The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as element. June 2 is the 153rd day of 2021 and there are 212 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 22nd Wednesday this year.
Famous Jun 2 birthday celebrants include Wentworth Miller, Justin Long, Max Showalter, Maree Cheatham, Charles Haid, Jeff Winkless, Robert Elliott, Carlos Acosta.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on June 2nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 237 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1423Ferdinand I of Naples (d. 1494). Life path number 9
- 1489Charles, Duke of Vendôme (d. 1537). Life path number 3
- 1535Pope Leo XI (d. 1605). Life path number 4
- 1731Martha Washington, American wife of George Washington, 1st First Lady of the United States (d. 1802). Life path number 11
- 1739Jabez Bowen, American colonel and politician, 45th Deputy Governor of Rhode Island (d. 1815). Life path number 1
- 1740Marquis de Sade, French philosopher and politician (d. 1814). Life path number 11
- 1743Alessandro Cagliostro, Italian occultist and explorer (d. 1795). Life path number 5
- 1773John Randolph of Roanoke, American planter and politician, 8th United States Ambassador to Russia (d. 1833). Life path number 8
- 1774William Lawson, English-Australian explorer and politician (d. 1850). Life path number 9
- 1823Gédéon Ouimet, Canadian lawyer and politician, 2nd Premier of Quebec (d. 1905). Life path number 4
- 1835Pope Pius X (d. 1914). Life path number 7
- 1838Duchess Alexandra Petrovna of Oldenburg (d. 1900). Life path number 1
- 1840Thomas Hardy, English author and poet (d. 1928). Life path number 3
- 1857Edward Elgar, English composer and educator (d. 1934). Life path number 11
- 1857Karl Adolph Gjellerup, Danish author and poet, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1919). Life path number 11
- 1861Concordia Selander, Swedish actress and manager (d. 1935). Life path number 6
- 1863Felix Weingartner, Croatian-Austrian pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1942). Life path number 8
- 1865George Lohmann, English cricketer (d. 1901). Life path number 1
- 1869Jack O'Connor, American baseball player and manager (d. 1937). Life path number 5
- 1875Charles Stewart Mott, American businessman and politician, 50th Mayor of Flint, Michigan (d. 1973). Life path number 11
- 1878Wallace Hartley, English violinist and bandleader (d. 1912). Life path number 5
- 1881Walter Egan, American golfer (d. 1971). Life path number 8
- 1887Gottlieb Hering, German SS officer (d. 1945). Life path number 5
- 1887Howard Johnson, American songwriter (d. 1941). Life path number 5
- 1891Thurman Arnold, American lawyer and judge (d. 1969). Life path number 9
- 1891Takijirō Ōnishi, Japanese admiral and pilot (d. 1945). Life path number 9
- 1899Lotte Reiniger, German animator and director (d. 1981). Life path number 8
- 1899Edwin Way Teale, American environmentalist and photographer (d. 1980). Life path number 8
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)