Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of July 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 6, 1979 was a Friday and it was the 187th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 10 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,870 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 470 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Nancy Reagan
- 1925Bill Haley
- 1949Phyllis Hyman
- 1967Heather Nova
- 1969Brian Van Holt
- 1978Adam Busch
- 1978Tamera Mowry
- 1978Tia Mowry
- 1985Ranveer Singh
- 1987Caroline Trentini
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 6.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 6.
- 1829Frederick VIII, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein (d. 1880)
- 1868Princess Victoria of the United Kingdom (d. 1935)
- 1936Dave Allen, Irish comedian, actor, and screenwriter (d. 2005)
- 1943Tamara Sinyavskaya, Russian soprano
- 1950Geraldine James, English actress
- 1977Max Mirnyi, Belarusian tennis player
- 1979C. J. Hobgood, American surfer
- 1979Kevin Hart, American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1979Nic Cester, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Jet and The Wrights)
- 1983D. Woods, American singer, dancer, and actress (Danity Kane)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 371 BCThe Battle of Leuctra, where Epaminondas defeated Cleombrotus I, takes place
- 1348Pope Clement VI issues a papal bull protecting the Jews accused of having caused the Black Death.
- 1411Ming China’s Admiral Zheng He returns to Nanjing after the third treasure voyage and presents the Sinhalese king, captured during the Ming–Kotte War, to the Yongle Emperor.
- 1560The Treaty of Edinburgh is signed by Scotland and England.
- 1573Córdoba, Argentina, is founded by Jerónimo Luis de Cabrera.
- 1809The second day of the Battle of Wagram; France defeats the Austrian army in the largest battle to date of the Napoleonic Wars.
- 1865The first issue of The Nation magazine is published.
- 1887David Kalākaua, monarch of the Kingdom of Hawaii, is forced at gunpoint by Americans to sign the Bayonet Constitution giving Americans more power in Hawaii while stripping Hawaiian citizens of their rights.
- 1917World War I: Arabian troops led by T. E. Lawrence (“Lawrence of Arabia”) and Auda ibu Tayi capture Aqaba from the Ottoman Empire during the Arab Revolt.
- 2013A 73-car oil train derails in the town of Lac-Mégantic, Quebec and explodes into flames, killing at least 47 people and destroying more than 30 buildings in the town’s central area.
View the complete list of historical events for July 6.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 6 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Ritter, James Young, Justus von Dohnányi, Lauren Lane, Erol Taş, Rodrigo de la Cadena, Ki Longfellow, George Gaynes, Doc Watson, Charles Coburn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 6 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 6, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ring My Bell by Anita Ward as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 7, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 4, 1978 – Vicky Kaya, Greek model and actress; August 7, 1990 – Helen Flanagan, English actress; August 20, 1977 – Mayra Verónica, Cuban-American model and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,094