Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of July 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
July 22, 1971 was a Thursday and it was the 203rd day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 86 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,716 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 566 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Bobby Sherman
- 1955Willem Dafoe
- 1960Jon Oliva
- 1963Emily Saliers
- 1964David Spade
- 1965Patrick Labyorteaux
- 1974Sonija Kwok
- 1983Arsenie Todiraș
- 1983Nikos Ganos
- 1986Haruka Suenaga
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 22.
- 1892Jack MacBryan, English cricketer and field hockey player (d. 1983)
- 1916Gino Bianco, Brazilian race car driver (d. 1984)
- 1937Yasuhiro Kojima, Japanese-American wrestler and manager (d. 1999)
- 1943Bobby Sherman, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1946Paul-Loup Sulitzer, French financier and author
- 1957Álvaro Corcuera, Mexican priest (d. 2014)
- 1983Nikos Ganos, Greek singer and model
- 1983Steven Jackson, American football player
- 1986Haruka Suenaga, Japanese actress and model
- 1992Anja Aguilar, Filipino actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1706The Acts of Union 1707 are agreed upon by commissioners from the Kingdom of England and the Kingdom of Scotland, which, when passed by each countries’ Parliaments, led to the creation of the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 1793Alexander Mackenzie reaches the Pacific Ocean becoming the first recorded human to complete a transcontinental crossing of Canada.
- 1796Surveyors of the Connecticut Land Company name an area in Ohio “Cleveland” after Gen. Moses Cleaveland, the superintendent of the surveying party.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Atlanta: Outside Atlanta, Confederate General John Bell Hood leads an unsuccessful attack on Union troops under General William T. Sherman on Bald Hill.
- 1934Outside Chicago’s Biograph Theater, “Public Enemy No. 1” John Dillinger is mortally wounded by FBI agents.
- 1962Mariner program: Mariner 1 spacecraft flies erratically several minutes after launch and has to be destroyed.
- 1991Jeffrey Dahmer is arrested in Milwaukee after police discover human remains in his apartment.
- 1993Great Flood of 1993: Levees near Kaskaskia, Illinois rupture, forcing the entire town to evacuate by barges operated by the Army Corps of Engineers.
- 2003Members of 101st Airborne of the United States, aided by Special Forces, attack a compound in Iraq, killing Saddam Hussein’s sons Uday and Qusay, along with Mustapha Hussein, Qusay’s 14-year-old son, and a bodyguard.
- 2013A series of earthquakes in Dingxi, China, kills at least 89 people and injures more than 500 others.
View the complete list of historical events for July 22.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 22 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Weathers, Taylor Schilling, Ramona Marquez, Faye Tozer, Özgü Namal, Haldun Dormen, Rick Evans, Myrtle Gonzalez, Mel B, Patricia O'Callaghan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 22 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 22, 1971.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Indian Reservation (The Lament of the Cherokee Reservation Indian) by The Raiders as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 24, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 10, 1956 – Peter Robbins, American actor; November 14, 1936 – Freddie Garrity, English singer and actor (Freddie and the Dreamers) (d. 2006); November 22, 1953 – Urmas Alender, Estonian singer (Propeller and Ruja) (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,007