Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of July 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 22, 1971 was a Thursday and it was the 203rd day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 304 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,863 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 571 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Gila Almagor
- 1946Danny Glover
- 1954Pierre Lebeau
- 1960Jon Oliva
- 1962Martine St. Clair
- 1967Irene Bedard
- 1992Anja Aguilar
- 1992Selena Gomez
- 1996Skyler Gisondo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 22.
- 1931Perry Lopez, American actor (d. 2008)
- 1946Johnson Toribiong, Palauan lawyer and politician, 7th President of Palau
- 1948Otto Waalkes, German actor, singer, director, and screenwriter
- 1957Álvaro Corcuera, Mexican priest (d. 2014)
- 1970Jason Becker, American guitarist and songwriter (Cacophony)
- 1978Martyn Lee, English radio host and producer
- 1982Anna Chicherova, Russian high jumper
- 1988Sercan Temizyürek, Turkish footballer
- 1988Thomas Kraft, German footballer
- 2013Prince George of Cambridge
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1099First Crusade: Godfrey of Bouillon is elected the first Defender of the Holy Sepulchre of The Kingdom of Jerusalem.
- 1298Wars of Scottish Independence: Battle of Falkirk: King Edward I of England and his longbowmen defeat William Wallace and his Scottish schiltrons outside the town of Falkirk.
- 1456Ottoman Wars in Europe: Siege of Belgrade: John Hunyadi, Regent of the Kingdom of Hungary, defeats Mehmet II of the Ottoman Empire
- 1484Battle of Lochmaben Fair: A 500-man raiding party led by Alexander Stewart, Duke of Albany and James Douglas, 9th Earl of Douglas are defeated by Scots forces loyal to Albany’s brother James III of Scotland; Douglas is captured.
- 1587Roanoke Colony: A second group of English settlers arrives on Roanoke Island off North Carolina to re-establish the deserted colony.
- 1937New Deal: The United States Senate votes down President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s proposal to add more justices to the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1962Mariner program: Mariner 1 spacecraft flies erratically several minutes after launch and has to be destroyed.
- 1977Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping is restored to power.
- 1997The second Blue Water Bridge opens between Port Huron, Michigan and Sarnia, Ontario.
- 2011Norway is the victim of twin terror attacks, the first being a bomb blast which targeted government buildings in central Oslo, the second being a massacre at a youth camp on the island of Utøya.
View the complete list of historical events for July 22.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 22 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Graham Bonnet, Sean Mathias, Al Roker, Chara, Jerry Fisher, Jane Randolph, Walter Massey, Traci Lind, John Candy, Shingo Katori.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 22 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 22, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Indian Reservation (The Lament of the Cherokee Reservation Indian) by The Raiders as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 24, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 1, 1956 – Catherine Frot, French actress; July 8, 1934 – Marty Feldman, English actor and screenwriter (d. 1982); April 7, 1926 – Prem Nazir, Indian actor (d. 1989).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,043