Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1983 was a Saturday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 45 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,374 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 419 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Gerald Mohr
- 1932Athol Fugard
- 1947Richard Palmer-James
- 1948Stephen Schnetzer
- 1975Choi Ji-woo
- 1978Joshua Jackson
- 1983Josh Ramsay
- 1985Chris Trousdale
- 1985Violeta Isfel
- 1988Claire Holt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1889Hugo Wieslander, Swedish decathlete (d. 1976)
- 1912Keith R. Porter, Canadian-American biologist and academic (d. 1997)
- 1933Martti Soosaar, Estonian journalist and author
- 1936Chuck Adamson, American Television producer, screenwriter and police officer (d. 2008)
- 1943Ray Warren, Australian sportscaster
- 1952Yekaterina Podkopayeva, Russian runner
- 1958Barry Adamson, English singer and bass player (Visage, Magazine, and Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds)
- 1982Johnny Candido, American wrestler
- 1983Chuck Hayes, American basketball player
- 1986Sebastian Bayer, German long jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1488Battle of Sauchieburn: Fought between rebel Lords and James III of Scotland, resulting in the death of the King.
- 1775The American Revolutionary War’s first naval engagement, the Battle of Machias, results in the capture of a small British naval vessel.
- 1898Spanish–American War: U.S. war ships set sail for Cuba.
- 1938Second Sino-Japanese War: The Battle of Wuhan starts.
- 1955Eighty-three spectators are killed and at least 100 are injured after an Austin-Healey and a Mercedes-Benz collide at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, the deadliest ever accident in motorsports.
- 1963John F. Kennedy addresses Americans from the Oval Office proposing the Civil Rights Act of 1964 that would revolutionize American society. Proposing equal access to public facilities, end segregation in education and guarantee federal protection for voting rights.
- 1987Diane Abbott, Paul Boateng and Bernie Grant are elected as the first black Parliamentarians in Great Britain.
- 1998Compaq Computer pays US$9 billion for Digital Equipment Corporation in the largest high-tech acquisition.
- 2002Antonio Meucci is acknowledged as the first inventor of the telephone by the United States Congress.
- 2012More than 80 people die in a landslide triggered by two earthquakes in Afghanistan; an entire village is buried.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Letta Mbulu, Kendall Jenner, Kanye West, Gladys Brockwell, La Belle Otero, Colleen Ballinger, Maryna Linchuk, Bernard Blier, Tom Fletcher, Stephan Jenkins.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 11, 1983.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Flashdance… What a Feeling by Irene Cara as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 11, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 24, 1991 – Emily Bett Rickards, Canadian actress; May 4, 1970 – Sergio Basañez, Mexican actor and lawyer; June 18, 1903 – Jeanette MacDonald, American actress and singer (d. 1965).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 975