Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1977 was a Saturday and it was the 190th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 101 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,509 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 491 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Vince Edwards
- 1929Lee Hazlewood
- 1947Haruomi Hosono
- 1957Kelly McGillis
- 1961Raymond Cruz
- 1974Dani Behr
- 1975Isaac Brock
- 1975Robert Koenig
- 1982Tomokazu Yoshida
- 1995Georgie Henley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1889Léo Dandurand, American-Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and referee (d. 1964)
- 1908Minor White, American photographer, critic, and educator (d. 1976)
- 1930Roy McLean, South African cricketer and rugby player (d. 2007)
- 1933Oliver Sacks, English-American neurologist, author, and academic (d. 2015)
- 1936June Jordan, American poet and educator (d. 2002)
- 1942Richard Roundtree, American actor
- 1950Gwen Guthrie, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1999)
- 1954Kevin O'Leary, Canadian journalist and businessman
- 1990Fábio Pereira da Silva, Brazilian footballer
- 1991Mitchel Musso, American actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 491Odoacer makes a night assault with his Heruli guardsmen, engaging Theoderic the Great in Ad Pinetam. Both sides suffer heavy losses, but in the end Theodoric forces Odoacer back into Ravenna.
- 1540King Henry VIII of England annuls his marriage to his fourth wife, Anne of Cleves.
- 1815Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord becomes the first Prime Minister of France.
- 1864Thomas Briggs, was murdered, the first killing on a British train
- 1868The 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified guaranteeing African Americans full citizenship and all persons in the United States due process of law.
- 1937The silent film archives of Fox Film Corporation are destroyed by the 1937 Fox vault fire.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Saipan: American forces take Saipan in the Mariana Islands.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Tali-Ihantala: Finland wins the Battle of Tali-Ihantala, the largest battle ever fought in northern Europe. The Red Army withdraws its troops from Ihantala and digs into a defensive position, thus ending the Vyborg–Petrozavodsk Offensive.
- 1993The Parliament of Canada passes the Nunavut Act leading to the 1999 creation of Nunavut, dividing the Northwest Territories into arctic (Inuit) and sub-arctic (Dene) lands based on a plebiscite.
- 2011South Sudan gains independence and secedes from Sudan.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maddie Corman, Aled Jones, Ian Harding, Shirley Yeung, Lianne La Havas, Joseph Kobzon, Jack Mackenroth, Barry Adamson, Rosario Dawson, Diego Luna.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 9, 1977.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Undercover Angel by Alan O’Day as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 9, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 8, 1968 – Tracy Grammer, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dave Carter and Tracy Grammer); August 2, 1972 – Jacinda Barrett, Australian-American model and actress; July 27, 1933 – Nick Reynolds, American singer and bongo player (The Kingston Trio) (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,000