Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1977 was a Saturday and it was the 190th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,567 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 493 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Richard Wilson
- 1946Bon Scott
- 1957Marc Almond
- 1957Paul Merton
- 1957Tim Kring
- 1971Scott Grimes
- 1982Maggie Ma
- 1982Tomokazu Yoshida
- 1983Lucia Micarelli
- 1984Jacob Hoggard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1889Léo Dandurand, American-Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and referee (d. 1964)
- 1915Lee Embree, American sergeant and photographer (d. 2008)
- 1936David Zinman, American violinist and conductor
- 1953Margie Gillis, Canadian dancer and choreographer
- 1960Marc Mero, American wrestler and boxer
- 1968Paolo Di Canio, Italian footballer and manager
- 1971Scott Grimes, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1981Emily West, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1982Alecko Eskandarian, American soccer player and manager
- 1988Nana Suzuki, Japanese model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1807The Treaties of Tilsit are signed by Napoleon I of France and Alexander I of Russia.
- 1815Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord becomes the first Prime Minister of France.
- 1850U.S. President Zachary Taylor dies; Vice President Millard Fillmore, becomes President upon Taylor’s death.
- 1868The 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified guaranteeing African Americans full citizenship and all persons in the United States due process of law.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion: The Governor of Shanxi province in North China orders the execution of 45 foreign Christian missionaries and local church members, including children.
- 1943World War II: Operation Husky: Allied forces perform an amphibious invasion of Sicily.
- 1955The Russell–Einstein Manifesto is released by Bertrand Russell in London, England, United Kingdom.
- 1993The Parliament of Canada passes the Nunavut Act leading to the 1999 creation of Nunavut, dividing the Northwest Territories into arctic (Inuit) and sub-arctic (Dene) lands based on a plebiscite.
- 1995The Navaly church bombing is carried out by the Sri Lanka Air Force killing 125 Tamil civilian refugees.
- 2006At least 122 people are killed after a Sibir Airlines Airbus A310 passenger jet, carrying 200 passengers veers off the runway while landing in wet conditions at Irkutsk Airport in Siberia.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shawn Crahan, Eric Idle, Nao Furuhata, Edgar Morais, Don Kessinger, Thierry Hazard, F. Gary Gray, Rachel Specter, Avery Schreiber, Brandi Burkhardt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 9, 1977.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Undercover Angel by Alan O’Day as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 9, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 13, 1957 – Lília Cabral, Brazilian actress; June 17, 1970 – Will Forte, American actor and screenwriter; June 25, 1993 – Barney Clark, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 973