Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of July 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 22, 1971 was a Thursday and it was the 203rd day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 147 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,655 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 564 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Margaret Whiting
- 1925Joseph Sargent
- 1955Willem Dafoe
- 1960Jon Oliva
- 1961Keith Sweat
- 1968Rhys Ifans
- 1983Arsenie Todiraș
- 1983Sharni Vinson
- 1986Cilla Kung
- 1996Jane Oineza
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 22.
- 1888Selman Waksman, Ukrainian-American biochemist and microbiologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1973)
- 1892Jack MacBryan, English cricketer and field hockey player (d. 1983)
- 1916Gino Bianco, Brazilian race car driver (d. 1984)
- 1925Jack Matthews, American author, playwright, and academic (d. 2013)
- 1947Gilles Duceppe, Canadian politician
- 1954Al Di Meola, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Return to Forever)
- 1958David Von Erich, American wrestler (d. 1984)
- 1963Emily Saliers, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Indigo Girls)
- 1965Shawn Michaels, American wrestler, trainer, and actor
- 1971Kristine Lilly, American soccer player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1484Battle of Lochmaben Fair: A 500-man raiding party led by Alexander Stewart, Duke of Albany and James Douglas, 9th Earl of Douglas are defeated by Scots forces loyal to Albany’s brother James III of Scotland; Douglas is captured.
- 1499Battle of Dornach: The Swiss decisively defeat the army of Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1686Albany, New York is formally chartered as a municipality by Governor Thomas Dongan.
- 1797Battle of Santa Cruz de Tenerife: Battle between Spanish and British naval forces during the French Revolutionary Wars. During the Battle, Rear-Admiral Nelson is wounded in the arm and the arm had to be partially amputated.
- 1802Emperor Gia Long conquers Hanoi and unified Viet Nam, which had experienced centuries of feudal warfare.
- 1962Mariner program: Mariner 1 spacecraft flies erratically several minutes after launch and has to be destroyed.
- 1963Crown Colony of Sarawak achieve self governance.
- 1991Jeffrey Dahmer is arrested in Milwaukee after police discover human remains in his apartment.
- 1997The second Blue Water Bridge opens between Port Huron, Michigan and Sarnia, Ontario.
- 2013A series of earthquakes in Dingxi, China, kills at least 89 people and injures more than 500 others.
View the complete list of historical events for July 22.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 22 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Opio, F. W. Murnau, Big Pun, Roxana Briban, Joshua Kadison, Tony Williams, Wilfrid Brambell, Arthur Lowe, Paul Davis, Graham Bonnet.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 22 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 22, 1971.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Indian Reservation (The Lament of the Cherokee Reservation Indian) by The Raiders as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 24, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1925 – Steve Forrest, American actor (d. 2013); June 30, 1943 – Florence Ballard, American singer (The Supremes) (d. 1976); September 14, 1955 – Steve Berlin, American saxophonist, keyboard player, and producer (Los Lobos, The Flesh Eaters, and The Blasters).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 984