Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of June 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 12, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 164th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,773 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 703 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Priscilla Lane
- 1920Peter Jones
- 1930Jim Nabors
- 1951Brad Delp
- 1961Jim Goad
- 1967Frances O'Connor
- 1973Mitsuki Saiga
- 1985Chris Young
- 2005Ryzza Mae Dizon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 12.
- 1573Robert Radclyffe, 5th Earl of Sussex, soldier (d. 1629)
- 1920Jim Siedow, American actor (d. 2003)
- 1930Innes Ireland, Scottish race car driver and engineer (d. 1993)
- 1932Mimi Coertse, South African soprano and producer
- 1946Bobby Gould, English footballer and manager
- 1949John Wetton, English singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (King Crimson, Mogul Thrash, Family, Roxy Music, UK, and Asia)
- 1956Terry Alderman, Australian cricketer and sportscaster
- 1964Paula Marshall, American actress
- 1977Richard Ayoade, English actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1992Philippe Coutinho, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1653First Anglo-Dutch War: The Battle of the Gabbard begins and lasts until June 13.
- 1864American Civil War, Overland Campaign: Battle of Cold Harbor: Ulysses S. Grant gives the Confederate forces under Robert E. Lee a victory when he pulls his Union troops from their positions at Cold Harbor, Virginia and moves south.
- 1935A ceasefire is negotiated between Bolivia and Paraguay, ending the Chaco War
- 1939The Baseball Hall of Fame opens in Cooperstown, New York.
- 1940World War II: Thirteen thousand British and French troops surrender to Major General Erwin Rommel at Saint-Valery-en-Caux.
- 1943Holocaust: Germany liquidates the Jewish Ghetto in Brzeżany, Poland (now Berezhany, Ukraine). Around 1,180 Jews are led to the city’s old Jewish graveyard and shot.
- 1964Anti-apartheid activist and ANC leader Nelson Mandela is sentenced to life in prison for sabotage in South Africa.
- 1967The United States Supreme Court in Loving v. Virginia declares all U.S. state laws which prohibit interracial marriage to be unconstitutional.
- 1978David Berkowitz, the “Son of Sam” killer in New York City, is sentenced to 365 years in prison for six killings.
- 1979Bryan Allen wins the second Kremer prize for a man powered flight across the English Channel in the Gossamer Albatross.
View the complete list of historical events for June 12.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 12 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mahesh Bhatt, Tian Liang, Nikos Vertis, Ninet Tayeb, Girija Devi, Aleksandra Szwed, Amy Smart, Bryan Harvey, Ray Parker, Jr., Olivia Hack.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 12 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 12, 1960.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cathy’s Clown by The Everly Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 13, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 26, 1984 – Sara Jean Underwood, American model, actress, and television host; November 6, 1983 – Jon Hume, Australian-New Zealand singer-songwriter and producer (Evermore); November 9, 1964 – Robert Duncan McNeill, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 976