Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of July 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
July 22, 1971 was a Thursday and it was the 203rd day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 120 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,682 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 565 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Licia Albanese
- 1940Alex Trebek
- 1941Estelle Bennett
- 1947Albert Brooks
- 1963Rob Estes
- 1973Daniel Jones
- 1974Sonija Kwok
- 1981Ala Ghawas
- 1983Arsenie Todiraș
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 22.
- 1923Bob Dole, American soldier, lawyer, and politician
- 1925Joseph Sargent, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2014)
- 1928Orson Bean, American actor
- 1973Daniel Jones, English-Australian guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Savage Garden)
- 1973Ece Temelkuran, Turkish journalist and author
- 1977Ingo Hertzsch, German footballer
- 1983Sharni Vinson, Australian actress and dancer
- 1983Steven Jackson, American football player
- 1986Steve Johnson, American football player
- 2002Prince Felix of Denmark
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1298Wars of Scottish Independence: Battle of Falkirk: King Edward I of England and his longbowmen defeat William Wallace and his Scottish schiltrons outside the town of Falkirk.
- 1706The Acts of Union 1707 are agreed upon by commissioners from the Kingdom of England and the Kingdom of Scotland, which, when passed by each countries’ Parliaments, led to the creation of the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 1802Emperor Gia Long conquers Hanoi and unified Viet Nam, which had experienced centuries of feudal warfare.
- 1937New Deal: The United States Senate votes down President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s proposal to add more justices to the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1946King David Hotel bombing: A Zionist underground organisation, the Irgun, bombs the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, site of the civil administration and military headquarters for Mandatory Palestine, resulting in 91 deaths.
- 1951Dezik (Дезик) and Tsygan (Цыган, “Gypsy”) are the first dogs to make a sub-orbital flight.
- 1991Jeffrey Dahmer is arrested in Milwaukee after police discover human remains in his apartment.
- 1992Near Medellín, Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar escapes from his luxury prison fearing extradition to the United States.
- 1993Great Flood of 1993: Levees near Kaskaskia, Illinois rupture, forcing the entire town to evacuate by barges operated by the Army Corps of Engineers.
- 2015Three people die and 17 are injured in a collision between a Pendolino train and a lorry that occurred near Studénka, north Moravia, in the Czech Republic
View the complete list of historical events for July 22.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 22 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vienna Teng, Shelley Fabares, Jeremy Beadle, Holly Woodlawn, Roberto Carlos, Steve Earle, Trond Kirkvaag, Ramona Marquez, Cinta Laura, Mickey Thomas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 22 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 22, 1971.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Indian Reservation (The Lament of the Cherokee Reservation Indian) by The Raiders as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 24, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 21, 1979 – Chris Pratt, American actor and singer; March 15, 1924 – Walter Gotell, German-English actor (d. 1997); April 5, 1941 – Dave Swarbrick, English singer-songwriter and fiddler (Fairport Convention, Whippersnapper, and Swarb's Lazarus).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,009