Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1909 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1909 was a Friday and it was the 190th day of the year 1909. The next time you can reuse your old 1909 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 169 days left before your next birthday. You will be 108 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,278 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,330 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Barbara Cartland
- 1928Vince Edwards
- 1957Marc Almond
- 1961Raymond Cruz
- 1974Tsuyoshi Kusanagi
- 1975Robert Koenig
- 1979Ella Koon
- 1984Jacob Hoggard
- 1986Genevieve Morton
- 1986Kiely Williams
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1753William Waldegrave, 1st Baron Radstock, English admiral and politician, 34th Lieutenant Governor of Newfoundland (d. 1825)
- 1836Camille of Renesse-Breidbach (d. 1904)
- 1878Eduard Sõrmus, Estonian violinist (d. 1940)
- 1896Maria Gomes Valentim, Brazilian super-centenarian (d. 2011)
- 1927Susan Cabot, American actress (d. 1986)
- 1930Buddy Bregman, American composer and conductor
- 1933Oliver Sacks, English-American neurologist, author, and academic (d. 2015)
- 1950Viktor Yanukovych, Ukrainian engineer and politician, 4th President of Ukraine
- 1985Ashley Young, English footballer
- 1990Earl Bamber, New Zealand race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1811Explorer David Thompson posts a sign at the confluence of the Columbia and Snake Rivers (in modern Washington state, US), claiming the land for the United Kingdom.
- 1850U.S. President Zachary Taylor dies; Vice President Millard Fillmore, becomes President upon Taylor’s death.
- 1896William Jennings Bryan delivers his Cross of Gold speech advocating bimetallism at the 1896 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion: The Governor of Shanxi province in North China orders the execution of 45 foreign Christian missionaries and local church members, including children.
- 1900Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom gives Royal Assent to an Act creating Australia thus uniting separate colonies on the continent under one federal government.
- 1903Future Soviet leader Joseph Stalin is exiled to Siberia for three years.
- 1918Great Train Wreck of 1918: In Nashville, Tennessee, an inbound local train collides with an outbound express killing 101 and injuring 171 people, making it the deadliest rail accident in United States history.
- 1922Johnny Weissmuller swims the 100 meters freestyle in 58.6 seconds breaking the world swimming record and the 'minute barrier'.
- 1932The state of São Paulo revolts against the Brazilian Federal Government, starting the Constitutionalist Revolution.
- 1993The Parliament of Canada passes the Nunavut Act leading to the 1999 creation of Nunavut, dividing the Northwest Territories into arctic (Inuit) and sub-arctic (Dene) lands based on a plebiscite.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1909 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sean Marquette, Rob Pilatus, Nick Purcell, Roger Manganelli, John Woo, René Cresté, Jason Dohring, Elisabeth Shue, Oritsé Williams, Steve Azar.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 9, 1909.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 19, 1909 – Hans Hotter, German opera singer (d. 2003); August 28, 1992 – Sora Amamiya, Japanese voice actress and singer; February 7, 1946 – Héctor Babenco, Argentinian-Brazilian director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 928