Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of June 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 14, 1946 was a Friday and it was the 165th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 324 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,974 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 880 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Werner Heyking
- 1931Kenneth Cope
- 1953David Thomas
- 1956King Diamond
- 1968Molly Glynn
- 1969MC Ren
- 1972Michael Cade
- 1978Diablo Cody
- 1983J. R. Martinez
- 1986Manami Higa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 14.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 14.
- 1811Harriet Beecher Stowe, American author and activist (d. 1896)
- 1868Karl Landsteiner, Austrian biologist and physician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1943)
- 1877Jane Bathori, French soprano (d. 1970)
- 1943Jennifer Gretton, Baroness Gretton, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Leicestershire
- 1944Joe Grifasi, American actor
- 1947Kat Martin, American author
- 1956Gianna Nannini, Italian singer-songwriter
- 1965Mike Scaccia, American guitarist (Ministry, Rigor Mortis, Lard, and League of Blind Women) (d. 2012)
- 1974Joshua Radin, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1986Matt Read, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 14.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1158Munich is founded by Henry the Lion on the banks of the river Isar.
- 1667The Raid on the Medway by the Dutch fleet in the Second Anglo-Dutch War ends. It had lasted for five days and resulted in the worst ever defeat of the Royal Navy.
- 1789Mutiny on the Bounty: HMS Bounty mutiny survivors including Captain William Bligh and 18 others reach Timor after a nearly 7,400 km journey in an open boat.
- 1821Badi VII, king of Sennar, surrenders his throne and realm to Isma'il Pasha, general of the Ottoman Empire, ending the existence of that Sudanese kingdom.
- 1937Pennsylvania becomes the first (and only) state of the United States to celebrate Flag Day officially as a state holiday.
- 1940A group of 728 Polish political prisoners from Tarnów become the first residents of the Auschwitz concentration camp.
- 1940The Soviet Union presents an ultimatum to Lithuania resulting in Lithuanian loss of independence.
- 1940World War II: Paris falls under German occupation, and Allied forces retreat.
- 1959A group of Dominican exiles depart from Cuba and land in the Dominican Republic with the intent of overthrowing the totalitarian government of Rafael Trujillo. All but four are killed or executed.
- 1967The People’s Republic of China tests its first hydrogen bomb.
View the complete list of historical events for June 14.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 14 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sharon den Adel, Catherine Trudeau, Hugh O'Brian, Ryouma Baba, Alasdair Milne, Linda Kozlowski, Albert Martinez, Amelia Lily, William Bendix, Robin McNamara.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 14 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 14, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1969 – Billy Gardell, American comedian, actor, and producer; May 18, 1957 – Michael Cretu, Romanian-German keyboard player and producer (Moti Special and Enigma); May 3, 1981 – U;Nee, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,063