Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of January 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 28, 1938 was a Friday and it was the 28th day of the year 1938. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 305 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,915 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 979 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Eşref Kolçak
- 1934Mitr Chaibancha
- 1950Barbi Benton
- 1954Kaneto Shiozawa
- 1959Frank Darabont
- 1962Sam Phillips
- 1975Hiroshi Kamiya
- 1976Rick Ross
- 1980Nick Carter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 28.
- 1457Henry VII of England (d. 1509)
- 1608Giovanni Alfonso Borelli, Italian physiologist and physicist (d. 1679)
- 1858Tannatt William Edgeworth David, Welsh-Australian geologist and explorer (d. 1934)
- 1875Julián Carrillo, Mexican violinist, composer, and conductor (d. 1965)
- 1878Walter Kollo, German composer (d. 1940)
- 1912Jackson Pollock, American painter (d. 1956)
- 1934Juan Manuel Bordeu, Argentinian race car driver (d. 1990)
- 1957Mark Napier, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1975Pedro Pinto, Portuguese-American journalist
- 1988Paul Henry, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 814Charlemagne dies of pleurisy in Aachen as the first Holy Roman Emperor. He is succeeded by his son Louis the Pious as king of the Frankish Empire.
- 1547Henry VIII dies. His nine-year-old son, Edward VI becomes King, and the first Protestant ruler of England.
- 1820A Russian expedition led by Fabian Gottlieb von Bellingshausen and Mikhail Petrovich Lazarev discovers the Antarctic continent, approaching the Antarctic coast.
- 1896Walter Arnold of East Peckham, Kent, becomes the first person to be convicted of speeding. He was fined one shilling, plus costs, for speeding at 8 mph, thereby exceeding the contemporary speed limit of 2 mph.
- 1909United States troops leave Cuba with the exception of Guantanamo Bay Naval Base after being there since the Spanish–American War.
- 1917Municipally-owned streetcars take to the streets of San Francisco.
- 1922Knickerbocker Storm, Washington D.C.'s biggest snowfall, causes the city’s greatest loss of life when the roof of the Knickerbocker Theatre collapses.
- 1965The current design of the Flag of Canada is chosen by an act of Parliament.
- 1979Pope John Paul II starts his first pastoral visit to Mexico.
- 1985Supergroup USA for Africa (United Support of Artists for Africa) records the hit single We Are the World, to help raise funds for Ethiopian famine relief.
View the complete list of historical events for January 28.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 28 and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Currington, Ambra Angiolini, Mike Stoller, Rakan Rushaidat, Michael Wong, Kelly Osbourne, Jon Lindstrom, Bob Peck, Michael Haydn, Masanobu Takashima.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 28 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 28, 1938.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 27, 1970 – Joseph Fiennes, English actor; January 21, 1945 – Martin Shaw, English actor and producer; October 10, 1946 – Ben Vereen, American actor, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 905