Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1909 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1909 was a Friday and it was the 190th day of the year 1909. The next time you can reuse your old 1909 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 103 days left before your next birthday. You will be 108 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,344 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,332 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Mercedes Sosa
- 1943Soledad Miranda
- 1946Natasha Pyne
- 1947Haruomi Hosono
- 1950Gwen Guthrie
- 1955Fred Norris
- 1959Kevin Nash
- 1982Toby Kebbell
- 1982Tomokazu Yoshida
- 1983Lucia Micarelli
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1753William Waldegrave, 1st Baron Radstock, English admiral and politician, 34th Lieutenant Governor of Newfoundland (d. 1825)
- 1887Samuel Eliot Morison, American admiral and historian (d. 1976)
- 1907Eddie Dean, American singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1999)
- 1926Murphy Anderson, American illustrator (d. 2015)
- 1942Edy Williams, American actress
- 1965Jason Rhoades, American sculptor (d. 2006)
- 1975Robert Koenig, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1978Nuno Santos, Portuguese footballer
- 1984Ave Pajo, Estonian footballer
- 1987Gert Jõeäär, Estonian cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 491Odoacer makes a night assault with his Heruli guardsmen, engaging Theoderic the Great in Ad Pinetam. Both sides suffer heavy losses, but in the end Theodoric forces Odoacer back into Ravenna.
- 1357Emperor Charles IV assists in laying the foundation stone of Charles Bridge in Prague.
- 1386The Old Swiss Confederacy makes great strides in establishing control over its territory by soundly defeating the Archduchy of Austria in the Battle of Sempach.
- 1810Napoleon annexes the Kingdom of Holland as part of the First French Empire.
- 1850Persian prophet Báb is executed in Tabriz, Persia.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion: The Governor of Shanxi province in North China orders the execution of 45 foreign Christian missionaries and local church members, including children.
- 1943World War II: Operation Husky: Allied forces perform an amphibious invasion of Sicily.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Normandy: British and Canadian forces capture Caen, France.
- 1981Donkey Kong, a video game created by Nintendo, is released. The game marks the debut of Nintendo’s future mascot, Mario.
- 2006At least 122 people are killed after a Sibir Airlines Airbus A310 passenger jet, carrying 200 passengers veers off the runway while landing in wet conditions at Irkutsk Airport in Siberia.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1909 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Stuart, Anne Archer, David Behrman, Jamie Luner, Virginia Gilmore, Michael Clarke Duncan, Jennie Garth, Angeli Gonzales, Robyn, Daniel Cavanagh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 9, 1909.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1971 – David Mendenhall, American actor and producer; September 24, 1975 – Taira Imata, Japanese actor; December 3, 1976 – Todd Smith, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dog Fashion Disco, Polkadot Cadaver, The Alter Boys, and Knives Out!).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 905