Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1909 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1909 was a Friday and it was the 190th day of the year 1909. The next time you can reuse your old 1909 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 40 days left before your next birthday. You will be 108 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,407 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,334 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Lee Hazlewood
- 1935Mercedes Sosa
- 1935Michael Williams
- 1946Natasha Pyne
- 1957Marc Almond
- 1966Gayle Blakeney
- 1979Ella Koon
- 1982Toby Kebbell
- 1992Douglas Booth
- 1993Jake Vargas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1878Eduard Sõrmus, Estonian violinist (d. 1940)
- 1927Red Kelly, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and politician
- 1929Hassan II of Morocco (d. 1999)
- 1930Buddy Bregman, American composer and conductor
- 1947Mitch Mitchell, English drummer (The Jimi Hendrix Experience, The Dirty Mac, and The Riot Squad) (d. 2008)
- 1950Adriano Panatta, Italian tennis player and sailor
- 1964Courtney Love, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress (Hole, Pagan Babies, Sugar Babydoll, and Babes in Toyland)
- 1981Lee Chun-soo, South Korean footballer
- 1982Tomokazu Yoshida, Japanese actor
- 1985Paweł Korzeniowski, Polish swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 491Odoacer makes a night assault with his Heruli guardsmen, engaging Theoderic the Great in Ad Pinetam. Both sides suffer heavy losses, but in the end Theodoric forces Odoacer back into Ravenna.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: French victory in the Battle of Melle allows them to capture Ghent in the days after.
- 1789In Versailles, the National Assembly reconstitutes itself as the National Constituent Assembly and begins preparations for a French constitution.
- 1790Russo-Swedish War: Second Battle of Svensksund: In the Baltic Sea, the Swedish Navy captures one third of the Russian fleet.
- 1815Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord becomes the first Prime Minister of France.
- 1816Argentina declares independence from Spain.
- 1821Four hundred seventy prominent Cypriots including Archbishop Kyprianos are executed in response to Cypriot aid to the Greek War of Independence
- 1896William Jennings Bryan delivers his Cross of Gold speech advocating bimetallism at the 1896 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- 1955The Russell–Einstein Manifesto is released by Bertrand Russell in London, England, United Kingdom.
- 1979A car bomb destroys a Renault motor car owned by the famed “Nazi hunters” Serge and Beate Klarsfeld at their home in France. A note purportedly from ODESSA claims responsibility.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1909 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Wyman, Yūji Ueda, Daniel Sharman, Albert King, Luke Goss, Joanna Krupa, Esha Gupta, Chris Carter, Natasha Zlobina, Victor Sen Yung.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 9, 1909.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 10, 1970 – Dallas Roberts, American actor; January 7, 1973 – Jonna Tervomaa, Finnish singer-songwriter; March 21, 1999 – Robert Villar, Filipino actor and singer (Mak and the Dudes).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 910