Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of July 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 11, 1974 was a Thursday and it was the 192nd day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,659 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 530 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Reg Varney
- 1941Michael Giannatos
- 1949Liona Boyd
- 1966Mick Molloy
- 1968Daniel MacMaster
- 1970Eric Owens
- 1974Alanas Chošnau
- 1984Hitomi Hyuga
- 1989David Henrie
- 1989Shareeka Epps
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 11.
- 154Bardaisan, Syrian astrologer, scholar, and philosopher (d. 222)
- 1906Herbert Wehner, German politician, Minister of Intra-German Relations (d. 1990)
- 1947John Holt, Jamaican singer-songwriter (The Paragons) (d. 2014)
- 1955Balaji Sadasivan, Singaporean neurosurgeon and politician, Singaporean Minister of Health (d. 2010)
- 1966Kentaro Miura, Japanese author and illustrator
- 1968Esera Tuaolo, American football player
- 1977Brandon Short, American football player and sportscaster
- 1978Massimiliano Rosolino, Italian swimmer
- 1979Lauris Reiniks, Latvian singer-songwriter and actor
- 1986Yoann Gourcuff, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 472After being besieged in Rome by his own generals, Western Roman Emperor Anthemius is captured in St. Peter’s Basilica and put to death.
- 1346Charles IV, Count of Luxembourg and King of Bohemia, is elected King of the Romans.
- 1801French astronomer Jean-Louis Pons makes his first comet discovery. In the next 27 years he discovers another 36 comets, more than any other person in history.
- 1906Murder of Grace Brown by Chester Gillette in the United States, inspiration for Theodore Dreiser’s An American Tragedy.
- 1914Babe Ruth makes his debut in Major League Baseball.
- 1943Massacres of Poles in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia by the Ukrainian Insurgent Army within the Reichskommissariat Ukraine (Volhynia) peak.
- 1960Congo Crisis: The State of Katanga breaks away from the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- 1973Varig Flight 820 crashes near Paris, France on approach to Orly Airport, killing 123 of the 134 on board. In response, the FAA bans smoking on flights.
- 1991Nigeria Airways Flight 2120 crashes in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia killing all 261 passengers and crew onboard
- 2006Mumbai train bombings: Two hundred nine people are killed in a series of bomb attacks in Mumbai, India.
View the complete list of historical events for July 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 11 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Shelley, Trevor Bolder, Jiyul, Josh Radnor, Rodney Crowell, Angela Aki, Nico Minardos, Travis Tritt, Fariborz Kamkari, Andy Clyde.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 11 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 11, 1974.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Rock Your Baby by George McCrae as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 13, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 28, 1962 – Craig Anton, American actor and screenwriter; April 6, 1937 – Merle Haggard, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Strangers and The Buckaroos); July 25, 1973 – Bendeniz, Swiss-Turkish singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 939