Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 1985 was a Thursday and it was the 3rd day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 132 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,921 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 404 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Mady Rahl
- 1917Albert Mol
- 1939Arik Einstein
- 1967Mayumi Wakamura
- 1977Mayumi Iizuka
- 1978Kimberley Locke
- 1978Park Sol-mi
- 1980Kurt Vile
- 1985Nicole Beharie
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 3.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 1775Francis Caulfeild, 2nd Earl of Charlemont (d. 1863)
- 1865Henry Lytton, English actor and singer (d. 1936)
- 1892J. R. R. Tolkien, English philologist and author (d. 1973)
- 1910Frenchy Bordagaray, American baseball player and manager (d. 2000)
- 1911John Sturges, American director and producer (d. 1982)
- 1919Herbie Nichols, American pianist and composer (d. 1963)
- 1958James J. Greco, American businessman
- 1977Mayumi Iizuka, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1979Rie Tanaka, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1991Sébastien Faure, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1848Joseph Jenkins Roberts is sworn in as the first president of the independent African Liberia.
- 1870Construction of the Brooklyn Bridge begins.
- 1888The refracting telescope at the Lick Observatory, measuring 91 cm in diameter, is used for the first time. It was the largest telescope in the world at the time.
- 1938The March of Dimes is established by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1947Proceedings of the U.S. Congress are televised for the first time.
- 1959Separatists in the Maldives declare the establishment of the United Suvadive Republic.
- 1961A protest by agricultural workers in Baixa de Cassanje, Portuguese Angola, turns into a revolt, opening the Angolan War of Independence, the first of the Portuguese Colonial Wars.
- 1961The United States severs diplomatic relations with Cuba over the latter’s nationalization of American assets.
- 1999The Mars Polar Lander is launched.
- 2004Flash Airlines Flight 604 crashes into the Red Sea, resulting in 148 deaths, making it the deadliest aviation accident in Egyptian history.
View the complete list of historical events for January 3.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Seann William Scott, Ayako Fujitani, Matt Besser, Eli Kim, Rosaleen Linehan, Tokio Emoto, Carlos Arroyo, Paloma San Basilio, Sertab Erener, Bob Backlund.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 3, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Like a Virgin by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 5, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 30, 1936 – Ralph Taeger, American actor (d. 2015); February 7, 1986 – Stephen Colletti, American actor; January 14, 1966 – DJ Paul Elstak, Dutch DJ and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,045