The zodiac sign of a person born on June 2 is Gemini ♊.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 2nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 237 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1423Ferdinand I of Naples (d. 1494). Life path number 9
- 1489Charles, Duke of Vendôme (d. 1537). Life path number 3
- 1535Pope Leo XI (d. 1605). Life path number 4
- 1731Martha Washington, American wife of George Washington, 1st First Lady of the United States (d. 1802). Life path number 11
- 1739Jabez Bowen, American colonel and politician, 45th Deputy Governor of Rhode Island (d. 1815). Life path number 1
- 1740Marquis de Sade, French philosopher and politician (d. 1814). Life path number 11
- 1743Alessandro Cagliostro, Italian occultist and explorer (d. 1795). Life path number 5
- 1773John Randolph of Roanoke, American planter and politician, 8th United States Ambassador to Russia (d. 1833). Life path number 8
- 1774William Lawson, English-Australian explorer and politician (d. 1850). Life path number 9
- 1823Gédéon Ouimet, Canadian lawyer and politician, 2nd Premier of Quebec (d. 1905). Life path number 4
- 1835Pope Pius X (d. 1914). Life path number 7
- 1838Duchess Alexandra Petrovna of Oldenburg (d. 1900). Life path number 1
- 1840Thomas Hardy, English author and poet (d. 1928). Life path number 3
- 1857Edward Elgar, English composer and educator (d. 1934). Life path number 11
- 1857Karl Adolph Gjellerup, Danish author and poet, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1919). Life path number 11
- 1861Concordia Selander, Swedish actress and manager (d. 1935). Life path number 6
- 1863Felix Weingartner, Croatian-Austrian pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1942). Life path number 8
- 1865George Lohmann, English cricketer (d. 1901). Life path number 1
- 1869Jack O'Connor, American baseball player and manager (d. 1937). Life path number 5
- 1875Charles Stewart Mott, American businessman and politician, 50th Mayor of Flint, Michigan (d. 1973). Life path number 11
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)