Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of June 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 15, 1987 was a Monday and it was the 166th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,998 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 372 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Alla Kazanskaya
- 1949Russell Hitchcock
- 1956Robin Curtis
- 1963Helen Hunt
- 1966Idalis DeLeón
- 1981Yuki Kubota
- 1983Laura Imbruglia
- 1990Denzel Whitaker
- 1990Nao Minamisawa
- 1993Kanna Arihara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 15.
- 1755Antoine François, comte de Fourcroy, French chemist and entomologist (d. 1809)
- 1876Margaret Abbott, Indian-American golfer (d. 1955)
- 1886Frank Clement, British racing driver (d. 1970)
- 1933Sergio Endrigo, Italian singer-songwriter (d. 2005)
- 1938Tony Oxley, English drummer (Joseph Holbrooke)
- 1943Xaviera Hollander, Dutch madam and author
- 1947John Hoagland, American photographer and journalist (d. 1984)
- 1957Brad Gillis, American guitarist (Night Ranger and Rubicon)
- 1973Pia Miranda, Australian actress
- 1976Gary Lightbody, Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Snow Patrol, Listen.. Tanks!, Tired Pony, and The Reindeer Section)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 763 BCAssyrians record a solar eclipse that is later used to fix the chronology of Mesopotamian history.
- 1580Philip II of Spain declares William the Silent to be an outlaw.
- 1648Margaret Jones is hanged in Boston for witchcraft in the first such execution for the Massachusetts Bay Colony.
- 1667The first human blood transfusion is administered by Dr. Jean-Baptiste Denys.
- 1846The Oregon Treaty establishes the 49th parallel as the border between the United States and Canada, from the Rocky Mountains to the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
- 1859Pig War: Ambiguity in the Oregon Treaty leads to the “Northwestern Boundary Dispute” between United States and British/Canadian settlers.
- 1896The deadliest tsunami in Japan’s history kills more than 22,000 people.
- 1913The Battle of Bud Bagsak in the Philippines ends.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Saipan: The United States invade Japanese-occupied Saipan.
- 2001Leaders of the People’s Republic of China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan formed the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation.
View the complete list of historical events for June 15.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 15 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Uberto Pasolini, Jamie Lynn Spears, Bobby Lashley, Holly Hunter, Irene Worth, Paula Prentiss, Ileana Cotrubaș, Lisa Rinna, Arnel Pineda, Mason Shefa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 15 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 15, 1987.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Head to Toe by Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 20, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 18, 1971 – Aphex Twin, Irish-English DJ and producer (Universal Indicator); January 31, 1967 – Chad Channing, American singer and drummer; August 28, 1973 – J. August Richards, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,078