Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of July 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
July 22, 1971 was a Thursday and it was the 203rd day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 55 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,747 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 567 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Orson Bean
- 1943Bobby Sherman
- 1954Al Di Meola
- 1963Emily Saliers
- 1965Patrick Labyorteaux
- 1969Despina Vandi
- 1973Brian Chippendale
- 1981Ala Ghawas
- 1998Madison Pettis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 22.
- 1878Janusz Korczak, Polish pediatrician and author (d. 1942)
- 1893Karl Menninger, American psychiatrist and author (d. 1990)
- 1916Marcel Cerdan, French boxer (d. 1949)
- 1946Mireille Mathieu, French singer
- 1947Gilles Duceppe, Canadian politician
- 1948Otto Waalkes, German actor, singer, director, and screenwriter
- 1973Mike Sweeney, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1974Franka Potente, German actress and singer
- 1979Yadel Martí, Cuban baseball player
- 1989Leandro Damião, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 838Battle of Anzen: The Byzantine emperor Theophilos suffers a heavy defeat by the Abbasids.
- 1456Ottoman Wars in Europe: Siege of Belgrade: John Hunyadi, Regent of the Kingdom of Hungary, defeats Mehmet II of the Ottoman Empire
- 1484Battle of Lochmaben Fair: A 500-man raiding party led by Alexander Stewart, Duke of Albany and James Douglas, 9th Earl of Douglas are defeated by Scots forces loyal to Albany’s brother James III of Scotland; Douglas is captured.
- 1499Battle of Dornach: The Swiss decisively defeat the army of Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1587Roanoke Colony: A second group of English settlers arrives on Roanoke Island off North Carolina to re-establish the deserted colony.
- 1793Alexander Mackenzie reaches the Pacific Ocean becoming the first recorded human to complete a transcontinental crossing of Canada.
- 1976Japan completes its last reparation to the Philippines for war crimes committed during imperial Japan’s conquest of the country in the Second World War.
- 1991Jeffrey Dahmer is arrested in Milwaukee after police discover human remains in his apartment.
- 1993Great Flood of 1993: Levees near Kaskaskia, Illinois rupture, forcing the entire town to evacuate by barges operated by the Army Corps of Engineers.
- 2011Norway is the victim of twin terror attacks, the first being a bomb blast which targeted government buildings in central Oslo, the second being a massacre at a youth camp on the island of Utøya.
View the complete list of historical events for July 22.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 22 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Ironside, Vhong Navarro, Shakin' Stevens, Shane Harper, Korey Cooper, Eduardo Noriega, Mariana Ochoa, Sarah Shahi, Gus Mercurio, Filiz Akın.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 22 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 22, 1971.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Indian Reservation (The Lament of the Cherokee Reservation Indian) by The Raiders as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 24, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 5, 1957 – Mike Score, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (A Flock of Seagulls); February 18, 1978 – Oliver Pocher, German comedian and actor; July 17, 1951 – Lucie Arnaz, American actress, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,007