Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of June 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 14, 1946 was a Friday and it was the 165th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 78 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,855 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 876 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Gene Barry
- 1940Jack Bannon
- 1966Eduardo Waghorn
- 1966Traylor Howard
- 1968Faizon Love
- 1974Jang Jin-young
- 1974Phillip Rhys
- 1977Massimiliano Neri
- 1983Hirofumi Araki
- 1989Junpei Mizobata
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 14.
- 1627Johann Abraham Ihle, German astronomer (d. 1699)
- 1890May Allison, American actress (d. 1989)
- 1909Burl Ives, American actor and singer (d. 1995)
- 1957Maxi Jazz, English rapper (Faithless)
- 1961Dušan Kojić, Serbian singer-songwriter and bass player (Disciplina kičme and Disciplin A Kitschme)
- 1968Molly Glynn, American actress (d. 2014)
- 1969MC Ren, American rapper and producer (N.W.A)
- 1972Claude Henderson, South African cricketer
- 1983Trevor Barry, Bahamian high jumper
- 1987Mohamed Diamé, Senegalese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1158Munich is founded by Henry the Lion on the banks of the river Isar.
- 1285Second Mongol invasion of Vietnam: Forces led by Prince Trần Quang Khải of the Trần dynasty destroy most of the invading Mongol naval fleet in a battle at Chuong Duong.
- 1287Kublai Khan defeats the force of Nayan and other traditionalist Borjigin princes in East Mongolia and Manchuria.
- 1381Richard II of England meets leaders of Peasants’ Revolt on Blackheath. The Tower of London is stormed by rebels who enter without resistance.
- 1667The Raid on the Medway by the Dutch fleet in the Second Anglo-Dutch War ends. It had lasted for five days and resulted in the worst ever defeat of the Royal Navy.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: the Continental Army is established by the Continental Congress, marking the birth of the United States Army.
- 1807Emperor Napoleon’s French Grande Armée defeats the Russian Army at the Battle of Friedland in Poland (modern Russian Kaliningrad Oblast) ending the War of the Fourth Coalition.
- 1839Henley Royal Regatta: the village of Henley-on-Thames, on the River Thames in Oxfordshire, stages its first regatta.
- 1940World War II: Paris falls under German occupation, and Allied forces retreat.
- 1959Disneyland Monorail System, the first daily operating monorail system in the Western Hemisphere, opens to the public in Anaheim, California.
View the complete list of historical events for June 14.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 14 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gabb Drilon, Carlos Villagrán, Don Hewitt, Demy, Harriet Andersson, Big Moe, Mickey Ferriols, Sonya Kitchell, Mel Jackson, Eric Kripke.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 14 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 14, 1946.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 26, 1970 – James Mercer, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Shins and Broken Bells); April 14, 1970 – Emre Altuğ, Turkish singer-songwriter and actor; June 8, 1949 – Jeffrey Mylett, American actor (d. 1986).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 931