Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1983 was a Saturday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,278 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 416 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Gerald Mohr
- 1945Adrienne Barbeau
- 1950Lynsey de Paul
- 1952Donnie Van Zant
- 1969Matt McGrath
- 1970Kang Ho-dong
- 1973Dana Brunetti
- 1985Chris Trousdale
- 1992Eugene Simon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1832Lucy Pickens, American wife of Francis Wilkinson Pickens (d. 1899)
- 1922Tom Cole, Welsh-American racing driver (d. 1953)
- 1927Kit Pedler, English parapsychologist and author (d. 1981)
- 1943Ray Warren, Australian sportscaster
- 1945Robert Munsch, American-Canadian author and academic
- 1954John Dyson, Australian cricketer
- 1961María Barranco, Spanish actress and singer
- 1968Manoa Thompson, Fijian rugby player
- 1982Vanessa Boslak, French pole vaulter
- 1984Vágner Love, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1901The boundaries of the Colony of New Zealand are extended by the UK to include the Cook Islands.
- 1903A group of Serbian officers stormed royal palace and assassinated King Alexander Obrenović and his wife queen Draga.
- 1942Free French Forces retreat from Bir Hakeim after having successfully delayed the Axis advance.
- 1942World War II: The United States agrees to send Lend-Lease aid to the Soviet Union.
- 1964World War II veteran Walter Seifert runs amok in an elementary school in Cologne, Germany, killing at least eight children and two teachers and seriously injuring several more with a home-made flamethrower and a lance.
- 1968Lloyd J. Old identified the first cell surface antigens distinguishing cells of different lineages, introducing the concept of cell surface antigens that could differentiate different cell types.
- 1970After being appointed on May 15, Anna Mae Hays and Elizabeth P. Hoisington officially receive their ranks as U.S. Army Generals, becoming the first females to do so.
- 1987Diane Abbott, Paul Boateng and Bernie Grant are elected as the first black Parliamentarians in Great Britain.
- 1998Compaq Computer pays US$9 billion for Digital Equipment Corporation in the largest high-tech acquisition.
- 2008Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper makes a historic official apology to Canada’s First Nations in regard to a residential school abuse in which children are isolated from their homes, families and cultures for a century.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Raúl Ruiz, Kim Alexis, Timo Descamps, Max Beesley, Wilhelm von Homburg, Nicholas Clay, Tim Healy, Betty Grable, Brian Henderson, Emma Taylor-Isherwood.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 11, 1983.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Flashdance… What a Feeling by Irene Cara as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 11, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 14, 1973 – David Miller, American tenor and actor (Il Divo); March 21, 1944 – David Lindley, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Kaleidoscope); September 6, 1978 – Natalia Cigliuti, Uruguayan-American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,000