Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1909 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1909 was a Friday and it was the 190th day of the year 1909. The next time you can reuse your old 1909 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 76 days left before your next birthday. You will be 108 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,371 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,333 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Guru Dutt
- 1927Susan Cabot
- 1942Edy Williams
- 1951Chris Cooper
- 1957Kelly McGillis
- 1959Kevin Nash
- 1966Gillian Blakeney
- 1976Fred Savage
- 1984Jacob Hoggard
- 1992Douglas Booth
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1511Dorothea of Saxe-Lauenburg (d. 1571)
- 1929Lee Hazlewood, American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2007)
- 1943Soledad Miranda, Spanish actress (d. 1970)
- 1953Margie Gillis, Canadian dancer and choreographer
- 1953Thomas Ligotti, American author
- 1956Tom Hanks, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1978Nuno Santos, Portuguese footballer
- 1982Maggie Ma, Canadian actress, singer, and dancer
- 1986Dominic Cervi, American soccer player
- 1986Kiely Williams, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (3LW and The Cheetah Girls)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1386The Old Swiss Confederacy makes great strides in establishing control over its territory by soundly defeating the Archduchy of Austria in the Battle of Sempach.
- 1755French and Indian War: Braddock Expedition: British troops and colonial militiamen are ambushed and suffer a devastating defeat by French and Native American forces.
- 1821Four hundred seventy prominent Cypriots including Archbishop Kyprianos are executed in response to Cypriot aid to the Greek War of Independence
- 1868The 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified guaranteeing African Americans full citizenship and all persons in the United States due process of law.
- 1896William Jennings Bryan delivers his Cross of Gold speech advocating bimetallism at the 1896 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- 1900Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom gives Royal Assent to an Act creating Australia thus uniting separate colonies on the continent under one federal government.
- 1937The silent film archives of Fox Film Corporation are destroyed by the 1937 Fox vault fire.
- 1958Lituya Bay is hit by a megatsunami. The wave is recorded at 30 to 91 meters high, the largest in recorded history.
- 1962Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans exhibition opens at the Ferus Gallery in Los Angeles.
- 2006At least 122 people are killed after a Sibir Airlines Airbus A310 passenger jet, carrying 200 passengers veers off the runway while landing in wet conditions at Irkutsk Airport in Siberia.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1909 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Simon Baker, Jenny Hanley, Miles Kane, Yevgeny Vakhtangov, Curtis Jones, Gerard McCarthy, Freddie Scott, Tracy Pollan, Katy Rose, Ferhan Şensoy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 9, 1909.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 21, 1934 – Al Freeman, Jr., American actor and director (d. 2012); February 26, 1932 – Johnny Cash, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (The Tennessee Three and The Highwaymen) (d. 2003); June 25, 1981 – Sheridan Smith, English actress, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 932