Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1977 was a Saturday and it was the 190th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 286 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,689 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 497 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Lee Hazlewood
- 1938Sanjeev Kumar
- 1945Root Boy Slim
- 1955Jimmy Smits
- 1956Tom Hanks
- 1957Paul Merton
- 1959Kevin Nash
- 1961Raymond Cruz
- 1966Gillian Blakeney
- 1979Ella Koon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1511Dorothea of Saxe-Lauenburg (d. 1571)
- 1933Oliver Sacks, English-American neurologist, author, and academic (d. 2015)
- 1940David B. Frohnmayer, American lawyer and politician, 12th Oregon Attorney General (d. 2015)
- 1950Amal ibn Idris al-Alami, Moroccan physician and neurosurgeon
- 1953Thomas Ligotti, American author
- 1955Jimmy Smits, American actor and producer
- 1956Tom Hanks, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1957Marc Almond, English singer-songwriter (Marc and the Mambas, Soft Cell, and The Immaculate Consumptive)
- 1960Yūko Asano, Japanese actress and singer
- 1976Radike Samo, Fijian-Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1609Bohemia is granted freedom of religion through the Letter of Majesty by the Holy Roman Emperor, Rudolf II.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: French victory in the Battle of Melle allows them to capture Ghent in the days after.
- 1790Russo-Swedish War: Second Battle of Svensksund: In the Baltic Sea, the Swedish Navy captures one third of the Russian fleet.
- 1896William Jennings Bryan delivers his Cross of Gold speech advocating bimetallism at the 1896 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- 1932The state of São Paulo revolts against the Brazilian Federal Government, starting the Constitutionalist Revolution.
- 1962Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans exhibition opens at the Ferus Gallery in Los Angeles.
- 1962The Starfish Prime high-altitude nuclear test is conducted by the United States.
- 1979A car bomb destroys a Renault motor car owned by the famed “Nazi hunters” Serge and Beate Klarsfeld at their home in France. A note purportedly from ODESSA claims responsibility.
- 1982Pan Am Flight 759 crashes in Kenner, Louisiana killing all 145 people on board and eight others on the ground.
- 1995The Navaly church bombing is carried out by the Sri Lanka Air Force killing 125 Tamil civilian refugees.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rosalie Allen, Jeremih, Martha Reeves, Peja, Elliott Gould, Renz Fernandez, Foivos Delivorias, Dominique Dunne, Jacquie O'Sullivan, Jane Slavin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 9, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Undercover Angel by Alan O’Day as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 9, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 16, 1976 – Kelli O'Hara, American actress and singer; September 18, 1933 – Jimmie Rodgers, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; June 28, 1987 – Bailey Tzuke, English singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,018