The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as element. June 15 is the 166th day of 2021 and there are 199 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 24th Tuesday this year.
Famous Jun 15 birthday celebrants include Robin Curtis, Victor Lundin, Haley Scarnato, Harry Nilsson, Mario Vazquez, Noddy Holder, Neil Patrick Harris, Waylon Jennings.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 15th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 269 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1330Edward, the Black Prince of England (d. 1376). Life path number 1
- 1479Lisa del Giocondo, Italian model, subject of the ''Mona Lisa'' (d. 1542). Life path number 6
- 1519Henry FitzRoy, 1st Duke of Richmond and Somerset, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1536). Life path number 1
- 1542Richard Grenville, English captain and explorer (d. 1591). Life path number 6
- 1605Thomas Randolph, English poet and playwright (d. 1635). Life path number 6
- 1623Cornelis de Witt, Dutch politician (d. 1672). Life path number 6
- 1624Hiob Ludolf, German orientalist and philologist (d. 1704). Life path number 7
- 1640Bernard Lamy, French mathematician and theologian (d. 1715). Life path number 5
- 1749Georg Joseph Vogler, German organist, composer, and theorist (d. 1814). Life path number 6
- 1754Juan José Elhuyar, Spanish chemist and mineralogist (d. 1796). Life path number 2
- 1755Antoine François, comte de Fourcroy, French chemist and entomologist (d. 1809). Life path number 3
- 1763Franz Danzi, German cellist, composer, and conductor (d. 1826). Life path number 2
- 1763Kobayashi Issa, Japanese priest and poet (d. 1827). Life path number 2
- 1765Martin Baum, American businessman and politician, Mayor of Cincinnati (d. 1831). Life path number 4
- 1765Johann Gottlieb Friedrich von Bohnenberger, German astronomer and mathematician (d. 1831). Life path number 4
- 1767Rachel Jackson, American wife of Andrew Jackson (d. 1828). Life path number 6
- 1777David Daniel Davis, Welsh physician and academic (d. 1841). Life path number 7
- 1789Josiah Henson, American minister, author, and activist (d. 1883). Life path number 1
- 1792Thomas Mitchell, Scottish-Australian colonel and explorer (d. 1855). Life path number 4
- 1801Benjamin Wright Raymond, American merchant and politician, 3rd Mayor of Chicago (d. 1883). Life path number 4
- 1805William B. Ogden, American businessman and politician, 1st Mayor of Chicago (d. 1877). Life path number 8
- 1809François-Xavier Garneau, Canadian poet and historian (d. 1866). Life path number 3
- 1835Adah Isaacs Menken, American actress, painter, and poet (d. 1868). Life path number 2
- 1843Edvard Grieg, Norwegian pianist and composer (d. 1907). Life path number 1
- 1848Gheevarghese Mar Gregorios of Parumala, Indian bishop and saint (d. 1902). Life path number 6
- 1872Thomas William Burgess, English swimmer and water polo player (d. 1950). Life path number 3
- 1875Herman Smith-Johannsen, Norwegian-Canadian skier (d. 1987). Life path number 6
- 1876Margaret Abbott, Indian-American golfer (d. 1955). Life path number 7
- 1881Kesago Nakajima, Japanese lieutenant general in the Imperial Japanese Army (d. 1945). Life path number 3
- 1882Ion Antonescu, Romanian field marshal and politician, 43rd Prime Minister of Romania (d. 1946). Life path number 4
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!