Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1977 was a Saturday and it was the 190th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 171 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,439 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 489 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Mercedes Sosa
- 1938Sanjeev Kumar
- 1945Root Boy Slim
- 1957Tim Kring
- 1959Kevin Nash
- 1961Raymond Cruz
- 1966Pamela Adlon
- 1975Jack White
- 1982Maggie Ma
- 1991Mitchel Musso
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1511Dorothea of Saxe-Lauenburg (d. 1571)
- 1901Barbara Cartland, English author and singer (d. 2000)
- 1938Sanjeev Kumar, Indian actor (d. 1985)
- 1942David Chidgey, Baron Chidgey, English engineer and politician
- 1942Richard Roundtree, American actor
- 1965Jason Rhoades, American sculptor (d. 2006)
- 1966Gillian Blakeney, Australian actress and singer
- 1975Isaac Brock, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Modest Mouse and Ugly Casanova)
- 1982Toby Kebbell, English actor
- 1987Gert Jõeäär, Estonian cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1386The Old Swiss Confederacy makes great strides in establishing control over its territory by soundly defeating the Archduchy of Austria in the Battle of Sempach.
- 1701War of the Spanish Succession: Austrians defeat France in the Battle of Carpi.
- 1868The 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified guaranteeing African Americans full citizenship and all persons in the United States due process of law.
- 1903Future Soviet leader Joseph Stalin is exiled to Siberia for three years.
- 1918Great Train Wreck of 1918: In Nashville, Tennessee, an inbound local train collides with an outbound express killing 101 and injuring 171 people, making it the deadliest rail accident in United States history.
- 1937The silent film archives of Fox Film Corporation are destroyed by the 1937 Fox vault fire.
- 1962The Starfish Prime high-altitude nuclear test is conducted by the United States.
- 1993The Parliament of Canada passes the Nunavut Act leading to the 1999 creation of Nunavut, dividing the Northwest Territories into arctic (Inuit) and sub-arctic (Dene) lands based on a plebiscite.
- 1995The Navaly church bombing is carried out by the Sri Lanka Air Force killing 125 Tamil civilian refugees.
- 1999Days of student protests begin after Iranian police and hardliners attack a student dormitory at the University of Tehran.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dennis Tufano, Jacquie O'Sullivan, Jamey Jasta, Arthur Q. Bryan, Colleen Camp, Dina Spybey, Hans Moser, Dean Martin, Wendy Saddington, John Witt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 9, 1977.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Undercover Angel by Alan O’Day as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 9, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 23, 1975 – Yoon Son-ha, South Korean actress and singer; March 22, 1945 – Eric Roth, American screenwriter and producer; April 18, 1989 – Jessica Jung, American-South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Girls' Generation).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 978