Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1977 was a Saturday and it was the 190th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 134 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,476 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 490 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Richard Wilson
- 1938Brian Dennehy
- 1943Soledad Miranda
- 1946Bon Scott
- 1957Paul Merton
- 1964Courtney Love
- 1974Tsuyoshi Kusanagi
- 1975Robert Koenig
- 1984Jacob Hoggard
- 1990Sosuke Ikematsu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1686Philip Livingston, American merchant and politician (d. 1749)
- 1775Matthew Lewis, English author and playwright (d. 1818)
- 1819Elias Howe, American inventor, invented the sewing machine (d. 1867)
- 1836Camille of Renesse-Breidbach (d. 1904)
- 1867Georges Lecomte, French author and playwright (d. 1958)
- 1935Wim Duisenberg, Dutch economist and politician, Dutch Minister of Finance (d. 2005)
- 1955Willie Wilson, American baseball player and manager
- 1965Jason Rhoades, American sculptor (d. 2006)
- 1970Masami Tsuda, Japanese author and illustrator
- 1987Amanda Knox, Exonerated American accused murderer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 660Battle of Hwangsanbeol: Korean forces under general Kim Yu-shin of Silla defeat the army of Baekje at Nonsan (South Korea).
- 869A magnitude 8.6 Ms earthquake and subsequent tsunami strikes the area around Sendai in the northern part of Honshu, Japan.
- 1540King Henry VIII of England annuls his marriage to his fourth wife, Anne of Cleves.
- 1793The Act Against Slavery is passed in Upper Canada and the importation of slaves into Lower Canada is prohibited.
- 1850U.S. President Zachary Taylor dies; Vice President Millard Fillmore, becomes President upon Taylor’s death.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion: The Governor of Shanxi province in North China orders the execution of 45 foreign Christian missionaries and local church members, including children.
- 1943World War II: Operation Husky: Allied forces perform an amphibious invasion of Sicily.
- 1958Lituya Bay is hit by a megatsunami. The wave is recorded at 30 to 91 meters high, the largest in recorded history.
- 1981Donkey Kong, a video game created by Nintendo, is released. The game marks the debut of Nintendo’s future mascot, Mario.
- 1986The Parliament of New Zealand passes the Homosexual Law Reform Act legalising homosexuality in New Zealand.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Grant Bowler, Will Rogers, Reece Mastin, James Murray, Sharlto Copley, Sheryl Crow, Martina Gedeck, Emily Rios, Shandi Finnessey, Jacques Becker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 9, 1977.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Undercover Angel by Alan O’Day as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 9, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 13, 1925 – Mel Tormé, American singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1999); November 24, 1970 – Julieta Venegas, American-Mexican singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; April 16, 1956 – T Lavitz, American keyboard player, composer, and producer (Dixie Dregs, Jazz Is Dead, and Widespread Panic) (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 978