American poet and author
- 1961Craig James, American football player and sportscaster
- 1969Patrick Huard, Canadian actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1969Tommy Morrison, American boxer and actor (d. 2013)
- 1970Robert John Bardo, American murderer
- 1972Paweł Januszewski, Polish hurdler
- 1978Karina Smirnoff, Ukrainian-American dancer and actress
- 1988Damien Tussac, French-German rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 366The Alemanni cross the frozen Rhine in large numbers, invading the Roman Empire.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: American forces under the command of George Washington repulsed a British attack at the Battle of the Assunpink Creek near Trenton, New Jersey.
- 1935Bruno Hauptmann goes on trial for the murder of Charles Lindbergh, Jr., infant son of aviator Charles Lindbergh.
- 1942The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) convicts 33 members of a German spy ring headed by Fritz Joubert Duquesne in the largest espionage case in United States history—the Duquesne Spy Ring.
- 1949Luis Muñoz Marín becomes the first democratically elected Governor of Puerto Rico.
- 1959Luna 1, the first spacecraft to reach the vicinity of the Moon and to orbit the Sun, is launched by the Soviet Union.
- 1963Vietnam War: The Viet Cong wins its first major victory in the Battle of Ap Bac.
- 1974United States President Richard Nixon signs a bill lowering the maximum U.S. speed limit to 55 MPH in order to conserve gasoline during an OPEC embargo.
- 1975A bomb blast at Samastipur, Bihar, India, fatally wounds Minister of Railways Lalit Narayan Mishra.
- 1981One of the largest investigations by a British police force ends when serial killer Peter Sutcliffe, the “Yorkshire Ripper”, is arrested in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
View the complete list of historical events for January 2.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 2 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: DJ Khaled, Meryem Uzerli, Kim Tae-hee, Joan Plowright, Mami Higashiyama, Felix Jaehn, Helle Virkner, Philippe Volter, Danny Worsnop, Merata Mita.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 2 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 2, 1928.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 3, 1960 – Daryl Hannah, American actress and producer; February 29, 1920 – Arthur Franz, American actor (d. 2006); September 2, 1986 – Ryuji Imaichi, Japanese singer (Sandaime J Soul Brothers from Exile Tribe).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 912