Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of June 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 12, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 164th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 113 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,706 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 701 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1875Sam De Grasse
- 1934John A. Alonzo
- 1949Ivo Linna
- 1950Oğuz Abadan
- 1963Tim DeKay
- 1965Filip Topol
- 1972Bounty Killer
- 1973Mitsuki Saiga
- 1982Anri Sugihara
- 1985Dave Franco
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 12.
- 1875Sam De Grasse, Canadian-American actor (d. 1953)
- 1903Emmett Hardy, American cornet player (New Orleans Rhythm Kings) (d. 1925)
- 1914William Lundigan, American actor and singer (d. 1975)
- 1918Samuel Z. Arkoff, American film producer (d. 2001)
- 1923Monty Westmore, American make-up artist (d. 2007)
- 1935Paul Kennedy, English lawyer and judge
- 1963Tim DeKay, American actor, director, and producer
- 1969Zsolt Daczi, Hungarian guitarist (Bikini) (d. 2007)
- 1982James Tomlinson, English cricketer
- 1988Artūrs Bērziņš, Latvian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1381Peasants’ Revolt: In England, rebels arrive at Blackheath.
- 1898Philippine Declaration of Independence: General Emilio Aguinaldo declares the Philippines’ independence from Spain.
- 1939Shooting begins on Paramount Pictures’ Dr. Cyclops, the first horror film photographed in three-strip Technicolor.
- 1942Anne Frank receives a diary for her thirteenth birthday.
- 1943Holocaust: Germany liquidates the Jewish Ghetto in Brzeżany, Poland (now Berezhany, Ukraine). Around 1,180 Jews are led to the city’s old Jewish graveyard and shot.
- 1954Pope Pius XII canonises Dominic Savio, who was 14 years old at the time of his death, as a saint, making him the youngest unmartyred saint in the Roman Catholic Church.
- 1964Anti-apartheid activist and ANC leader Nelson Mandela is sentenced to life in prison for sabotage in South Africa.
- 1991Russians elect Boris Yeltsin as the president of the republic.
- 1993An election takes place in Nigeria which and is later annulled by the military Government led by Ibrahim Babangida.
- 1999Kosovo War: Operation Joint Guardian begins when a NATO-led United Nations peacekeeping force (KFor) enters the province of Kosovo in Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.
View the complete list of historical events for June 12.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 12 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Harmony Korine, Stewart Granger, Clarence Ashley, Shannon Bex, Marie-Soleil Tougas, Jane Badler, Urassaya Sperbund, Nicki Clyne, Bern Nadette Stanis, Georgeanna Tillman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 12 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 12, 1960.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cathy’s Clown by The Everly Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 13, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 3, 1968 – Rema Messinger, Israeli actress and singer (d. 2015); October 12, 1993 – Linn Oeymo, Filipino-Norwegian actress and dancer; January 7, 1967 – Irrfan Khan, Indian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 938