Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1983 was a Saturday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,307 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 417 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Hazel Scott
- 1922Douglas Campbell
- 1937Chad Everett
- 1945Adrienne Barbeau
- 1950Lynsey de Paul
- 1969Peter Dinklage
- 1975Choi Ji-woo
- 1986Shia LaBeouf
- 1990Sherina Munaf
- 1992Eugene Simon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1431Edmund Tudor, 1st Earl of Richmond (d. 1456)
- 1704Carlos Seixas, Portuguese harpsichord player and composer (d. 1742)
- 1867Charles Fabry, French physicist and academic (d. 1945)
- 1912William Baziotes, American painter and academic (d. 1963)
- 1932Tim Sainsbury, English businessman and politician, Minister of State for Trade
- 1933Martti Soosaar, Estonian journalist and author
- 1946Jenny Pitman, English horse trainer and author
- 1963Gioia Bruno, American singer-songwriter (Exposé)
- 1980Yhency Brazobán, Dominican baseball player
- 1985Violeta Isfel, Mexican actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1345The megas doux Alexios Apokaukos, chief minister of the Byzantine Empire, is lynched by political prisoners.
- 1488Battle of Sauchieburn: Fought between rebel Lords and James III of Scotland, resulting in the death of the King.
- 1825The first cornerstone is laid for Fort Hamilton in New York City.
- 1837The Broad Street Riot occurs in Boston, fueled by ethnic tensions between Yankees and Irish.
- 1892The Limelight Department, one of the world’s first film studios, is officially established in Melbourne, Australia.
- 1901The boundaries of the Colony of New Zealand are extended by the UK to include the Cook Islands.
- 1919Sir Barton wins the Belmont Stakes, becoming the first horse to win the U.S. Triple Crown.
- 1970After being appointed on May 15, Anna Mae Hays and Elizabeth P. Hoisington officially receive their ranks as U.S. Army Generals, becoming the first females to do so.
- 2002Antonio Meucci is acknowledged as the first inventor of the telephone by the United States Congress.
- 2004Cassini–Huygens makes its closest flyby of the Saturn moon Phoebe.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jennifer Lopez, Caroline Sunshine, Kousei Amano, Curt Smith, Jeremy Child, Francesca Capaldi, Jessie O'Donohue, Bobby V, Neal Doughty, Brian Henderson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 11, 1983.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Flashdance… What a Feeling by Irene Cara as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 11, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 21, 1949 – Jerry Harrison, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Talking Heads and The Modern Lovers); August 4, 1906 – Eugen Schuhmacher, German zoologist, director, and producer (d. 1973); March 10, 1976 – Kisaki, Japanese bass player, songwriter, and producer (Dir En Grey, Phantasmagoria, and Anti Feminism).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 973